Top schools in the state of Ohio

In Division one, Can any Ohio high school team in the state, beat Cin Moeller?
In Division two, SVSM will the reign again?
In Division three, Will Luthern East be the supreme team
In Division four, who will get lucky and win state?
The top 5 teams in all Divisions
1. Cin Moeller
2. SVSM
3. Thomas Worthington
4. Toledo Rogers
5. Gahanna Lincoln

-Moeller and SVSM are the top teams in the state, 1A and 1B. SVSM beat Moeller last year and most likely would had been D2 state champs. Moeller was the heavy favorite to 3 peat in D1 last March as well.
-Thomas Worthington returns a lot with their 2 studs and Gahanna Lincoln has one of the best players in the state.
-Rogers lost their best 2 players and I think they'll be average this year.
-Some teams that will make deep runs this March again will be Lima Shawnee, Trotwood Madison, Canton McKinley, and Cincinnati Taft.

-Moeller and SVSM are the top teams in the state, 1A and 1B. SVSM beat Moeller last year and most likely would had been D2 state champs. Moeller was the heavy favorite to 3 peat in D1 last March as well.
-Thomas Worthington returns a lot with their 2 studs and Gahanna Lincoln has one of the best players in the state.
-Rogers lost their best 2 players and I think they'll be average this year.
-Some teams that will make deep runs this March again will be Lima Shawnee, Trotwood Madison, Canton McKinley, and Cincinnati Taft.
Thanks for your opinion!

Let's not waste a lot of time in Div. 1 it's Moeller than everyone else. The real question is who first in SWO can beat Moe? who in SWO will not be intimidated by them? who can actually play with them? who has the horses and athletic talent that can play 4 qtrs? Who ? for the last couple of years, Lakota East had a good shot, but that window is gone I believe , and right now I can't think of a team in D1 in SWO that will be able to upset and unseen mighty MOE. JMO

I don’t think its so much as teams intimidated by Moeller it’s can you match them size wise. Losing Mccracken may be big for them but im sure they will fill that spot with another 6’6+ Kid

I haven't seen STVM's schedule, so I'm not sure if they are playing Moeller again. I hope so! They've met 3 times in the past 2 years and two of them were excellent games. (Moeller handled them the first time they played). It would be a fun and entertaining series to continue.

I'm just hoping there is a state final 4 and the regular fans can go this year. Doesnt look like it. Probably a pipe dream until March 22.

Let's not waste a lot of time in Div. 1 it's Moeller than everyone else. The real question is who first in SWO can beat Moe? who in SWO will not be intimidated by them? who can actually play with them? who has the horses and athletic talent that can play 4 qtrs? Who ? for the last couple of years, Lakota East had a good shot, but that window is gone I believe , and right now I can't think of a team in D1 in SWO that will be able to upset and unseed mighty MOE. JMO

I don’t think its so much as teams intimidated by Moeller it’s can you match them size wise. Losing Mccracken may be big for them but im sure they will fill that spot with another 6’6+ Kid
Lost GCL DPOY/D1 recruit and have four other D1 recruits (including a P5 guy) and a D2 recruit. Ridiculous. There's not a ton of depth but it's maybe the best starting five in the state.

They lost the 7 footer who transferred..... I doubt they will be a state threat.
Njie was 6'9" with 7' wing span and the projected starting Center - but it is a huge loss and probably takes away the chance the Elks had to knock of Moe.

they lost land not McCracken. STVM may give them a game and they’ll be tested at the Beachball Classic if it is played. Outside of that they run the table and probably don’t have a single game decided by less than 15. This team could very well average 80 on offense and only give up in the 40’s on defense.

they lost land not McCracken. STVM may give them a game and they’ll be tested at the Beachball Classic if it is played. Outside of that they run the table and probably don’t have a single game decided by less than 15. This team could very well average 80 on offense and only give up in the 40’s on defense.

McCracken is gone too. Family moved out of state.

McCracken is gone too. Family moved out of state.

Big Moe replaces McCracken with 6'7" Zach George and 6'6" Aidan Noyes. These two spelled McCracken all of last year. Moe also introduces potential super guard in 6'5" Evan Mahaffey who replaces Max Land at guard. Mahaffey, a junior, sat out LY due to transfer regs. Don't feel sorry for Moeller. This years team is even stronger with the continued development of Duncomb and Williams. GBM

After your claim that McCracken is still at Moeller it is hard to believe the rest of your "analysis"

Big Moe replaces McCracken with 6'7" Zach George and 6'6" Aidan Noyes. These two spelled McCracken all of last year. Moe also introduces potential super guard in 6'5" Evan Mahaffey who replaces Max Land at guard. Mahaffey, a junior, sat out LY due to transfer regs. Don't feel sorry for Moeller. This years team is even stronger with the continued development of Duncomb and Williams. GBM

No one feels sorry for Moeller. They "attract" plenty of talent.

Cincinnati
Moeller is still your overwhelming favorite
and Lakota East still should be the favorite in the GMC
La Salle can be a dark horse but have to replace an exceptional 2020 class