Gwoc

84906C39-B822-4081-A5F0-39C57D16B6BD.jpeg

There's a reason for that. We spread our work around baby. That's why we have the better team. That's also why we keep going to State while you keep sitting home watching.
Yeah right. Your vaunted defense put exactly 1 player on the all SW 1st team. Lol. The real reason is you butthurt prima Donna's from Springfield and Wayne- and some others- couldn't handle it when a kid transferred in to try and better himself. And kicked your in the process. What's it tell you when the Cincinnati media got it right while the gwoc hacks showed the kind of whiney Homer's they are? Just be thankful this thanksgiving for 2 things: 1) covid, and 2) u only had to get schooled by him for 1 yr.

Yeah right. Your vaunted defense put exactly 1 player on the all SW 1st team. Lol. The real reason is you butthurt prima Donna's from Springfield and Wayne- and some others- couldn't handle it when a kid transferred in to try and better himself. And kicked your in the process. What's it tell you when the Cincinnati media got it right while the gwoc hacks showed the kind of whiney Homer's they are? Just be thankful this thanksgiving for 2 things: 1) covid, and 2) u only had to get schooled by him for 1 yr.
Lol. You have the audacity to criticize anyone else's defense when yours sucks. How many points did your defense give up this year? How many times did your defense give up a 4th qtr lead? How many times did you need bailed out by the refs or dumb luck. Btw, SHS gave up zero points in the regional semifinals and regional championship game, and gave up just 1 TD at State to the state champion who later scored 44 in the title game. Compare that to NM's defense against Marysville, Springboro and Miamisburg. And btw, Rice is from Springfield too. But SHS didn't need a qb. So, you got sloppy seconds. I hope you're looking forward to 2021 as much as I am!

Last edited:
Lol. You have the audacity to criticize anyone else's defense when yours sucks. How many points did your defense give up this year? How many times did your defense give up a 4th qtr lead? How many times did you need bailed out by the refs or dumb luck. Btw, SHS gave up zero points in the regional semifinals and regional championship game, and gave up just 1 TD at State to the state champion who later scored 44 in the title game. Compare that to NM's defense against Marysville, Springboro and Miamisburg. And btw, Rice is from Springfield too. But SHS didn't need a qb. So, you got sloppy seconds. I hope you're looking forward to 2021 as much as I am!
I dont think u will find in any of my posts where I said the bolts had a great defense. That was your talking point about your team. I just pointed out the the folks outside the gwoc felt 3 bolts were worthy of 1st team SW district status compared to 1 from your team. As for the sloppy seconds comment, that's just laughable. Springfield was pursuing rice hard after his freshman year- just a fact. Sorry. Had they got him u mite have a state championship banner to post for everybody instead of those consolation ones

I dont think u will find in any of my posts where I said the bolts had a great defense. That was your talking point about your team. I just pointed out the the folks outside the gwoc felt 3 bolts were worthy of 1st team SW district status compared to 1 from your team. As for the sloppy seconds comment, that's just laughable. Springfield was pursuing rice hard after his freshman year- just a fact. Sorry. Had they got him u mite have a state championship banner to post for everybody instead of those consolation ones
Again, you have no basis to talk about anyone else's defense given your own POS defense. As for anyone "pursuing Rice," that one may just get you struck by lightening, pun intended. At most, SHS might have been willing to accept him as Smoot's back-up but that's about it. As far as consolation banners go, that's funny considering you're still eating your heart out wishing you had just 1 of our regional championship banners. You'd settle for one regional runners-up trophy at this point. Is there anything more pathetic than trying to sound condescending when your team can't even get past the regional semifinals once in school history?

Because his team didn't get past regional semis and he will be 1st team all ohio dodo. That was your logic a few posts ago.
No he won't be 1st team all Ohio. I already explained why. Face it, everyone has forgotten all about Northmont, even their own league! The cancellation effectively erased them entirely from this season.

Again, you have no basis to talk about anyone else's defense given your own POS defense. As for anyone "pursuing Rice," that one may just get you struck by lightening, pun intended. At most, SHS might have been willing to accept him as Smoot's back-up but that's about it. As far as consolation banners go, that's funny considering you're still eating your heart out wishing you had just 1 of our regional championship banners. You'd settle for one regional runners-up trophy at this point. Is there anything more pathetic than trying to sound condescending when your team can't even get past the regional semifinals once in school history?
Smoots backup lol

No he won't be 1st team all Ohio. I already explained why. Face it, everyone has forgotten all about Northmont, even their own league! The cancellation effectively erased them entirely from this season.
So what they did on the field was forgotten because of a positive covid test? Dude, please read before you hit the reply button.

So what they did on the field was forgotten because of a positive covid test? Dude, please read before you hit the reply button.
Something like that. As far as I'm concerned, SHS suffered its 1st loss in the State tournament. A narrow 2-point loss in the state semifinals to the eventual champion. And as for NM, I'm already starting to forget your name ...

Something like that. As far as I'm concerned, SHS suffered its 1st loss in the State tournament. A narrow 2-point loss in the state semifinals to the eventual champion. And as for NM, I'm already starting to forget your name ...
Ok dawg. Most of us on here get your logic. Great 1 loss season for your kitty cats.

Ok dawg. Most of us on here get your logic. Great 1 loss season for your kitty cats.
Northmont didn't complete the season. So, they just don't count. Sorry. No one said life is fair. Anyways, I'm so looking forward to a 3-peat trip to State. I'm sure you're looking forward to sitting home and watching us in Piqua, yet again.

What does Northmont have coming back for next year?

They lose a lot of starters. Think o line will b solid. Have really good receiver coming back. Couple good players on defense. But I think b hard for them to even as good as this year. But u never know. I seen them come out pretty good before in similar situations.

They lose a lot of starters. Think o line will b solid. Have really good receiver coming back. Couple good players on defense. But I think b hard for them to even as good as this year. But u never know. I seen them come out pretty good before in similar situations.

Who will be the QB and RB's ?

Congrats to all the gwoc kids who were all state
first team
Tesean Smoot-springfield
Delian Bradley-springfield
Markus Allen- northmont
Aamil Wagner-wayne
Rod moore-northmont
Matthew Dapore-springboro

2nd team
Cade Rice-northmont

3rd team
Anthony Brown-springfield
Titan Case-springboro
Eli Newberg-northmont
Jon Bruder- centerville

honorable mention
Kris artis-centerville

first team
Tesean Smoot-springfield
Markus Allen- northmont
Aamil Wagner-wayne
Rod moore-northmont

2nd team
Cade Rice-northmont

3rd team
Titan Case-springboro
Eli Newberg-northmont
Jon Bruder- centerville

honorable mention
Kris artis-centerville
This clears up any controversy over who thr best qb is

first team
Tesean Smoot-springfield
Markus Allen- northmont
Aamil Wagner-wayne
Rod moore-northmont

2nd team
Cade Rice-northmont

3rd team
Titan Case-springboro
Eli Newberg-northmont
Jon Bruder- centerville

honorable mention
Kris artis-centerville
Great job. I'd liked to see more though.

Can we all just agree that Springfield was the best 2-loss team in the GWOC? Might as well be able to put that issue to rest once and for all ... no need to argue about it ...

How did Fairmont not even get an honorable mention kid on there? The defense led the GWOC you would think one kid from there would get a mention.