Lima Perry or Ada ?

Perry's doing just fine with early playoff exits, so they don't really need to consult the expert on that subject.
FBF20 gets schooled on every turn on here! Good job!
Imagine he will be back after his Gender Studies class this afternoon.

I feel that Ada doesn't have the talent from their playoff runs anymore. I watched them play this year and they looked like a below-average JV team. They're running into the same issues as Bluffton and Cory-Rawson, who both have boys soccer.

All three have boys soccer yes BUT Ada's enrollment has been fairly stable the last two decades while Bluffton has lost almost 20% of their enrollment and CR has lost close to HALF!!! At the end of the 90s CR had almost 300 kids in 9-12 now they're struggling to stay above 150 in the high school. Bluffton isn't that bad but Bluffton had soccer back in the 90s when Pirate football was on top and no on seemed to mind. I'm sure both schools are spreading their populations thin but difficult to blame Football success or lack thereof on Futbol when the community as a whole is dying. No offense to CR but you could cut every fall sport at CR, mandate every male play football and they'd still not be great.

All three have boys soccer yes BUT Ada's enrollment has been fairly stable the last two decades while Bluffton has lost almost 20% of their enrollment and CR has lost close to HALF!!! At the end of the 90s CR had almost 300 kids in 9-12 now they're struggling to stay above 150 in the high school. Bluffton isn't that bad but Bluffton had soccer back in the 90s when Pirate football was on top and no on seemed to mind. I'm sure both schools are spreading their populations thin but difficult to blame Football success or lack thereof on Futbol when the community as a whole is dying. No offense to CR but you could cut every fall sport at CR, mandate every male play football and they'd still not be great.
Speaking of Cory, that job is open.

I'm sure this has been discussed BUT what are your thoughts on a Bluffton / CR merger??
Why is it ever time a small school has an issue with football, consolidation is mentioned? AS far as I know, the Cory Rawson community have passed the levies when asked to so they are supporting their school ( someone correct me if wrong if they have not supported the levies). If local communities want to support their school why the push to make them break up and/or consolidate with another school?

Perry's doing just fine with early playoff exits, so they don't really need to consult the expert on that subject.

Considering Moyer has taken Wapak farther in the playoffs during his tenure than Wapak has ever been, I would say Moyer is not the problem lol

Why is it ever time a small school has an issue with football, consolidation is mentioned? AS far as I know, the Cory Rawson community have passed the levies when asked to so they are supporting their school ( someone correct me if wrong if they have not supported the levies). If local communities want to support their school why the push to make them break up and/or consolidate with another school?

Because its fun. In all fairness it was just a question. You could've just said "no" :)

BUT if you want a non-football answer, CR's district wide enrollment is now 53% of what it was 20 years ago. Funding aside how many programs dry up simply because there are not any bodies left to offer those programs for? Provided Yappi exists still in another 20 years we should revisit the why CR/Bluffton should merge with Allen East thread.

The word for a while at Perry was that Taviano was trying to run Baker out in order to be the coach of the Commodores again.

Not really sure why he left the 1st time for the DJ dumpster fire.

The word for a while at Perry was that Taviano was trying to run Baker out in order to be the coach of the Commodores again.

Not really sure why he left the 1st time for the DJ dumpster fire.
Jefferson in 2013: 9-1, NWC champs, playoffs - Bub Lindeman HC
2014: 8-2, NWC champs, playoffs - Chris Sommers
2015: 9-1, NWC champs, playoffs - Sommers
2016: 9-1, NWC champs, playoffs - Sommers
2017: Sommers leaves for Spencerville, Brandon Behnfeldt HC, 6-4

Taviano took over in 2018. The program wasn't left in great shape for success after a previous 1 year head coach, but you can't blame Behnfeldt for all of their struggles in 2018. They went 1-9, with the only win coming from the 0-10 first year program at Stryker. Every previous coach in the program left, Taviano himself was suspended by the school at one point, and he drove off about every athlete in the district. 2019 and 2020 are the beginning years of a long rebuild needed after back to back 1 and done coaches. If I was a HC or administrator, I would keep him as far away from my program as possible.

Jefferson in 2013: 9-1, NWC champs, playoffs - Bub Lindeman HC
2014: 8-2, NWC champs, playoffs - Chris Sommers
2015: 9-1, NWC champs, playoffs - Sommers
2016: 9-1, NWC champs, playoffs - Sommers
2017: Sommers leaves for Spencerville, Brandon Behnfeldt HC, 6-4

Taviano took over in 2018. The program wasn't left in great shape for success after a previous 1 year head coach, but you can't blame Behnfeldt for all of their struggles in 2018. They went 1-9, with the only win coming from the 0-10 first year program at Stryker. Every previous coach in the program left, Taviano himself was suspended by the school at one point, and he drove off about every athlete in the district. 2019 and 2020 are the beginning years of a long rebuild needed after back to back 1 and done coaches. If I was a HC or administrator, I would keep him as far away from my program as possible.
Is the Delphos void of football talent as DSJ has struggled with talent and numbers recently as well....