Hoban 35 Massillon 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What hell does that matter? Massillon is 0 for lifetime in winning a legit state title, period. Let me ask you, and Im not a Green backer, but what od you think the comparison is between how many kids from Green go on and earn a college degree, compared to Massillon? Massillon is one of the worst school systems in the state, if you put as much energy into forcing the district to improve their education levels, as you do about arguing about playoff appearances, then maybe kids in Massillon would stand a chance of improving their lives. Massillon has zero state titles and Im assuming Green has zero in all sports, but I could be wrong.
For clarification, Green HAS won 1 OHSAA State Championship in their history.

AMEN.....NAILED IT.

100% correct, Hoban made the Tigers look like a JV team, they completely destroyed Massillon on the interior lines. While I truly feel bad for the kids from Massillon, it has to be tough with the unreasonable expectations from the adults in that community. I feel terrible for the QB, he had zero chance, it was unfair for the poor kid, he had no time to get the offense flowing. You have to give Hoban credit for hiring Tyrell, he was HC at D6 (most seasons) St. Thomas Aquinas, and then went to coach in Florida at Chaminade Madonna, a D3 school. Whereas, Massillon went out and hired a coach and his wife for roughly 200K per year, when they could have had Tyrell probably for 40% of the cost they paid out. Tyrell put on a clinic against the Tigers, Moore was out of his league, Tiger fans had to be wishing that Shepas and his traveling circus was still on the sidelines. Hoban goes into the offseason as the prohibitive favorites for D2, whereas, Massillon goes into the offseason, with a coach that was outclassed, and huge losses on both sides of the ball. Tiger fans better hope that this years recruiting class is lights out, with some interior linemen, because we all know you can't win with your feeder system.....................WAR HOBAN

Wow, you told me. LOL!! Now, remember this. One thing won’t change in the foreseeable future, the Tiger football program is Stark’s best and one of Ohio’s best. Can you the same thing about the other football programs in SC? I know, life isn’t fare.

You won the quasi Federal League, hats off, if you had to play with solely your feeder system, you would not have won. At the end of the day, you can spin, declare fake news, etc.....the Tigers were manhandled on the field by Hoban......at the end of the day, regardless of your spins, Massillon still has as many state titles as the Marlington Dukes, zero.....if the Tigers goal is to be the best in Stark County, then you have won the day, if the Tigers goal is to win a legit state title then you have lost.....It's going to be an interesting off season in the Paper Tiger town,,,,the Tigers lost alot of talent on both sides of the ball, their feeder system cannot replace that level of talent, it's not very good....does Moore bail and give up the 200K that he and his wife are robbing the school system for.....or does he stay and try to recruit players in, knowing that he is on the precipice of being bumped up to D1 with the recruits......does an over zealous Massillon booster try to recruit, risking the program being banned from post-season.....or does Massillon sack up and say, were going with Massillon only kids even if we win just 7 games and never have a realistic shot at the elusive state title..>WAR HOBAN

For clarification, Green HAS won 1 OHSAA State Championship in their history.

Thanks for updating, thus Green has one state title and the Paper Tigers have none. There would be immediately backlash to your comments, but most of the Tiger faithful have hunkered down, trying to figure out how to spin the beatdown that they took. Sure, you had Maxie declaring that Massillon won another paper title as being the best team in Stark County......but for the most part they are licking their wounds, how can we spin this beatdown, it's almost like Perrysburg and the running clock. Give them a couple of weeks, we shall here: 1) well Maxie already said it, were the best team in the county, as long as we dont have to play all Massillon kids. 2) we won the Federal League, again, if you had to play solely Massillon kids, it might have been a different story, 3) McKinley is leaving the Federal League, this is one of their all-time classics, we can't get into the league, so we have to spread misinformation about McKinley leaving, even though all we have to base this on is Heff (when he isnt pissing his pants) or his alter ego John Lee Pettimore telling us this. Nevermind, that our AD applied to the Suburban League because he realizes we need a league. 4) Hoover recruited a softball player, therefore it justifies Massillon recruiting numerous football players. I really dont think Massillon has anything to worry about schools recruiting from their non football programs, they basically are D4 teams. That's what we can expect once they are done licking their wounds from the beatdown, they need to justify what went wrong, no matter how silly they look>WAR HOBAN

You won the quasi Federal League, hats off, if you had to play with solely your feeder system, you would not have won. At the end of the day, you can spin, declare fake news, etc.....the Tigers were manhandled on the field by Hoban......at the end of the day, regardless of your spins, Massillon still has as many state titles as the Marlington Dukes, zero.....if the Tigers goal is to be the best in Stark County, then you have won the day, if the Tigers goal is to win a legit state title then you have lost.....It's going to be an interesting off season in the Paper Tiger town,,,,the Tigers lost alot of talent on both sides of the ball, their feeder system cannot replace that level of talent, it's not very good....does Moore bail and give up the 200K that he and his wife are robbing the school system for.....or does he stay and try to recruit players in, knowing that he is on the precipice of being bumped up to D1 with the recruits......does an over zealous Massillon booster try to recruit, risking the program being banned from post-season.....or does Massillon sack up and say, were going with Massillon only kids even if we win just 7 games and never have a realistic shot at the elusive state title..>WAR HOBAN
Sorry to correct you again SCL, but Marlington also has won an OHSAA State Championship. There aren't too many schools that haven't.

Thanks for updating, thus Green has one state title and the Paper Tigers have none. There would be immediately backlash to your comments, but most of the Tiger faithful have hunkered down, trying to figure out how to spin the beatdown that they took. Sure, you had Maxie declaring that Massillon won another paper title as being the best team in Stark County......but for the most part they are licking their wounds, how can we spin this beatdown, it's almost like Perrysburg and the running clock. Give them a couple of weeks, we shall here: 1) well Maxie already said it, were the best team in the county, as long as we dont have to play all Massillon kids. 2) we won the Federal League, again, if you had to play solely Massillon kids, it might have been a different story, 3) McKinley is leaving the Federal League, this is one of their all-time classics, we can't get into the league, so we have to spread misinformation about McKinley leaving, even though all we have to base this on is Heff (when he isnt pissing his pants) or his alter ego John Lee Pettimore telling us this. Nevermind, that our AD applied to the Suburban League because he realizes we need a league. 4) Hoover recruited a softball player, therefore it justifies Massillon recruiting numerous football players. I really dont think Massillon has anything to worry about schools recruiting from their non football programs, they basically are D4 teams. That's what we can expect once they are done licking their wounds from the beatdown, they need to justify what went wrong, no matter how silly they look>WAR HOBAN

Why do you continue to post this crap? Nobody cares except you and your jealous Federalists.

If Massillon's quarterback was knocked unconscious, I wonder if there will be any repercussions for him being permitted to re-enter the game. The OHSAA's regulations seem pretty clear that he shouldn't have gone back in if he had been knocked out.
Does anyone have anything on this? If he was unconscious, that's not good for a few people.

It was amazing how Hoban came into PBTS and just owned the place. May have to replace the statue of PB with one of TT.

1606491015460.png

A McKinley fan talking about statues....adorable.

McKinley sold their soul for the (never gonna happen) HOF village, and put a statue up of....Tom Benson....Lol. A man with no ties to Canton.

May as well have just randomly waved a car down on 77 south, got a good look at the driver and built a statue of him. Lol.

Maybe Massillon fan should start saying "Go Hoban" ? ??

Naw, that a chicken way to go about things, you guys can continue to do it though. I mean hell, if you guys can't beat us (and you can't) you may as well jump on Winton Woods, LaSalle and/or Hoban Bandwagon.

WAR Massillon

Naw, that a chicken way to go about things, you guys can continue to do it though. I mean hell, if you guys can't beat us (and you can't) you may as well jump on Winton Woods, LaSalle and/or Hoban Bandwagon.

WAR Massillon
Sure sweetie, whatever makes you feel better about your beating.

Exactly one week ago at this time, Janet Leigh and Pa and Banned03 and Maxie still thought they had a chance.

A McKinley fan talking about statues....adorable.

McKinley sold their soul for the (never gonna happen) HOF village, and put a statue up of....Tom Benson....Lol. A man with no ties to Canton.

May as well have just randomly waved a car down on 77 south, got a good look at the driver and built a statue of him. Lol.

Are you sure my2sense is a Mckinley fan? He doesn’t sound like a “real” Federal League fan.?

Last edited:
Correct TigerPaw, ive only been here about a year and a half but have heard from a close friend who used to post on here that 2scent DID used to really prop his McKinley fan status. Just talked to him after this year's decleating of the pups, my friends exact words were, "for some reason he has kind of distanced himself from the pups the last....oh....I don't know....10 years or so." Can you blame him?

Correct TigerPaw, ive only been here about a year and a half but have heard from a close friend who used to post on here that 2scent DID used to really prop his McKinley fan status. Just talked to him after this year's decleating of the pups, my friends exact words were, "for some reason he has kind of distanced himself from the pups the last....oh....I don't know....10 years or so." Can you blame him?

So, he is not a real McKinley fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.