2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

Really felt like the Ravens lost that one more than the Steelers won it but I’ll take the unexpected road win.

Cowboys, Bengals, and Jags before playing the Ravens again on Thanksgiving. Cincy is playing pretty well lately so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a tough game. Should win the other two comfortably.

........................................................................... Cincy is playing pretty well lately so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a tough game. .....................................

Bengals have 4 backup offensive linemen playing on a line that was already the worst in the league .. Tuitt and company should get 12 sacks, minimum

I see we signed Avery Williamson-LB from the Jets. Maybe something like the James Farrior pick up. Former Jet linebacker getting out of a losing situation to play for a winner. I believe we gave up a 5th rounder for him

Also, Dallas looks horrific on O tonight. 22 points over the last three games-including 1 TD. Looks like Dinucci is their Duck

Worst 6-0 team ever.

aaaaah. this the content i come on here for. love it.

can't find one good thing to say about being 6-0 except that we are the worst 6-0 team ever.

because we can't beat an undefeated team by 20?

is it not ok to just WIN these games?

wouldn't it be better to NOT be playing our best ball right now? that we can still get better?

do i think we are playing our best football? certainly not. losing Bush hurt and defense must adjust to that. but are we the WORST 6-0 team ever? not even close.

Loss of Bush is huge and the reason why this team wont win the SB.

disagree completely. the offense will keep getting better and the defense will adjust and figure it out. will take a few games but these guys have a legit shot and it won't be the loss of Bush that does them in at all.

Really felt like the Ravens lost that one more than the Steelers won it but I’ll take the unexpected road win.

Cowboys, Bengals, and Jags before playing the Ravens again on Thanksgiving. Cincy is playing pretty well lately so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a tough game. Should win the other two comfortably.

if the turnovers had been reversed would we be saying the same thing about the Steelers? that they lost it more than we won it?

just wondering. they found a way to win. they put the Ravens in a position to HAVE TO PASS to win. That's how you beat them. Make Lamar use his arm. he did make some great throws (his first TD to corner of the endzone was ridiculous) and i'm just not sure how at times Willie EFFING Snead goes uncovered but whatever.

got the W on the road. take it and move on.

any game the next 3 weeks will be considered a TRAP game so just WIN them. don't care how. just WIN.

I see we signed Avery Williamson-LB from the Jets. Maybe something like the James Farrior pick up. Former Jet linebacker getting out of a losing situation to play for a winner. I believe we gave up a 5th rounder for him

Also, Dallas looks horrific on O tonight. 22 points over the last three games-including 1 TD. Looks like Dinucci is their Duck

this is actually HUGE. although Spillane has looked like he can fill the void in some spots, i like this for depth. don't win yesterday without his pick 6. he's making plays. this is a nice addition.

Bengals have 4 backup offensive linemen playing on a line that was already the worst in the league .. Tuitt and company should get 12 sacks, minimum
and that line was the best they've used in years.

i used to think they were worst in the nfl, but did you see the bears OL. good god. lol

jtk
()

Picking up Avery Williamson was a smart move and it didn’t cost the Steelers much. Adding depth in the middle and an upgrade in speed. Bush would have caught Dobbins and Edwards on some of those sweeps and options where the a Ravens were getting big chunks or at a minimum slowed them down so others could catch up. From what I’ve seen and heard of Williamson he’s got some hop. He was credited with 9 tackles against the Chiefs yesterday.
I think we all have a tendency to see the flaws in the teams we follow. The Steelers have issues but every team does. I wish they had more speed and breakaway potential at the RB position for instance. I think they have a lot of untapped potential at WR, hoping that Ben starts to get more accurate on some of the 20+ throws. Steelers will probably lose 2 or so games but I’ll be looking for improvement in their overall play. With luck and tenacity they could find themselves in the SB.

this is actually HUGE. although Spillane has looked like he can fill the void in some spots, i like this for depth. don't win yesterday without his pick 6. he's making plays. this is a nice addition.
I thought Spillane filled the void in spots also, but at times he was a step or two slow. Made a lot of tackles downfield as opposed to the LOS. Great pick 6. Scary to think we would he down 17-zip at the half

if the turnovers had been reversed would we be saying the same thing about the Steelers? that they lost it more than we won it?

just wondering. they found a way to win. they put the Ravens in a position to HAVE TO PASS to win. That's how you beat them. Make Lamar use his arm. he did make some great throws (his first TD to corner of the endzone was ridiculous) and i'm just not sure how at times Willie EFFING Snead goes uncovered but whatever.

got the W on the road. take it and move on.

any game the next 3 weeks will be considered a TRAP game so just WIN them. don't care how. just WIN.

They lost it more than the Steelers won it. It happens, no need to get defensive about something so obvious.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would.

They lost it more than the Steelers won it. It happens, no need to get defensive about something so obvious.

sorry. wasn't trying to sound defensive. agreed on if those stats were reversed, we'd def be saying the same thing.

only two stats i can find that really made the difference were: Turnovers - Ravens 4, Steelers 1 and penalites - Ravens 9, Steelers 3

The Steelers will need to play better on Thanksgiving to beat them. I don’t see 4 turnovers and 9 penalties happening again. They may have to beat them again in the playoffs as well.

On the bright side, it doesn’t appear Heyward will miss any time and trading for Avery Williamson gives them some much needed depth.

On behalf of fantasy managers everywhere, I have to say that Diontae Johnson is a gimpy little girly man.
If you have any Steeler offensive player in fantasy drop them immediately. They go to the hot hand and whoever is open. No AB or Leveon dominating stats. Now the D is another story.

If you have any Steeler offensive player in fantasy drop them immediately. They go to the hot hand and whoever is open. No AB or Leveon dominating stats. Now the D is another story.

When he's healthy, he seems to be Ben's favorite but damn he's fragile.

So the Steelers won’t see Andy in Dallas on Sunday. Not because of concussion but Covid instead.

sorry. wasn't trying to sound defensive. agreed on if those stats were reversed, we'd def be saying the same thing.

only two stats i can find that really made the difference were: Turnovers - Ravens 4, Steelers 1 and penalites - Ravens 9, Steelers 3

Wow breaking news! Turnover margin is important in the NFL! Who knew?

So the Steelers won’t see Andy in Dallas on Sunday. Not because of concussion but Covid instead.
..and Dallas was so impressed with Ben Dinucci they put him on the bench for this game. It's going to be Garrett Gilbert vs Cooper Rush in a QB battle to see who will get beaten up by the Steelers D

..and Dallas was so impressed with Ben Dinucci they put him on the bench for this game. It's going to be Garrett Gilbert vs Cooper Rush in a QB battle to see who will get beaten up by the Steelers D
It could get really ugly or my guess is the Cowboys hang around because of a lackluster Steeler effort and it ends up 28-13. I’ve seen a lot of these games over the years, the disparity is too great for the Steelers to lose but I’m looking for some effort from the ’Boys.

This would not benthe first time the Steelers lose a game they should dominate.
Remember the time they held Jax to under 50 yards of offense and lost?

Anything can happen.

Pig Pen get hurt?
Yes. Got sandwiched by 2 Cowboy pass rushers and went down awkward. He was holding his knee afterward. He finished the drive by throwing a TD pass before going to the locker room. I'm no sports medicine savant, but it did not look good. However, he came back in for the 2nd half.

Pretty much what I expected. Maybe a wakeup call for the Bengals and Jags who are next up. Steelers have to run the ball better.