tOSU lineup look 20-21

I've been really high on Echemandia and Singletary. Perhaps Hoffman, a top recruit, was cutting too much last year. And perhaps Echemandia needs to hone his folkstyle skills for the college level. I'm excited to see how DEmillio and Hoffman do, but won't count out the 2nd string.

Buckeyes pick up the #1 220 in the nation Nick Feldman from Malvern Prep to go along with #7 Seth Shumate and #29 Gavin Brown. (y)

Buckeyes pick up the #1 220 in the nation Nick Feldman from Malvern Prep to go along with #7 Seth Shumate and #29 Gavin Brown. (y)
He's ranked the #1 285 prospect and #5 prospect overall. While this should be a fun season watching some young Bucks, this is IOWA's year. And with this being a free year for eligibility, next year could be an IOWA repeat if all hands hang around for another year. 22-23 may be the next year for anyone other than IOWA to challenge for the team title. These young guys, along with guys like Kharch, Echemedia, D'Emillio, Gallagher, Sasso, Rocky and Hoffman could position tOSU to compete for years to come. Others who may develop, like the Decaturs and Ferledge, will add to the lineup.

He's ranked the #1 285 prospect and #5 prospect overall. While this should be a fun season watching some young Bucks, this is IOWA's year. And with this being a free year for eligibility, next year could be an IOWA repeat if all hands hang around for another year. 22-23 may be the next year for anyone other than IOWA to challenge for the team title. These young guys, along with guys like Kharch, Echemedia, D'Emillio, Gallagher, Sasso, Rocky and Hoffman could position tOSU to compete for years to come. Others who may develop, like the Decaturs and Ferledge, will add to the lineup.
Oh, I forgot about the “free” year. Guys like Smith, Romero, Singletary, and Orndorff could also be hanging around. Too much talent for 10 weights.