The official EBC Football Thread

Good news after election next week covid will gone all games on for next week. Turns out only 3 positive test after all. Rest were just the flu.
Or goes the other way once trump wins which lets he does or there will be no more usa so probably be 3 million cases a day wink wink
Couldn't half understand this but if this is a "quit picking on Donald Trump" post, take it somewhere else. I had an uncle die of Covid, not the flu.

I know for a lot of programs two wins in a row and especially two wins in a season doesn't seem like much but for our program, wins have been few and far between. After losing their first eight games this year (by not so close of a margin) they could have easily packed it in and just played out the string. Instead, not only did they show up but they gutted out two super huge wins for this program. Cannot be more proud of each and every Minerva Lion out on that field tonight. Super job fellas!!!!

Regardless, all of the "it will all be over after the election" rhetoric is as old and tired as the candidates themselves.
so is the mask wearing. No one in my family has ever wore one. " medical condition" lmao but yet still no case here or from anyone we know or anyone we have come into contact with ?? weird hoax I call it. yep many have " died from it" lol sure because hospitals get 25k from each one , no wonder why the cases are on a rise. lol

so is the mask wearing. No one in my family has ever wore one. " medical condition" lmao but yet still no case here or from anyone we know or anyone we have come into contact with ?? weird hoax I call it. yep many have " died from it" lol sure because hospitals get 25k from each one , no wonder why the cases are on a rise. lol

There's been some embarrassing posts in this thread this year but this might take the cake. How do you know that nobody you or your mouth breathing relatives have come in contact with have contracted the virus from you? We're up roughly 300,000 more total deaths this year than the average and the excess death rate for 25-44 year olds has surged over 25% this year but yeah sure it's a hoax.

There's been some embarrassing posts in this thread this year but this might take the cake. How do you know that nobody you or your mouth breathing relatives have come in contact with have contracted the virus from you? We're up roughly 300,000 more total deaths this year than the average and the excess death rate for 25-44 year olds has surged over 25% this year but yeah sure it's a hoax.
You can fix stupid ... so don’t even try!

I know for a lot of programs two wins in a row and especially two wins in a season doesn't seem like much but for our program, wins have been few and far between. After losing their first eight games this year (by not so close of a margin) they could have easily packed it in and just played out the string. Instead, not only did they show up but they gutted out two super huge wins for this program. Cannot be more proud of each and every Minerva Lion out on that field tonight. Super job fellas!!!!

Absolutely dead on ‘88, very proud and happy for the kids. United had a pretty good ball team. In the end, just like against Rootstown, they pulled out the stops when they mattered. I just wish they’d played this way earlier in the season and we could have possibly gotten another win or two or at least had an opportunity to.

My first visit to Salem last night and I have to say that is a really nice stadium and had nice vibe. I can imagine it's a fun place to play when it full of fans. They have some nice players and should be a tough team the next few years. If it wasn't for turnovers they probably would have won the game. Good luck next fall.

Absolutely dead on ‘88, very proud and happy for the kids. United had a pretty good ball team. In the end, just like against Rootstown, they pulled out the stops when they mattered. I just wish they’d played this way earlier in the season and we could have possibly gotten another win or two or at least had an opportunity to.
I would like to take credit but that was the King!! But I agree 100%! We played some good football against a formidable opponent in United.. I hope this spring broads us info a good 2021 season.

Happy for Minerva ................... W's matter
Agree! I have to say that the improvement Salem made this year is very impressive, CVCa is a very good team - close score. Looks like it’s going to be a good year next year for the Quakers- the qb is one to watch.

Agree! I have to say that the improvement Salem made this year is very impressive, CVCa is a very good team - close score. Looks like it’s going to be a good year next year for the Quakers- the qb is one to watch.

Salem Jackson Johnson vs Alliance Brendan Zurbrugg is going to be the money games in years coming.

Zurbrugg dad was QB at Michigan

Looking forward to those games and you can add DeShields from WB to that mix. Some good qbs coming up in the EBC.
Agreed..this will be the best crop of QBs in like 4 years when I believe 5 of the 8 league QBs made 1st team all league in 2017..you had...
Davidson- salem
Frazier- alliance
Deshields-WB
Greiner-marlington
Crum- Carrollton
Should be some really good QB play coming to the EBC in the near future

West Branch Vs Cvca.