Ohio State Buckeyes 2020

My fear is a win by Notre Dame moves Texas A&M to 3rd. That way they can have Alabama/Ohio State and Notre Dame/Texas A&M.

I could also see a really big Clemson win knocking Notre Dame out and moving Texas A&M up to 3rd. The committee will do whatever it can to avoid the rematches.

I don't trust the committee at all. Their integrity is almost nil for their shenanigans.

Only way T AM makes it is if ND or CLEM gets beat so bad the committee is embarrassed to put them in

HUGE win with what they had missing in this game,going to need everyone for the next one.

Hopefully the guys that tested positive will be outside the 21 day window for the Semi on Jan 1. Another reason why all the conferences should be playing by the same rules with this

Covid football is interesting. The ACC and SEC have huge advantages. They started early and have seasoned teams. Missing the playoffs wouldn’t hurt Ohio State. Maybe it can make Fields come back to work on some issues. He has lost a bunch of money the last three games. Jmo

IMO Ohio State is going to get rolled. It’s not that they dont have the talent, they just dont have enough games in. Lawrence is way too good, O state D is not nearly as good as last year.
I heard one of the SEC announcers complaining that Ohio State has an unfair advantage by playing so few games. IMO, I agree with you. It is a disadvantage to have played so few games. Not many of the players look like they are in mid-season form yet. Too many off-weeks as a team or for some individuals who had to quarantine.

IMO Ohio State is going to get rolled. It’s not that they dont have the talent, they just dont have enough games in. Lawrence is way too good, O state D is not nearly as good as last year.
I’m sure that’s what most think, however the Buckeyes will also be hearing that for the next two weeks and so will Clemson. I’d be a little concerned if I was a Clemson fan

Run Teague and Sermon 40 times and more designed runs for Fields. Defensively I’d like to see more Hilliard after yesterday, whether that’s him starting over Browning or moving to more 3-4 looks. Going to need the speed with all the dink and dunk plays to Etienne and Lawrence’s running ability.

Fields to the Jets? With the Jets winning today, they fall to the second pick. So, Fields might be cursed.

I think OSU prob doesn't deserve the playoff this year. Fields should probably stay another year, hard to turn down millions. I think he'd make more after a full season with a team that can compete for a national championship.

I think OSU prob doesn't deserve the playoff this year. Fields should probably stay another year, hard to turn down millions. I think he'd make more after a full season with a team that can compete for a national championship.
Sure they do ?‍♂️

The Jets won so they are now behind the Jags for the Lawrence sweeps stakes, depending on the Jets coaching situation if I was Fields I would think about staying another year. To go into NYC and playing for a team that is dysfunctional is not a good situation, especially for a QB that needs a little more polish. He can ask Sam Darnold how that worked out.

The Jets won so they are now behind the Jags for the Lawrence sweeps stakes, depending on the Jets coaching situation if I was Fields I would think about staying another year. To go into NYC and playing for a team that is dysfunctional is not a good situation, especially for a QB that needs a little more polish. He can ask Sam Darnold how that worked out.
I shook my head. damn, what a situation.

Looks like Demario McCall live-streamed the locker room celebration after the Big Ten Title Game. Not that Coach Day's message wasn't what you would expect your coach to say, but probably a dumb move to give Clemson some cheap bulletin board material. I would be surprised if he sees the field against the Tigers. Speaking of Clemson, Dabo with another masterful troll as he votes OSU 11th in the Coaches Poll. :LOL:

Looks like Demario McCall live-streamed the locker room celebration after the Big Ten Title Game. Not that Coach Day's message wasn't what you would expect your coach to say, but probably a dumb move to give Clemson some cheap bulletin board material. I would be surprised if he sees the field against the Tigers. Speaking of Clemson, Dabo with another masterful troll as he votes OSU 11th in the Coaches Poll. :LOL:
I mean what else would a head coach say. Will certainly be bulletin board material for Clemson or Bama though.

I mean what else would a head coach say. Will certainly be bulletin board material for Clemson or Bama though.
Agreed. I don't really see the big deal either, just interesting that a fifth-year Senior was the one live-streaming. Perhaps McCall is bored though, since he's barely sees the field now.