2020 MVL Football

Probably won't be pretty for Sidney in 2021. Need to replace the #1 passing QB in the league and two WR who were both top 5. I'm sure there are a few decent returning players but a lot of questions at key positions.
In my opinion number 19 who was a sophomore receiver is a better Qb then what we had. Are Qb was a better runner than a thrower. With those 4 receivers he better had been the number one passing Qb in the league. I think who we will miss is Spangler the outside linebacker. Like we all agreed before until we get a better coaching staff Sidney will do nothing with its talent.

ALL SW District Football Team selected. MVL & Fairborn All State LBer Hunter Warner named SW Ohio District "Defensive Player of the Year" for the second year in a row.

Shocked at how bad the picks for this team are. West Carrollton got three kids on first team Butler got zero. Someone explain that. Butler only scored more than 12 points in last seven games but scored 32 on West Carrollton. Fairborn gets three kids on first team didnt win their league. Talk about political.

I think his point is I get better predictions from my dogs butt that what you say on here. How many tourney games was West Carrolton in this season You said they would go far!!!

That's probably not the only thing you get from your felines anal area. Keep playing around down there and then posting on here, its good for the soul.

Shocked at how bad the picks for this team are. West Carrollton got three kids on first team Butler got zero. Someone explain that. Butler only scored more than 12 points in last seven games but scored 32 on West Carrollton. Fairborn gets three kids on first team didnt win their league. Talk about political.
they pick the best PLAYERS. nothing to do with who they play for.

they pick the best PLAYERS. nothing to do with who they play for.
No kidding. Christ. All I had to do was go to MVL site and see that 2/3 were atop the leader boards. That DB guy had 7 interceptions in 7 games. I’ve seen that Hunter Warner kid and he’s better than probably any player in the MVL. Idk anything about the OL. Not sure how any of that is political. WC has like 3 guys who all have MAC offers. You can argue coaching for not winning titles or more games, but that has 0 to do with players. Springfield HS didn’t win GWOC, but was well represented in their respective division?

That's probably not the only thing you get from your felines anal area. Keep playing around down there and then posting on here, its good for the soul.
OK this right here shows what we are dealing with. I said my DOGS butt. You then come back talking about cats anal area. You dont know the difference between a dog and a feline. You rode the short bus to school didnt you? Anways dont worry about me. Your matriarch meets all my needs. Make some more pizza rolls and head back down to the basement moron.

No kidding. Christ. All I had to do was go to MVL site and see that 2/3 were atop the leader boards. That DB guy had 7 interceptions in 7 games. I’ve seen that Hunter Warner kid and he’s better than probably any player in the MVL. Idk anything about the OL. Not sure how any of that is political. WC has like 3 guys who all have MAC offers. You can argue coaching for not winning titles or more games, but that has 0 to do with players. Springfield HS didn’t win GWOC, but was well represented in their respective division?
4 of 7 ints came against Oakwood and Greenville. Come on man. Werner kid was good wasnt great against us. Pirates back was great best in the whole conference but qb was not good.

Great players play great. If those teams had great players we would have seen it.

4 of 7 ints came against Oakwood and Greenville. Come on man. Werner kid was good wasnt great against us. Pirates back was great best in the whole conference but qb was not good.

Great players play great. If those teams had great players we would have seen it.
why do you hate Fairborn so bad? stats are stats and the Lewis kid having 7 interceptions in the season they had is incredible. Warner is an absolute beast. i believe i heard his coach call him “a mans man”. Fairborn was talented. they faced more adversity than anyone in the state. you can’t discredit a thing the players did this year.

In 2 games against Butler:

272 rushing yards, 4 TD's
16 tackles, FR
Also note Butler had 12 rushing attempts in 2020. Why?

What is your definition of great? Your attempt to discredit Warner just confirms what everyone else knows. I've watched this kid play since Pee Wee football. And he has always been one of, if not the best player on the field. The coaches know it, the players know it. And I would say that's all that counts. Not some disgruntled parent.

In 2 games against Butler:

272 rushing yards, 4 TD's
16 tackles, FR
Also note Butler had 12 rushing attempts in 2020. Why?

What is your definition of great? Your attempt to discredit Warner just confirms what everyone else knows. I've watched this kid play since Pee Wee football. And he has always been one of, if not the best player on the field. The coaches know it, the players know it. And I would say that's all that counts. Not some disgruntled parent.
This years game 25 carries 84 yards 0 tds. 4 tackles on defense. I said he was good not great. His game showed that. Thats what I saw.

Our offense play calling is terrible. We keep throwing the ball and getting intercepted.

why do you hate Fairborn so bad? stats are stats and the Lewis kid having 7 interceptions in the season they had is incredible. Warner is an absolute beast. i believe i heard his coach call him “a mans man”. Fairborn was talented. they faced more adversity than anyone in the state. you can’t discredit a thing the players did this year.
Dont hate them. Just telling the truth. Sorry it hurts your feelings. They killed Butler good for them.

Who was the best team they beat? Answer that.

I hope everyone has a great offseason, here's to all the schools being able to get into the weight room and getting their offseason workouts in without any Covid issues.

See you all for the most part in 2021.

Go Piqua!

This years game 25 carries 84 yards 0 tds. 4 tackles on defense. I said he was good not great. His game showed that. Thats what I saw.

Our offense play calling is terrible. We keep throwing the ball and getting intercepted.
Warner only had to play a little over half the game against Butler so you can double those stats and he only played 3 quarters the year before against you guys. Both games had running clocks in the 2nd half. You only ran the ball 12 times this year so Warner made a 3rd of the tackles. Butler was crushed by Fairborn 78-0 over the last two years so a lot of Skyhawk Freshmen & JV got to see action in those games.

Last edited:
Ballboy, what I will do is give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you are not from the area as your other belief of this being the best team at Fairborn since it was called Baker H.S. is an grossly overstated proclamation. Old school folks will recall that in 1991 Fairborn was 7-3 and in 1992 Fairborn was ranked as high as 17th in the State (Division 1) and were led by a RB/LB freight train named Tracey McDaniel - whom spent his Junior and Senior years being named to 1st Team W.O.L. and 1st Team All State./QUOTE]

I never said this years team was the best since Fairborn was callled Baker HS Ottis. Go back and look at my post. I said this years team finished with the "best record" of any Fairborn team since 1976 when Tuffy Thompson took the Fairborn Park Hills team to a 9-1 record and finished state ranked. Yes, Fairborn has had a few good teams here and there over the last 50 years but not many good won/loss records. I was at Wayne & scouted Fairborn for the Warriors when McDaniel played for the Skyhawks. He was a beast. Still holds the Fairborn school record for yards per carry at 8.2 per attempt. Sadly, he passed on a few years ago. The 91 team finished with a 6-4 record, not 7-3. Attached below is a copy of that record and a couple of photos of the team you are talking about. That is Jason Fillback handing off to Tracy McDaniel in the lower photo.

Attachments

• Record.JPG
    Record.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 19
  • McDaniel.JPG
    McDaniel.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Warner only had to play a little over half the game against Butler so you can double those stats and he only played 3 quarters the year before against you guys. Both games had running clocks in the 2nd half. You only ran the ball 12 times this year so Warner made a 3rd of the tackles. Butler was crushed by Fairborn 78-0 over the last two years so a lot of Skyhawk Freshmen & JV got to see action in those games.
If we double them then 50 carries and 0TDs.

Fairborn was way better than Butler we were terrible. I said that. Fairborn played a weak schedule. its a fact.

1st it’s voted on by the media and don’t get made because you didn’t have talented kids that made a impact on the game like WC or Fairborn. Them two teams are up and coming and will have a great year next year, but back to Butler. When I watched y’all against WC y’all have up 22 points in one quarter and you telling me, watching that RB

1st it’s voted on by the media and don’t get made because you didn’t have talented kids that made a impact on the game like WC or Fairborn. Them two teams are up and coming and will have a great year next year, but back to Butler. When I watched y’all against WC y’all have up 22 points in one quarter and you telling me, watching that RB
West Carrolton kids made impacts? When? We beat them 32-22. Their back was good I admit that. No one else on that team was good. We never scored 20 all year and scored 32 on West Carrolton. Fairborn was good. Not sure they should have that many kids on the district team but they were good. Yep they scored 22 in a quarter and scored ZERO in all the other quarters. They lost!!! Yall get that?

Smitherman gone as Xenia Head Coach - Very Surprising - Two Division Championships in 4 years and 39 kids on to college ball in 4 years. 37 of those in the last 3 years.

Attachments

• rRnYaIk5.jpg small.jpg
    rRnYaIk5.jpg small.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 13
West Carrolton kids made impacts? When? We beat them 32-22. Their back was good I admit that. No one else on that team was good. We never scored 20 all year and scored 32 on West Carrolton. Fairborn was good. Not sure they should have that many kids on the district team but they were good. Yep they scored 22 in a quarter and scored ZERO in all the other quarters. They lost!!! Yall get that?
They also was missing there HC when they played against Butler and what kid stood out at Butler to make first team, I’ll what!!! Southwest ohio is voted on by the media so the media guys think they are impact players so that’s all that matter.

Well these kids had to make some type of impact in the games if they have a WR 1st in the league in receiving , QB 2nd in passing with D1 offers and RB 3rd rushing with D1 offers I guess they are not good then in your eyes but everyone else they are.

Attachments

• 1ED4226C-25F6-4DF9-803F-62DA9E803C80.png
    1ED4226C-25F6-4DF9-803F-62DA9E803C80.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 17
Well these kids had to make some type of impact in the games if they have a WR 1st in the league in receiving , QB 2nd in passing with D1 offers and RB 3rd rushing with D1 offers I guess they are not good then in your eyes but everyone else they are.
Butler 32
West Carrolton 22

Keeps the individual awards we were the better team.

Yea that day they was a better team, but butler is not that good. You would think they would be better and rolling since they went to the playoffs Puckett’s first year there.
Yep and what does that say about West Carrolton. They got their teeth kicked in this season and they had all these kids on the SW Ohio team. What does that say about the coaching at West Carrolton? You had better players but got killed. If your players are better and have D1 offers and you got whipped then it has to be??????