• Lebanon
  • Little Miami
  • Loveland
  • Milford
  • Turpin
  • Walnut Hills
  • West Clermont
  • Winton Woods
Lebanon, Little Miami, and Winton Woods are new to the ECC this year.
Turpin was the ECC champion last year, going 13-1 in league play and 21-4 overall.

1. Turpin
2. Walnut Hills
3. West Clermont
4. Lebanon
5. Winton Woods
6. Little Miami
7. Milford
8. Loveland
9. Kings
10. Anderson

Anxious to see what Kings brings to Franklin Friday. I know Franklin has decent size and good guards.

1. Anderson
2. Walnut
3. Turpin
4. Winton
5. Lebanon
6. Milford
7. Kings
8. West Clermont
9. Loveland
10. Little Miami

1. Walnut
  2. Lebanon
  3. Winton
  4. Milford
  5. Turpin
  6. Anderson
  7. Loveland
  8. Kings
  9. West Clermont
  10. Little Miami
Spartans graduated the mother load. Can the returnees rise to the occasion and run it back?? Are they tough enough to overcome their lack of height?

Last edited:
Saw film of the Moeller Walnut game. I was impressed by the young Walnut team. Moeller ultimately wore them down with their size and experience in the 4th quarter as Alex Williams and Logan Duncomb are a load to deal with.

Last edited:
Winton Woods is not very good this year. Best player left for a prep school and lost another player to West Hi.

1. Walnut
2. Lebanon
3. Turpin
4. Milford
5. Winton Woods
6. Loveland
7. Kings
8. Anderson
9. Little Miami
10. West Clermont

Returning points for each team from 2019-20 Varsity players (does not count transfers or JV move-ups)

Lebanon--37.4
Little Miami--37.2
Anderson--27.2
Walnut Hills--27.0
Turpin--17.6
Kings--16.6
Milford--14.7
West Clermont--7.6
Loveland--7.1
Winton Woods--?????

Returning points for each team from 2019-20 Varsity players (does not count transfers or JV move-ups)

Lebanon--37.4
Little Miami--37.2
Anderson--27.2
Walnut Hills--27.0
Turpin--17.6
Kings--16.6
Milford--14.7
West Clermont--7.6
Loveland--7.1
Winton Woods--?????

Hmmm...ok, here's my revised rankings. Let's try this:

1. Walnut Hills
2. Lebanon
3. Turpin
4. Milford
5. Kings
6. Anderson
7. Little Miami
8. Winton Woods
9. Loveland
10. West Clermont

How has Kings been this bad for this long? They never had great talent but were always deep and scrappy under Stevens. Got the most out of them and would always be around or over .500

For Tuesday, 12/8:

Winton Woods at Lebanon
Kings at Little Miami
Walnut Hills at Loveland
West Clermont at Milford

Gimme Lebanon, Kings, Walnut, and Milford to win. This looks like a down year for Winton Woods. Little Miami hasn't played yet, and Kings at least gave Milford a battle. Walnut's size and shooting should be too much for Loveland to overcome. West Clermont is bad.

For Tuesday, 12/8:

Winton Woods at Lebanon
Kings at Little Miami
Walnut Hills at Loveland
West Clermont at Milford

Gimme Lebanon, Kings, Walnut, and Milford to win. This looks like a down year for Winton Woods. Little Miami hasn't played yet, and Kings at least gave Milford a battle. Walnut's size and shooting should be too much for Loveland to overcome. West Clermont is bad.
So I guess Turpin/Anderson postponed due to positive covid tests---AHS and LM was postponed last Friday.

Notice how the Anderson vs little Miami game showed up on the schedule but no game shows up for tonight.
Right again--I can tell ya that Anderson-Turpin is listed just one time if you look closely because tonight's game will be re-scheduled for later in the season. AHS is on COVID shutdown beginning with the LM game that will be rescheduled as well--a coach and players are positive.

Turpin at Kings
Lebanon at Springboro (supposed to be Anderson, but Anderson has Covid issues)
Milford at Walnut Hills
Little Miami at West Clermont
Loveland at Winton Woods

My picks:
Turpin
Lebanon
Walnut Hills
West Clermont
Winton Woods