2021 Lasalle Lancers

Can Lasalle win the GCL next year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Moeller can be a surprise returning Noah Geselbracht, Brandon White, Tennell Bryant, Josh Kattus, Jordan Marshall, and some youth at defense was Charles Kellom for St.X a senior or junior if he was a senior they still have Vrnsanky

Other teams for sure on the schedule. We signed a four year agreement with Cathedral, so they're definite. http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?th...cers.328918/page-11#lg=attachment8228&slide=0

It was reported we open with Colerain next year at home, then play them in week one at Colerain in 2022.. https://highschoolfootballamerica.c...ween-colerain-and-la-salle-to-return-in-2021/

Also I believe we have a four agreement with Winton Woods, not sure how many of those games have been played. The 2020 game was lost due to Covid19, so that is definitely one there.

Last edited:
I think Lasalle can win the GCL next year. St X has a lot coming back but you never know in this league. This is the toughest league in Ohio. Lasalle has a very strong program, one of the best over the last decade! Being up North I do not get to see these teams often. But you can bet I check their scores every Friday. Good luck to the Lancers in 2021. And to the St X fans on here, impressive last Friday. I didn't see that one coming. I thought that was going to be a close game. As for DII, Hoban is plug and play at this point. My goodness they are just dominant. How you haven't run into them in the finals is almost impossible. Avon and TCC will most likely have a shot as well. Avon is very consistent and have a death grip on R6.

I think Lasalle can win the GCL next year. St X has a lot coming back but you never know in this league. This is the toughest league in Ohio. Lasalle has a very strong program, one of the best over the last decade! Being up North I do not get to see these teams often. But you can bet I check their scores every Friday. Good luck to the Lancers in 2021. And to the St X fans on here, impressive last Friday. I didn't see that one coming. I thought that was going to be a close game. As for DII, Hoban is plug and play at this point. My goodness they are just dominant. How you haven't run into them in the finals is almost impossible. Avon and TCC will most likely have a shot as well. Avon is very consistent and have a death grip on R6.
they may realign the regions again so TCC may be back in R7 Massillon in R5

I feel like La Salle's biggest holes are depth at receiver you really only have Taylor Patterson and Wallace returning and I would like to see Troehler Schlieff( the maryland transfer) and Eddings get more involved in the pass catching game, you don't really have a deep threat since Smith is gone but Patterson could be and If Taylor an take that next step he can be a threat. We need D lineman only returning guy is Mckinley Johnson but we had new D lineman in 2019 and we did just fine (Blevins was O line at Little Miami before La Salle) and You have to replace your Division 1 DB's even though you can say they have underachieved this year, the only Junior at DB that played was Cam Cope against Lakota East who had a fumble recovery and 6 tackles

Who does Elder have for next season the only guys returning are
Hambelton, Ramsey, James, Monk, Harp, Paff, Thomas, Flowers, Kammerer, Spinnney, Georges, Kammerer, and Freeman

We have some nice pieces next year a solid running back core hopefully Payne can stay healthy( if this speculation is not true) if not Hill and Grant looked solid during the playoffs most of our O line has had a lot of experience, It will be interesting the see if Mattingly plays, at QB a nice receiving and Tight end core hopefully Taylor Wallace and Patterson can make the next step and some nice Linebackers which Ruffin looks like a stud and a great special teams unit only questions is D Line where Mckinley Johnson was the only junior in that group unless you want to move Ruffin down there, and have to replace that DB group that have started for 3 years Cope did look solid against Lakota East, and also good news is Hoban Winton Woods and Massillon have a lot of seniors departing this year, so this could be a golden opportunity for the lancers

What's the speculation on Gi'Bran

Gibran put on his sc story, "where are these assumptions ab me going to Lakota west comin from?" So in conclusion he is not going to Lakota West

Tell No. 3 that a bitter former employee who apparently needs more than 10 years to get over it has started those rumors.

I may be wrong, but shouldn’t LS have a strong and experienced offensive line?
yes Haywood and Rack will be three year starters Reynolds started this year and played sparingly last year you also have N. Johnson, Feeley, and Wiesman who played sparingly this year

yes Haywood and Rack will be three year starters Reynolds started this year and played sparingly last year you also have N. Johnson, Feeley, and Wiesman who played sparingly this year

That's good. That will be important with a new QB back there who —whomever it may be — will have some HUGE shoes to fill.

Yes i agree, wide receiver and linebacker are primary for them. Corner I think incoming juniors will fit in nicely for them
McFarlin will probably stay in the slot, it's a good fit for his skills. Klare may move from TE to the outside since he has enough speed, allowing Wassler to play TE. Nolan, who played QB and CB this year may also move to WR. I'm guessing Kirk will play the "adjuster" position on defense, kind of a hybrid LB-SS.
I'm less worried about WR than nose and middle linebacker. Albanese was a space eater with good feet and quickness. Devine was a wrecker. There are a couple big bodied juniors and sophs that got some PT in the running clock games, and one junior with great potential, Marque' Cummings, that may have been stuck behind Devine this year.