Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020

I personally hope he crowds into a large packed bar of drunken Irishmen for many hours belting out the Clancy Brothers.

He knows better than to go to a Irish bar. He could still be made about the Trifecta that the Stallions gave the Hawks.

He knows better than to go to a Irish bar. He could still be made about the Trifecta that the Stallions gave the Hawks.

He hates me becasue I had the temerity to say that his Hawks have gotten a lot more good players over the last 5-10 years and that they rightly have moved up to D-3 because beating up on small farming community's that they had nothing in common with was getting old . they now have to get though slightly bigger rural schools . Now we can assume he will come and show his love for Dublin and Coffman lol. Oh that's right , pointing out how PC community where he lives has changed in the last 20 years as has the fortunes of the Hoops and football teams makes him angry , even though it is praise. It's not the right type of praise apparently , the type he personally doesn't find to be 'Positive " Drink up Sappy

The Hawks are making a living from WR, Indy, and Hamilton twp kids. A lot of voucher kids at Hartley. They are good and I like Burchfield and loved coach Wooten, but sapientia et veritas act is getting old.

Please don't post FAKE RUMORS about current head high school football coaches. If you do this again , you will be reported and have your account deleted.

I’m sorry. I thought it was well known the job was going to be open after Christmas. If not I apologize. I’m not trying to start any rumors.

I’m sorry. I thought it was well known the job was going to be open after Christmas. If not I apologize. I’m not trying to start any rumors.

Define well known? It's your place to put something like this out there that is obviously NOT WELL KNOWN?

This is a football discussion forum. This is a Coffman thread. AHM is just sharing information about Coffman football that he thought was well known. And his inside information is usually pretty solid. More so than people making guesses about how many vouchers are issued at private schools with successful programs. I vote for keep it coming.

None of my business .And it's not yours either you POS . If and when he quits some day may be I'll comment . Until then you should .

Oh you’ll comment. You know you’ll comment. With deep analysis. You’ll comment.

Until then just know sticks and stones will break my bones by names will never hurt me.

Back to the matter at hand, if this is not yet common, I apologize and will retract.

Until after Christmas.

Oh you’ll comment. You know you’ll comment. With deep analysis. You’ll comment.

Until then just know sticks and stones will break my bones by names will never hurt me.

Back to the matter at hand, if this is not yet common, I apologize and will retract.

Until after Christmas.

And as always you will read EVERY word and EVERY one of my posts .If he publicly announces no need for you tom come here and say anything. This has nothing to do with whether you will be right or not. that's not the point. The point is you being YOU , and the POS you are putting it out there . You couldn't possibly care less if he steps down ,or when he steps down yet you asked ab out it as if you did ? To be a POS and a jerk .

Back to Coffman ? How long will they wait to pick someone ? You really cared ? Is that why you asked ? Or did you just want another chance to be the $HOLE we all know you are ? We know the answer to that . No need to reply .

This is a football discussion forum. This is a Coffman thread. AHM is just sharing information about Coffman football that he thought was well known. And his inside information is usually pretty solid. More so than people making guesses about how many vouchers are issued at private schools with successful programs. I vote for keep it coming.

You are saying that ALL Hartley players pay full freight ? Lets talk about that .I vote for that . Pretty well KNOWN they don't all pay full freight right? Give us a number .

And as always you will read EVERY word and EVERY one of my posts .If he publicly announces no need for you tom come here and say anything. This has nothing to do with whether you will be right or not. that's not the point. The point is you being YOU , and the POS you are putting it out there . You couldn't possibly care less if he steps down ,or when he steps down yet you asked ab out it as if you did ? To be a POS and a jerk .

Back to Coffman ? How long will they wait to pick someone ? You really cared ? Is that why you asked ? Or did you just want another chance to be the $HOLE we all know you are ? We know the answer to that . No need to reply .

I like reading some of your posts. But I must confess I have not read close to all of them you’re just too much, bro. Too uncomfortable about you knowing so much about the kids on the team. Your constant shortening/nicknames of teams is stupid and annoying. And honestly, no one cares that you make predictions. And I mean that. No one cares. In fact most people get incredibly annoyed because they have to dig through your nonsense to get anything substantial.
So, in short, I’ve merely skimmed your posts. Not read them.

As for me I’m getting ready to settle in and watch desales this weekend represent central Ohio and win a title. Maybe none of their kids pay “full freight” (or are Ed choice) or maybe all. I don’t know. And I don’t care. I just enjoy great central Ohio football.

How's the protesting and rioting going sapientia et veritas?

I like reading some of your posts. But I must confess I have not read close to all of them you’re just too much, bro. Too uncomfortable about you knowing so much about the kids on the team. Your constant shortening/nicknames of teams is stupid and annoying. And honestly, no one cares that you make predictions. And I mean that. No one cares. In fact most people get incredibly annoyed because they have to dig through your nonsense to get anything substantial.
So, in short, I’ve merely skimmed your posts. Not read them.

As for me I’m getting ready to settle in and watch desales this weekend represent central Ohio and win a title. Maybe none of their kids pay “full freight” (or are Ed choice) or maybe all. I don’t know. And I don’t care. I just enjoy great central Ohio football.

So literally. NO ONE cares about the predictions is your take ? Survey. ? So it gets a lot of looks over the years because ? Coffman football is that interesting to everyone? Really ? I mean Many more people here are from Northeast Ohio and Mentor for instance had a thread started 7 months before my 2020 DC thread . Many more looks at this thread in a fraction of the time . They win more they only talk about Mentor football . So that many more people care about Coffman Football and not the other stuff included is your take ? Ok

Ad fur the nicknames , I see others use them all the time . Your attitude isn’t everyone’s . That’s great because I hate wormy guys like you anyway . Stop skimming and stay away if so annoying . You won’t .

You are saying that ALL Hartley players pay full freight ? Lets talk about that .I vote for that . Pretty well KNOWN they don't all pay full freight right? Give us a number .
The assertion was that "lots" of kids get vouchers at Hartley. The onus is on the person making the assertion to prove that.

Total cost of education is $10K. Total voucher is $6K. None of Hartley, Ready, or DeSales have endowments or annual revenue streams to cover the losses associated with vouchers. All of the schools rub nickels together in order to provide a little bit of need-based assistance to deserving feeder school kids who need it. Watterson and St Charles aren't in the voucher market.

What I know about the players ? Umm what’s in the paper ? Blogs that are public . Recruiting publications . What I see when watching them play ? Creepy

AHM has over 500 post and 375 are about Dublin Coffman, talk a about a jealous hater
They might not get the titles, but they've long gotten some serious talent over the years. That's bound to generate some discussion. In fact, that's long been the discussion here and at the Huddle. All that talent and no titles. That's more surprise than anything else. And it's not like a once a decade Benny Snell kind of thing like you got going up there. It's 3-4 D1 guys every season. Coffman generates discussion just because it's one of the few teams that consistently fields top recruits. That makes them a known quantity compared to Bob Slabotnick the undersized but overachieving running back at Davidson.

The assertion was that "lots" of kids get vouchers at Hartley. The onus is on the person making the assertion to prove that.

Total cost of education is $10K. Total voucher is $6K. None of Hartley, Ready, or DeSales have endowments or annual revenue streams to cover the losses associated with vouchers. All of the schools rub nickels together in order to provide a little bit of need-based assistance to deserving feeder school kids who need it. Watterson and St Charles aren't in the voucher market.

For the record ? I don’t care how many . I don’t root against Hartley and I am FOR family’s who may not have the means to afford a catholic school or private school education getting help in order to afford it. Especially kids in under performing districts. . I’m for diversity in schools and colleges and have no problem with them accepting kids and filling their classes on that basis .

I just think that this coach thing or if it’s any coach who doesn’t make something public it’s best to leave it to when and if it’s announced.
Don’t like that guy but will root for DeSales .

I think we can put a moratorium on the political talk in this space , and the coaching speculation unless something is made public. I have agreed that there have been some years they had the talent to possibly win a title and they have lost some tough play-off games to be sure , but 'Most" years they have been beaten by better teams at some point. I am not going to break it down again as I have a few times , but they don't always lose to inferior teams in the play-offs, but they have lost a handful they could have or even should have won . I don't start from the negative outlook of overrating the talent and looking for character flaws as haters do though . Many ROOT against kids out here. I never have. So take Glee in a school like Coffman losing games . Crabtree himself realized that pretty early on and said so multiple times in public [ He couched it and didn't say it strongly on the record but he said it , I heard it and started to realize it myself after being here for a few years } This goes for other sports as well .

Not talking about EVERYONE or huge masses of anti Dublin haters , but it's there . No need to deny that . It's OK to feel the way you do , but stop insulting us by claiming to really like but then get upset and drip venom from your fangs a few times a year . You give yourself away a few times a year . It's obvious , it's out here , it's been read . I have never bashed a community at large like I see here. All I can say is I'm happy you don't live here quite frankly . As for people being really interested in Coffman and this space because of D-1 kids ? Wrong . If I didn't do the thread at all , there would be a lot less discussion about Coffman seeping into other threads . You all claim I'm annoying and it's worthless analysis , and no one cares, so it's all about D-1 kids who I go weeks without mentioning by name ? OK . Yes it's a more 'interesting " program that garners more interest than some.

Last edited:
I know no one's reading this , and literally no one cares , but may be take a look at Minnesota + 2 tonight to get off the crapper and win a game at home vs Purdue. Thanks for the props of those who also got on Seattle last night to beat Arizona . Nice way to get the week started off . Solid year as many out here know { personally} and recently posted opinions . I'll post periodically some of what I have looked at and gone with at the higher levels . So many times though games look great and then get canceled . COVID changes line-ups in a NY Minute. Some teams have played 5 games adn they are playing a team with two under their belt . Utah has yet to have a season yet, and Tulane has played 10 games .

Minnesota , Penn State and Michigan can't get out of their own way for the most part , Michigan State as well . Indiana is kind of an $ kicker ? Strange year. JFK Hugh Hewitts Alma Mater looked like they could play with Mighty New Bremen who almost disbanded their football program a few years ago and were BAD a handful of years ago . In a hail storm and myriad of turnovers, special teams gaffes , Short fields given they got routed in a time span of about 5 minutes . Trying to figure out a D-7 game in this type of year and putting money on it would be a good way to shelter some money as in watching it fly away with no trace.

Big one coming up with Hoban - Massillon . Massillon without a state title won on the field is easily the most popular adn most read threads here , BY FAR . HUGE INTEREST . Now the obnoxious haters are a big part of it. Coffman has a fraction of the hate . people love to hate on Massillon for not wining a title on the field . Storied program is an under-statement . Not going to write too much about that game as there is so many pages on that game.

Last word on a guy like AHM . He claims to know and to talk to Coach Crabtree from time to time . So may be he does know him and talks to him. Say that it's true . He bad mouths him and the program anonymously on a well read forum page out of one side of his mouth on a annual basis ,and out of the other side he talks to the man who he says feels comfortable enough with him to tell intimate private things he hasn't made public ? That's among the worst type of people any of us run into in life and hopefully most of us don't . Scumbag is the most appropriate moniker I can come up with . Of course it's this POS who posts what he did .

Last word on a guy like AHM . He claims to know and to talk to Coach Crabtree from time to time . So may be he does know him and talks to him. Say that it's true . He bad mouths him and the program anonymously on a well read forum page out of one side of his mouth on a annual basis ,and out of the other side he talks to the man who he says feels comfortable enough with him to tell intimate private things he hasn't made public ? That's among the worst type of people any of us run into in life and hopefully most of us don't . Scumbag is the most appropriate moniker I can come up with . Of course it's this POS who posts what he did .

I do like Crabtree. But I im pretty sure he’s retiring. Because he’s retiring does not mean I don’t like him.

If someone talking about high school football is among the worst people you’ll ever run into in your life, thank your parents. You’re living a good life.