D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

Winner?

• Washington

Votes: 105 42.0%
  • Archbishop Hoban

Votes: 145 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This year Hoban team is better. The running back #21 has just as good of stats as the previous running back. They don't have a standout at TE. But their wide receivers are good. Plus the team is Team First. The defense doesn't crack under pressure. AJ Kirk is the real deal. We might see him and #9 from Massillon go at it plenty of times on Saturdays.
MISMATCH! DREAM MATCHUP Massillon WANTS

As a Hoban fan I am thrilled to be going back to PBS and play Massillon. What better place to win #5 than on the tigers home turf. With the fan allotment being distributed 750 for each team I have no issue with home field advantage. Just saved me 5 hours of driving as I was going to game. Good luck to both teams.

As a Hoban fan I am thrilled to be going back to PBS and play Massillon. What better place to win #5 than on the tigers home turf. With the fan allotment being distributed 750 for each team I have no issue with home field advantage. Just saved me 5 hours of driving as I was going to game. Good luck to both teams.
It really ups the ante for Massillon. There will be no lack of people to happily remind Tiger fans of a title loss on their own field.

As a high school football fan its just not rite!!!!! If the game was moved to Hoban Massillon fan would go crazy....

But is it "right"? By the way, with nobody in the stands what kind of advantage do you think Massillon will have. Do me a favor son. Go back and watch Hoosiers. Watch the part where they show up to the state venue. Gene Hackman has them measure the height of the rim, and distance from the foul line to the basket. I don't think either team cares if you play this thing in a cow field. You people are moronic, I swear.

But is it "right"? By the way, with nobody in the stands what kind of advantage do you think Massillon will have. Do me a favor son. Go back and watch Hoosiers. Watch the part where they show up to the state venue. Gene Hackman has them measure the height of the rim, and distance from the foul line to the basket. I don't think either team cares if you play this thing in a cow field. You people are moronic, I swear.
28-7 Hoban

That's some BS!!!!!! You have to change the Dll game location.....
Who is gonna work the game ..parking lot and traffic..you?

It's not as easy as arbitrarily saying move it.

I'd be happy to go back to infocisio or benson..but ah it's not happening no matter how much you cry.

No doubt. Just like Infocision last year. Though I know not your home field but better than Columbus.

Plus I think it will provide extra motivation. Sure did us vs. Perry. But that was a different thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.