2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be, there will be 3 former Massillon Tigers on the 2021 Ohio State Football roster?? What year has that occurred before.? ?

Last edited:
St. Edward traditionally has played on Saturday due to Lakewood playing on Friday. Not sure why they want the Saturday game as they played on Friday last year at Massillon.

St. Edward traditionally has played on Saturday due to Lakewood playing on Friday. Not sure why they want the Saturday game as they played on Friday last year at Massillon.
If they played last year on the day Massillon chose and usually plays (Friday), it seems like it would make sense to play this year on the day St. Edward chooses and usually plays (Saturday). That seems logical. ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️

If they played last year on the day Massillon chose and usually plays (Friday), it seems like it would make sense to play this year on the day St. Edward chooses and usually plays (Saturday). That seems logical. ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️

True, but that doesn’t seem to be how it works. I’m glad though they don’t mind traveling to Massillon in back to back years.

Makes sense to me. Not sure what the big deal is about this anyway. Just lace 'em up and play the game.

An occasional Saturday would be a welcome for all us out of towners. I do prefer under the lights though, but no biggie. At least it ain't a Thursday.

Need to add: Do NOT conflict with a Buckeyes game, please.

Sorry my memory must be going I really thought the big games Moeller, Elder, UA, Ed's, and Ignatius was on Saturdays years past. LOL I will go sit in the corner now.

Final chance to see exhibit on 'Paul Brown's Pro Teams'

Marc Bona mbona@cleveland.com

Massillon Museum's Paul Brown's Pro Teams: A History of The Browns and Bengals exhibition is scheduled to close Sunday, Feb. 14.

The displays focus on the pioneering Brown's coaching career and how he helped merge two leagues into the NFL.

Brown coached high school, college and professional teams in his native state of Ohio. He created, or is responsible for, the advancement of several key parts of the sport, from the playbook to equipment and more.

If you go: The exhibit is on the second floor of the new wing of the museum, which is at 121 Lincoln Way East in downtown Massillon. Take Interstate 77 south. Halfway there, in Fairlawn, merge onto Ohio 21 south. Exit left onto Lillian Gish Boulevard, then right onto Lincoln Way E. (Ohio 172). The museum is a few blocks down on the right at First Street. It's open 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday; 2-5 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free.

Email massillonmuseum.org or call 330-833-4061.

Status
Not open for further replies.