The Official 2020 Cleveland Indians Thread

GoodBye Frankie,has been a strange season that I will not miss and hope Tito gets well...BAM!

Were our bullpen guys mandated by MLB to walk the leadoff hitter in every inning? And apparently our CF was playing slippers and couldn't stay on his feet most of the night. I've never done this before, but I'll agree with Brian...embarrassing!

I think last night marked the end of:
1) Lindor's career with the team;
2) The team name "Indians."

Let the rebuild commence.

I think last night marked the end of:
1) Lindor's career with the team;
2) The team name "Indians."

Let the rebuild commence.

If they get rid of the name, they will lose LOTS of fans.

And, if they are sincere about doing it, they need to release the rights to the name entirely, and let others license and use it.

Were our bullpen guys mandated by MLB to walk the leadoff hitter in every inning? And apparently our CF was playing slippers and couldn't stay on his feet most of the night. I've never done this before, but I'll agree with Brian...embarrassing!

I questioned bringing Karinchek in as soon as they did it, even more obviously when he gave up the salami.

If they get rid of the name, they will lose LOTS of fans.

And, if they are sincere about doing it, they need to release the rights to the name entirely, and let others license and use it.

I think you will have an initial furor from some old diehards and that it will eventually die down. It will be just like the people who vow that they're going to stop supporting the Browns yet every season the stadium is full. In the end, the Cleveland baseball team will make more money by selling merchandise for the new team name.

Funny watching all these players that were with the Tribe and now playing elsewhere and all the Indians are at home.

The two teams in the World Series plus a lot of the late playoff teams are not that much better than the Tribe,pitching is just as good just need a couple of hammers.Tribe needs some long ball help plus try to keep what the already have which will be tough.

The Tribe talking about next season with ElCheapo on their minds,not looking very exciting.

Indians are apparently now telling other teams they want to move Lindor by opening day. That's too damn late. Should have moved him ast year when there was more of an incentive for teams to pay top dollar for him.

Two shortstops plus two prospects for starting pitcher and best shortstop in baseball,the new Cleveland Dummies...BAM!

Dear Major League Baseball-

You suck. You continue to allow the game to devolve into the haves and have nots with big market teams with bottomless checkbooks competing with small market teams on a shoestring budget. Shame on you for being complicit in killing what was once America's game.