Joe Biden receives Covid Vaccine

That’s called leadership. He’s setting an example to counter the stupidity of the Trump crowd. You know the followers who see conspiracy in a vaccine created to save their lives. What Joni Ernst and Marco Rubio have done is an example cowardly hypocrisy. I’m talking about jumping to the front of the line ahead of health care workers and the elderly to get their vaccines after months of supporting the hoax version of Trump’s utter ridiculous positions taken on COVID 19. More GOP phoniness. Of course the US Senate is full of p@@@y Republicans scared to death of the big orange liar and traitor.

That’s called leadership. He’s setting an example to counter the stupidity of the Trump crowd. You know the followers who see conspiracy in a vaccine created to save their lives. What Joni Ernst and Marco Rubio have done is an example cowardly hypocrisy. I’m talking about jumping to the front of the line ahead of health care workers and the elderly to get their vaccines after months of supporting the hoax version of Trump’s utter ridiculous positions taken on COVID 19. More GOP phoniness. Of course the US Senate is full of p@@@y Republicans scared to death of the big orange liar and traitor.
Lol.. Yep..no doubt, if I see Dementia Joe do something..by damn, I'm gonna do it!

Truly sad that you need leadership from a politician in your life.

I don't know anyone who has ever looked to the President for leadership in their lives.

Truly sad that you need leadership from a politician in your life.

I don't know anyone who has ever looked to the President for leadership in their lives.
Truely sad that these people look to the president for moral leadership and believe speech to be more consequential than running the country

Leadership? His wife made him do it. ?

Harris was against it "if he dies, he dies."

Keith Olbermann is that you?