D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

Winner?

• Washington

Votes: 105 42.0%
  • Archbishop Hoban

Votes: 145 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Massillon loses at home, will that be exceptionally embarrassing? One might think Coach Moore would have to hide from the Tiger faithful until 2021.

If Massillon loses at home, will that be exceptionally embarrassing? One might think Coach Moore would have to hide from the Tiger faithful until 2021.
More embarrassing than it would be to lose at Obetz, but it isn't like Hoban is traveling from Cincy and hearing 8,500 opposing fans. Moore is fine with Massillon faithful regardless. Anyone consider that hosting 6 games is a distraction to him as AD when he should be thinking about his game?

I think people have lost their minds.
This Hoban team has smashed just about everyone including 5 shutouts.
I have absolutely no idea what to expect tonight/day........

Would you be embarrassed to lose to Hoban. I'm not sure if you've heard but they are pretty good..

Additionally...you may also have heard that there's this pandemic thing.... stadium will be empty.

You have any other ignorant thoughts you'd like to discuss?

More embarrassing than it would be to lose at Obetz, but it isn't like Hoban is traveling from Cincy and hearing 8,500 opposing fans. Moore is fine with Massillon faithful regardless. Anyone consider that hosting 6 games is a distraction to him as AD when he should be thinking about his game?
Yep ..Moore is good win or lose...we'd should all be so lucky to suck so bad at our jobs...that we keep ending up in the title game...

Ranger fan your kids ever even make a second round?

Would you be embarrassed to lose to Hoban. I'm not sure if you've heard but they are pretty good..

Additionally...you may also have heard that there's this pandemic thing.... stadium will be empty.

You have any other ignorant thoughts you'd like to discuss?
No he has no thoughts, just delirious.

Will tonight end in jubilation for the 50 year quest for a title, or in another defeat, this time on their home field. Should be a great game. Go Tigers. Represent Stark.

Gotta hand it to the kid's dedication to drive from two counties over every day, 88 miles round trip on top of school and athletic demands. That definitely deserves an asterisk**
Future Hoban HOF. No asterisk for this kid. Career leader in so many categories and going for his 3rd chip in 4 years. What's scary is your knowing the mileage round trip for a HS kid you don't know personally?

If Massillon gets a asterisk so does He sorry
Who said anything about an asterisk? If he has one it's because he is the all time leader in every passing record at Hoban and I think he is #12 all time in yardage in Ohio HS History? Oh and he tied a record in 2017 for TD's in a game if I remember correctly with 4. All in the first half. Yea he deserves an asterisk all right.

Who said anything about an asterisk? If he has one it's because he is the all time leader in every passing record at Hoban and I think he is #12 all time in yardage in Ohio HS History? Oh and he tied a record in 2017 for TD's in a game if I remember correctly with 4. All in the first half. Yea he deserves an asterisk all right.
Uh, you might want to start at the beginning of the thread. I think it's a HE!! of an accomplishment for the young man and should not be demeaned in any way. Of course, that goes both ways too.

Of course you are right Cougar. The snark is in response to the usual Massillon trolls who assign asterisks to us not you and criticize our transfers not yours. It's a Stark thing just roll with it. The people who dislike and blacklist private schools the most are your biggest fans this week.

Just saw somewhere Hoban is 27-1 in playoffs over the past 6 years. Wow. The only blemish is to the team they face tonight. Good luck to both teams and fan bases. 50's and dry tonight. I can't wait

It Smell Like X In Here 20112020102859.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw somewhere Hoban is 27-1 in playoffs over the past 6 years. Wow. The only blemish is to the team they face tonight. Good luck to both teams and fan bases. 50's and dry tonight. I can't wait

Gee I hope we don't "choke" lol.

And LaSalle btw is 26-2. Wow is right cougar wow is right. Dying to add 1 more, but whatever happens VERY proud to have 2 of those 3 wins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.