Who is the worst Governor in the nation?

OhioBobcatFan06

I don’t like Dewine, but I think there is a clear Top 3 (or bottom 3) for worst Governors in America: Cuomo (NY) Whitmer (MI) and Newsom (CA)

Just when you think one cannot be outdone, the next goes and does something foolishly stupid. This month alone all have been under huge criticism

You would think Gretchen Whitmer would’ve learned that lockdowns don’t work after plans for her execution arose out of the last one yet here show goes trying to play fascist again by locking down Michigan. Cuomo in the meanwhile is an anti-vaxxer refusing to allow the people of New York to take the coronavirus vaccine. This comes after he killed many elderly in nursing homes earlier this year. Last but not least we’ve got Newsom who has been pictured recently attending a huge dinner party with 20+ guests from the board of health in his state. All are seated indoors not following social distancing or wearing masks. This comes after he has cancelled Thanksgiving and Christmas for the “normal people” who don’t get invited into the governors presence. Bad look...

I hate this guy. I honestly have no idea how CA residents can be so brainwashed, that they’re not demanding his resignation. This is a guy who at every opportunity will chastise people for not following these exact same protocols he blatantly ignored. Either he doesn’t believe all of the things he’s been saying or he thinks he’s untouchable enough that he can break these rules with no consequences. He’s a punk. Get another Dem in his place, IDGAF, but get rid of this scumbag.

I’m going with Whitmer as #1. Pretty bad when a kidnapping and execution plot doesn’t make some change their mind or at minimum step back and take a look at what they are doing. The rest of them are top notch a ss clowns and can be ranked in any order!

I don’t like Dewine, but I think there is a clear Top 3 (or bottom 3) for worst Governors in America: Cuomo (NY) Whitmer (MI) and Newsom (CA)

Just when you think one cannot be outdone, the next goes and does something foolishly stupid. This month alone all have been under huge criticism

You would think Gretchen Whitmer would’ve learned that lockdowns don’t work after plans for her execution arose out of the last one yet here show goes trying to play fascist again by locking down Michigan. Cuomo in the meanwhile is an anti-vaxxer refusing to allow the people of New York to take the coronavirus vaccine. This comes after he killed many elderly in nursing homes earlier this year. Last but not least we’ve got Newsom who has been pictured recently attending a huge dinner party with 20+ guests from the board of health in his state. All are seated indoors not following social distancing or wearing masks. This comes after he has cancelled Thanksgiving and Christmas for the “normal people” who don’t get invited into the governors presence. Bad look...
Wow

semi-serious OBCDEFG

I hate this guy. I honestly have no idea how CA residents can be so brainwashed, that they’re not demanding his resignation. This is a guy who at every opportunity will chastise people for not following these exact same protocols he blatantly ignored. Either he doesn’t believe all of the things he’s been saying or he thinks he’s untouchable enough that he can break these rules with no consequences. He’s a punk. Get another Dem in his place, IDGAF, but get rid of this scumbag.
He’s pretty and Queen Nancy’s blood nephew, so all the money is behind him. Lucky Sperm Club ?

In Three Stooges cartoons there was law partnership of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe. In the Covid crisis there is the partnership of Dewey, Killem and Howe, otherwise known as Texas Governor Abbott, Florida Governor De Santis and South Dakota Governor Noem

In Three Stooges cartoons there was law partnership of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe. In the Covid crisis there is the partnership of Dewey, Killem and Howe, otherwise known as Texas Governor Abbott, Florida Governor De Santis and South Dakota Governor Noem

Bingo. You nailed it.

Hilarious. Their states are going great; I just got back from Florida and it was wonderful - tremendous economic activity amid American freedom.

DeSantis/Noem, or DeSantis/Haley, or Haley/DeSantis, Noem/DeSantis for president in 2024.

The Fab Four:

Cuomo (killed more New Yorkers than bin Laden)
Whitmer (brown shirt)
Wolf (fascist)
Newsom (communist)

May need to bump up the Oregon governor into the Top 5 most pathetic governors; she is the equivalent of a Brown Shirt. She should be removed from office immediately and put on trial.

Hilarious. Their states are going great; I just got back from Florida and it was wonderful - tremendous economic activity amid American freedom.

DeSantis/Noem, or DeSantis/Haley, or Haley/DeSantis, Noem/DeSantis for president in 2024.
tremendous increase in their dead
"
In terms of sheer numbers, Texas recorded the most deaths with 821 this past week, an increase of 22 percent from the previous week.

Illinois was second with 624 fatalities this past week, a jump of 35 percent.

Michigan followed with 431 deaths, an increase of 75 percent.

Florida was fourth with 401 deaths, an increase of 19 percent.

North Dakota now has the highest COVID-19 death rate per capita in the world with 18.2 deaths per 1 million people. South Dakota is third with a death rate of 17.4 per million.

Experts say this region has been slow to adapt to safety protocols such as mask wearing. On Monday, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem again refused to implement a statewide mask mandate."

tremendous increase in their dead
"
In terms of sheer numbers, Texas recorded the most deaths with 821 this past week, an increase of 22 percent from the previous week.

Illinois was second with 624 fatalities this past week, a jump of 35 percent.

Michigan followed with 431 deaths, an increase of 75 percent.

Florida was fourth with 401 deaths, an increase of 19 percent.

North Dakota now has the highest COVID-19 death rate per capita in the world with 18.2 deaths per 1 million people. South Dakota is third with a death rate of 17.4 per million.

Experts say this region has been slow to adapt to safety protocols such as mask wearing. On Monday, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem again refused to implement a statewide mask mandate."
The problem is the lack of condemnation of Cuomo. He literally sent infected ppl into nursing homes and it led to the highest total death numbers in the country. Yet, he’s getting an Emmy & a book deal. This is a huge reason why there’s no trust in the media. And while Newsom is a dbag, his exploits have garnered more criticism than Cuomo’s bad decisions. And to an extent, I understand Cuomo making a bad decision in good faith and Newsom flagrantly flouting his own rules. However, the complete lack of cvg on Cuomo’s bad decisions is inexcusable.

North Dakota now has the highest COVID-19 death rate per capita in the world with 18.2 deaths per 1 million people.

It's important to note this made-up metric is sourced to Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding claiming to represent the Federation of American Scientists on his Twitter account. This one time analysis of a 7 day period the 2nd week of Nov. is stunningly stupid, and logistically impossible to compile with any accuracy. I mean, we've pretty much got to trust China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran's reporting.

At BEST North Dakota had the highest covid per capita death rate in the entire frickin' world for....one week. According to the Federation of American Scientists.

It's mind boggling that people fall for this.

1606657379020.png