IVC 2020

I disagree about the IVC hurting Ridgewood. They fit number wise, about the middle and play quality teams 3 or 4 times a year. Fort Frye doesnt have a great schedule and they seem to do ok. Kirtland may have the worst schedule in the state most years and they seem to do ok, even ironton schedule is not very good. And even though they dont have any state titles, I think most people, besides maybe hammer, would agree they have done ok.

I would also add that Garaway, even though they have zero state titles, is one of the better teams in the state of Ohio in Division 5. Not too shabby

I disagree about the IVC hurting Ridgewood. They fit number wise, about the middle and play quality teams 3 or 4 times a year. Fort Frye doesnt have a great schedule and they seem to do ok. Kirtland may have the worst schedule in the state most years and they seem to do ok, even ironton schedule is not very good. And even though they dont have any state titles, I think most people, besides maybe hammer, would agree they have done ok.
I’m not anti ironton. Just putting perspective on some ppl’s conception of how great this or that team was and their chances at a state title against the powerhouse that is Kirtland. Hugging man buns woulda got smacked had they beat iron and it’s not even debatable. ?

Last edited:
I’m not anti ironton. Just putting perspective on some ppl’s conception of how great this or that team was and their chances at a state title against the powerhouse that is Kirtland. Hugging man buns woulda got smacked had they beat iron and it’s not even debatable. ?
We’ll never know. What we do know is that as long as Wood is in the IVC, Sandy Valley will continue to be the irrelevant s**t stain of a program that can only talk the talk, but never walk the walk. And has to hang their hat on not losing as bad as other teams ?

We’ll never know. What we do know is that as long as Wood is in the IVC, Sandy Valley will continue to be the irrelevant s**t stain of a program that can only talk the talk, but never walk the walk. And has to hang their hat on not losing as bad as other teams ?
Never know because you couldn’t make it to face them, as usual. Best team ever couldn’t get past a team that got monkey stomped by them. Keep swimming in the baby pool junior.

Hoagie,being a Wood Guy have you heard any more on the new league Colvin is sending feelers out about! Whats your thoughts on it?

Never know because you couldn’t make it to face them, as usual. Best team ever couldn’t get past a team that got monkey stomped by them. Keep swimming in the baby pool junior.
42-7 pal. Can’t wait to s**t stomp you guys again next year. Bout time to cry and get back in the weak part of the conference. It’s obvious you can’t hang with the big boys of the league. Even with your guys’ “best team ever” ????

42-7 pal. Can’t wait to s**t stomp you guys again next year. Bout time to cry and get back in the weak part of the conference. It’s obvious you can’t hang with the big boys of the league. Even with your guys’ “best team ever” ????
Hugging man buns knew this was his shot at a title, and after the way the show turned out he was damn glad they didn’t make it to show how many holes weren’t filled ???

Little man ain’t even making sense anymore lol. Better brush up on your special Ed classes
Let me help you out: the team that handled you got handled mightily! All your nonsense talk all year about how great you were. You’re secretly so happy you didn’t make it to get monkey stomped and sent home crying. Now you can hold onto if’s and but’s and hugging man nuts .......

Let me help you out: the team that handled you got handled mightily! All your nonsense talk all year about how great you were. You’re secretly so happy you didn’t make it to get monkey stomped and sent home crying. Now you can hold onto if’s and but’s and hugging man nuts .......
And let me help you out: your team got monkey stomped by my team. Clever rhyme buddy! They must teach how to rhyme in the Special Ed classes at Sandy. Good for you guys!