CFP National Championship: #11 Ohio State vs #1 Alabama

I think (whole season look back) it would be a pretty good matchup. The question for Ohio State, was Friday closer to the norm or the exception? Fields had not played like that all season. But he brought it that night for sure!
maybe because they have played so few of games this season... and practicing.....he played like that last season, if i recall

698FD008-FD24-496E-803D-9EE2A82DCE79.png

Kind of shocked that someone with the Saban gene would post this, Nick is a dry no BS type of guy and this is anything but that. I understand it was taken down quickly and they account deleted, I am sure she is also being spanked for this.
Bulletin board material

Wow! I guess those idiots claiming COVID excuses for OSU have forgot about our third string QB winning the National Championship. Looking foolish if you ask me.

Not as much, but it was an incredibly idiotic thing for her to post.
Absolutely stupid, but it wont push the needle at all.

What we should all know his this: Family members of players/coaches involved in sports are the worst fans by far.

Absolutely stupid, but it wont push the needle at all.

What we should all know his this: Family members of players/coaches involved in sports are the worst fans by far.
Agree on both points.
Did anyone else see the article that the Buckeyes are doomed because they enjoyed their win over Clemson and Alabama was 'businesslike' after their win over Notre Dame?
I saw a blog yesterday that said the tOSU covid rumor first appeared on Alabama 24/7 sports.

Agree on both points.
Did anyone else see the article that the Buckeyes are doomed because they enjoyed their win over Clemson and Alabama was 'businesslike' after their win over Notre Dame?
I saw a blog yesterday that said the tOSU covid rumor first appeared on Alabama 24/7 sports.
Depends on how long OSU enjoyed it. Did they celebrate for days and miss out time game planning and focusing on Bama? Doubtful.

I imagine the coaches were already onto the film study on 2 January and players back to work as normal.

Agree on both points.
Alabama wants no part of this Buckeye juggernaut.

Depends on how long OSU enjoyed it. Did they celebrate for days and miss out time game planning and focusing on Bama? Doubtful.

I imagine the coaches were already onto the film study on 2 January and players back to work as normal.
While the confetti angel was a bit goofy, I liked seeing them enjoy the moment. Especially in this crappy covid environment.
I was a little worried they might be so intent on beating Clemson that they would lay an egg against Alabama. I no longer feel that way. They know there is another game to play - and what's at stake. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wade have the best game of his career in the NC. Well, at least hoping so.

Alabama wants no part of this Buckeye juggernaut.
Kind of funny. Saban has been saying that teams need offense to be competitive, no longer relying on "defense wins championships". (See LSU last year). I doubt he liked seeing that offensive explosion from tOSU.

Dan Patrick spreading rumors again. <sigh>
The only person I keep seeing harping on possible delay is John Talty (sports editor and SEC insider for Alabama Media Group).
tOSU (Gene Smith) and Alabama (Greg Byrne) ADs, along with CFP chairman (Bill Hancock) all stating no reason to delay the game as of now (Jan 5) - in the very article John Talty posted claiming a risk of delay.
https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/...-threaten-to-disrupt-national-title-game.html