Governor DeWine Threatens To End D VII State Football Championship Game

?? Let’s try this again .... flattening the curve is not about preventing. As you said numbers go back up when laxed. The point is “flattening the curve” is meant to stretch the numbers out as much as we can UNTIL A VACCINE IS AVAILABLE. Why is it so hard for ? to get this? Follow the rules, REDUCE the numbers and maybe by next spring the vaccine will be given to enough people that we all can start getting closer to normal.
No one had any idea how long it would take to come up with a vaccine for this. Do you realize how long it took to develop even the most common vaccine that we use today, Influenza? It certainly wasn't in under a year, and it's still a guessing game every year as to what strain will be the most wide spread in any given year. It took decades to develop these vaccines so what made any of you actually think that this would be any different?

There are at least 3 Major Companies that have Vaccines in the Final Stages or waiting Government approval to distribute. Pfizer is set to start distributing before the New Year with a 95% success rate. Monderna (Sp) and Johnson and Johnson aren't far behind. By Spring there should be close to 350m doses available and by Mid Summer approaching the Billions.
Thanks to the current Administration for allowing these companies to cut through the endless string of Paperwork and Red Tape to sole focus on getting this completed.
If you don't think this was a miracle occurrence . Realize its been hundreds of years and there is no cure for the common cold and the yearly Flu shots has generally less than a 60% Success rate.

There are at least 3 Major Companies that have Vaccines in the Final Stages or waiting Government approval to distribute. Pfizer is set to start distributing before the New Year with a 95% success rate. Monderna (Sp) and Johnson and Johnson aren't far behind. By Spring there should be close to 350m doses available and by Mid Summer approaching the Billions.
Thanks to the current Administration for allowing these companies to cut through the endless string of Paperwork and Red Tape to sole focus on getting this completed.
If you don't think this was a miracle occurrence . Realize its been hundreds of years and there is no cure for the common cold and the yearly Flu shots has generally less than a 60% Success rate.
60 percent is a pipe dream for flu shots. I am not buying the claims they are making about 90 plus.
I'll get the vaccine mostly because work will make me, but also because I foresee some events require you to have it.

60 percent is a pipe dream for flu shots. I am not buying the claims they are making about 90 plus.
I'll get the vaccine mostly because work will make me, but also because I foresee some events require you to have it.
Yeah unfortunately I think we will all be required to take it whether we like it or not.

Yeah unfortunately I think we will all be required to take it whether we like it or not.
The goct cannot require it, but companies and events could easily make it a prerequisite or highly suggest and pressure it.
My part time job is hot and heavy on the flu, and if you do not ya better have a medical exemption and can exclude you from some things.

The goct cannot require it, but companies and events could easily make it a prerequisite or highly suggest and pressure it.
My part time job is hot and heavy on the flu, and if you do not ya better have a medical exemption and can exclude you from some things.
I get that the government can’t require it, that is unless you work for Uncle Sam which I do and I’m sure they will more than likely require it at some point.

I hear that Live Nation is going to start requiring it just to buy tickets to concert events in the near future which to me is just absurd.

I get that the government can’t require it, that is unless you work for Uncle Sam which I do and I’m sure they will more than likely require it at some point.

I hear that Live Nation is going to start requiring it just to buy tickets to concert events in the near future which to me is just absurd.
Saw a poll that more than half would not attend events without a vaccine. I say that is good for us who do not care and would attend anyways. I am missing going to concerts!
Both of my jobs are throught the govt so yeah, no use to resist. I am it afraid of the Rona, but I'll get the shot because I ave to and know some events will require

Saw a poll that more than half would not attend events without a vaccine. I say that is good for us who do not care and would attend anyways. I am missing going to concerts!
Both of my jobs are throught the govt so yeah, no use to resist. I am it afraid of the Rona, but I'll get the shot because I ave to and know some events will require
Totally agree on the concerts. That would mean more tickets and better seating for us. Need an outlet and relief from all of this crap and music concerts would be just the medicine.

Totally agree on the concerts. That would mean more tickets and better seating for us. Need an outlet and relief from all of this crap and music concerts would be just the medicine.
Every time I go man I love them more and prefer that than just a regular pro or college sporting event. A concert of a band ya like you are entertained for hours on end. Sports....ya can lose an it sucks, and even some wins the game is boring. Fun, but not wire to wire fun like great concert can be.

Bullshart.

Personal choices.

WE have been dealing with this for 9 months and everyone knows the 'dangers'. If they want to sit close to their friends, neighbors, relatives and people around town then so be it.

My Gawd, the Governor has gone mad.
gosh a ruddies, and you wonder why Mercer and Auglaize Counties are near the top of the list for covid infection rates.

Then you better read up on it then.
and yeah the Flu Shot is mostly in the 40's range because there is usually more than one strain of Flu going around each season.

Ticketmaster is kicking around to have you prove through their 3rd party company you have had a vaccine before being able to purchase or attend their concerts. &crew that. I'm not giving them my private medical information and we attend 15-20 Concerts easily a year including 2-3 3 day weekend events.

Ticketmaster is kicking around to have you prove through their 3rd party company you have had a vaccine before being able to purchase or attend their concerts. &crew that. I'm not giving them my private medical information and we attend 15-20 Concerts easily a year including 2-3 3 day weekend events.
Yep I heard about Ticketmaster / Live Nation doing this. I’m not disclosing any of my personal medical information to them either, they can go to hell and out of business before I cave to that.

Then you better read up on it then.
and yeah the Flu Shot is mostly in the 40's range because there is usually more than one strain of Flu going around each season.

It’s just unfounded doubt that’s been peddled by anti-vaxxers. The flu vaccine is effective at protection against the strains in it, but the problem is there are so many strains of flu and they mutate extremely fast (a mechanism coronaviruses do not have). It’s still good to get a flu shot

If you seriously think you have lost your freedom then you have absolutely no clue what freedom is.
If you're okay with curfews, mandatory mask wearing, & forcing some businesses to close or limit the amount of customers that come through their doors that's entirely on you. And if you don't believe businesses, especially the hospitality industry, has been severely effected by this then you obviously haven't been paying attention.