What food will be served at your Super Bowl party?

Last three super bowl weekend s (work) has had me away from home and it's good to be able to watch it from the confines of my home. With that said, never been a SB party attendee other than when Pittsburgh is playing and that is usually with just friends that I've always watched with.

Won't be attending or hosting one this year but I plan on making garlic shrimp scampi and some walleye "burgers" I bought in Urbana fish market. Looking fwd to it

Last edited:
Montgomery Inn Ribs, Meatballs with Montgomery Inn sauce, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Spinach Dip, Salad. We will have 10 people at the house and the wife will have enough food for at least 40?

Pizza, Meatballs, Meat and Cheese Tray, Trail Bologna and Swiss, Potato Salad, Tortilla Chips and 5-Layer Dip, Guacamole, Potato Chips and Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Spinach Dip and Pumpernickel Bread, Cheese Ball and Crackers, Pepperoncini Peppers, Olives, Veggie Tray with Dip, Planters Mixed Nuts, KC Chiefs Cake, Brownies, Chocolate Mini Eclairs, Beer, Wine, Daiquiris, Mountain Dew, and Tums.

Chili with chicken, bacon cheeseburger sliders, a variety of fried snacks (mozz sticks, ravioli bites, shrimp, pickles, zucchini), variety of dips, chicken and or steak kabobs on skewers, and our friend always brings these great home made iced cookies in the shapes of footballs, helmets and jerseys of the two teams.

Not really a party, but pasta from scratch, homemade sauce, meatballs, chex mix, and pan buckeyes.

Smoking chicken halves. Apple juice added to water pan with pecan smoke. Memphis rub. Mac and cheese. Baked asparagus with Parmesan. Cheddar biscuits. Yuengling.

Pringles as I watch rugby. Either a replay of France-England 6-Nations or NRL league action. Might even find time for Bundesliga and La Liga soccer action.

No party. I had intentions of grilling some pork loin but stayed up way too late and slept too long. Super Bowl supper ended up being a hash of scrambled eggs, leftover ham, onions, green pepper, and Swiss cheese.

We had a taco bar, smoked chicken wings and BBQ sauce, spicy sausage queso dip & chips, pumpernickel bread and spinach dip, and lots of cookies/brownies.

Mid February we will see a HUGE spike in the Rona.

Can you imagine the crowds for the Browns in the Super Bowl? Game usually kicks off around 630 so even the bars will be packed.

NEO will likely see a tripling of positive tests and the rest of Ohia wont be far behind.

Browns in the Super Bowl, the most 2020 thing ever.

I will be at work. Sitting in a building by myself because "there must always be management in the building". But for some reason that rule only applies to 2nd and 3rd shifts...

Anyway probably try to whip up some kind of dip to have with chips and maybe order a Pizza

Wife wants something from Roosters, and I'll probably pick up something from a nearby joint called Possum Holler Pizza. Love that name.

Is it just me or do other people really dislike Super Bowl, or even big game, parties? I feel too many non true fans are there and its just not as fun as watching it with a group of friends who are fans.

As it looks, I may be gone for it again! Was asked to go to California for work again for two weeks and I might go.

Can' t say I have not watch a Super bowl, I have many. I think this thing about the ads is a joke, I turn off the half time show and in truth have found most games to be boring. I sure do not waste anytime with parties or planning food and snacks. High School ball is so much more fun to watch.