Trump will remain President

If Trump is unable to hold it will probably be Jordan. He is a man of Character and keep hatn him it gives him more and more power.
Trust me. It will not be Gym. His appeal is pretty limited outside that insanely drawn district he is in. He is also a tiny little man with a napoleon complex and he wears short sleeve dress shirts. Those are disqualifiers.

Democrat, not so "liberal" here. :ROFLMAO: I never said I'd be happy with them but they have to be electable. Huckabee ran years ago. He may be your hero because he runs his opinion segment on TV but he has not marinated well enough for the country. That is YOUR problem. I think that
You are one ignorant person. You represent the problem "Pete Buttigieg is a really bright young mind but I KNEW Biden was more electable." You want electable over policy. You get your little feelings hurt and turn to hatred. What a shallow weak person you are.

You are one ignorant person. You represent the problem "Pete Buttigieg is a really bright young mind but I KNEW Biden was more electable." You want electable over policy. You get your little feelings hurt and turn to hatred. What a shallow weak person you are.
It is policy you idiot. The policy was remove Trump. It is the supreme policy.

Pubs have plenty of people who could win but it will come down to how Biden/Harris perform. Plain and simple.

We all know there are metrics being measured at the moment of exactly what Trump did that worked (playing the the base's biggest fears) and what did not (showing zero concern for Covid) and one or two will use it to their advantage. Heck, even if Trump dialed it back from 11 to maybe 7 he'd a won. Not really rocket science. Biden won mostly because he was not Trump.
America picked trump, fraud picked Biden. Go pound sand

Trust me. It will not be Gym. His appeal is pretty limited outside that insanely drawn district he is in. He is also a tiny little man with a napoleon complex and he wears short sleeve dress shirts. Those are disqualifiers.
Ya know I heard that exact thought process about 4.5 years ago

Where is Trump and what is he doing? It is pretty damn hard for POTUS a to go completely MIA. Absent some election fraud tweets, nobody would know that he is alive. And basement Biden was really a thing?

Seeing Mike Huckabee’s name come up as a candidate gave me a nice belly laugh .

Speaking of laughing at 2024 candidates, is there a more hilarious one than the fake African?
1608308873276.png

Some left-wing militants are objecting to the leadership role of a convicted pedophile in Portland’s Red House Autonomous Zone, an anarchist commune set up to prevent a family of squatters from being evicted. Antifa activists have sought to deter eviction proceedings against the Kinney family, who claim they’re nationals of a nonexistent country and not subject to US laws. The Kinneys own a second home two miles away from the “red house” in question.

27-year old ANTIFA activist Micah Rhodes was convicted of three counts of second-degree sexual abuse of minors in 2018. He was initially spared a prison sentence, but would be ultimately sentenced to two years in prison for violating his probation, being in proximity to children during an ANTIFA riot at a ICE immigration detention facility later the same year.

Rhodes is a registered sex offender.

Republican CD-3 candidate Lauren Boebert’s husband arrested in ’04 for indecent exposure to a minor

A Garfield County Sheriff’s Office arrest report has surfaced showing Lauren Boebert’s husband, Jayson, was arrested on January 28, 2004 for exposing his penis to young women at the Rifle Fireside Lanes Bowling Alley.

One of the victims was a minor who was 16 years old.

Lauren married Jayson in 2005, one and a half years after the indecent exposure

According to the arrest affidavit, at about 7:00 p.m. that evening, the young women were standing at the snack bar discussing their tattoos when Jayson, standing several feet away, overheard the conversation and informed them that he had a tattoo on his genitals. The women turned their backs towards Jayson to ignore him, but Jayson then came up behind them, unzipped his pants, pulled his penis out and displayed the shaft to them with his thumb covering the head. The women complained to the bowling alley owner, who asked Jayson several times to leave the establishment. Jayson refused and became belligerent, leading the owner to call law enforcement. According to the arrest report, the officer detected the smell of alcohol on Jayson, and Jayson admitted he had been drinking.

How did your hero get involved in politics ?

First off, I'm pretty impressed you responded to my post twice. It tells me you gals are sobering up.

Secondly, my heroes have always been cowboys, and they still are it seems. Sadly in search of, but one step in back of, themselves and their slow-movin' dreams.

I couldn't wait until election day. Now Inauguration can't come soon enough. The good thing is that Trump will just fade away and respect that Biden is President and we won't hear from him again. No more tweets or madness.

Wow. If all of you extremists, on both sides, could just take 2 or 3 steps toward the middle, the country would be much better off. Whatever happened to reasonable, intelligent people that have the ability to see shades of grey in every issue, and compromise a little?

Remember my hatred for Trump burned so bright. I'd a voted for Mickey Mouse over that turd. Take care cupcake. ;)

Wow. If all of you extremists, on both sides, could just take 2 or 3 steps toward the middle, the country would be much better off. Whatever happened to reasonable, intelligent people that have the ability to see shades of grey in every issue, and compromise a little?

Just for the record, which side are you on?

And don't say the middle, because that's not a side.

They became Reds fans