Tuesday's SW Regionals

Empty CUP

The games are set after yesterday's match's. Have some pretty good games on the books

Oh and a recap of where we are with the big 9 conferences into regionals.

SWBL - 3
CHL - 2
GMC - 2
GCL co-ed - 1
GWOC - 1
MVC- 1
GGCL - 1
ECC - 0
SWOC - 0

D2
Monroe / Badin
Oakwood / Bishop Hartley

D1
MND / Lakota West
Mason / Centerville

D3
CCD / Waynesville
Mariemont / Madeira

Seemingly all pretty good matchups. Lakota seems to be playing better but that defense still seems porous and MND has only allowed 10 goals all year playing an impressive schedule.

Mason/ Centerville should be good. Mariemont struggled with Madeira in a 1-0 win earlier this year and likewise should be a great game. CCD/Waynesville seems more like the state title game than the Regionals. Last years State #1 and currently undefated vs. This years State #1 and currently undefeated.

D2
Monroe / Badin = Monroe 1-0
Oakwood
/ Bishop Hartley = Oakwood 2-0

D1
MND / Lakota West = MND 3-2
Mason / Centerville = Centerville 1-0

D3
CCD / Waynesville. =2-1 Waynesville
Mariemont
/ Madeira = 1-0 Mariemont

D2
Monroe / Badin = 2-0
Oakwood
/ Bishop Hartley = 2-1

D1
MND / Lakota West = 3-2
Mason / Centerville = 1-0

D3
CCD / Waynesville. = 2-1
Mariemont / Madeira = 2-1

D2
Monroe / Badin = 3-1
Oakwood
/ Bishop Hartley = 3-0

D1
MND / Lakota West = 4-2
Mason / Centerville = 2-1

D3
CCD / Waynesville = 3-3 (10 - 9) in PKs. Honestly, this game should be fun. It could also be 0-0...
Mariemont / Madeira = 2-1

D2
Monroe / Badin = 3-0
Oakwood
/ Bishop Hartley = 3-1

D1
MND / Lakota West = 4-2 I think MND did not get the full dose of KD and SJ last time.
Mason / Centerville = 2-0

D3
CCD / Waynesville = 3-2 I just hope I can find the live stream for this.
Mariemont / Madeira = 3-0

D2
Monroe / Badin = 2-0 Monroe is very good on defense anchored by a stud in the middle
Oakwood / Bishop Hartley = 3-1 Don’t know much about this matchup

D1
MND / Lakota West = 3-1 All 3 of West's losses this year have the same thing in common. KD had 1 goal or less in all three of these games. MND sets up well against West because they are better in the midfield and with those backs staying a little deeper it is hard to play a ball behind. They do a really good job keeping most everything in front of them. If you do not allow balls in behind you shut down that west attack.

Mason / Centerville = 1-0 #15 is the difference in this matchup. She is a difference maker up top and not much gets past #2 on D.

D3
CCD / Waynesville = 3-1 Loving what I'm seeing from the young attacking players on Wayn side. To much to handle for CCD
Mariemont / Madeira = 2-0 Mont is just better

D2
Monroe / Badin - 3-1 Monroe appears to be hitting their stride as they have multiple scorers and the aforementioned stud athlete in the middle anchoring the D. I just don't see Badin having enough firepower in this one.

Oakwood / Bishop Hartley - 2-0 Don't know anything about Hartley, but I do know Oakwood brings it during the tournament and this year is no different.

D3
CCD / Waynesville - 2-0 Waynesville continues their onslaught imo. SWBL looking strong in the postseason
Mariemont / Madeira - 2-0

D2
Monroe / Badin - 3-1 Monroe appears to be hitting their stride as they have multiple scorers and the aforementioned stud athlete in the middle anchoring the D. I just don't see Badin having enough firepower in this one.

I whole heartedly agree with the Monroe statement, EXCEPT. I believe they have 2 studs in the middle. Monroe's own version of the killer B's. I would take both those girls any day on any team. And they are gonna miss Frazier next year. Badin is clearly a good talented team with a strong keeper but I just don't think they have the offensive weapons to beat Monroe.

I suck at this, but here goes.
D2
Monroe / Badin..Monroe is among the best teams I have seen this season.
Oakwood / Bishop Hartley..Oakwood is very young, 7 soph/freshman on the field most of the time..They are , however, very well coached. I do not know Hartley, but have often had better luck picking parochial over public in these matchups and I picked Monroe over Badin, so you know...

D1
MND / Lakota West..I like MND in this one, but it will be fun to watch
Mason / Centerville..This one may go to PK's

D3
CCD / Waynesville.. Waynesville is very good.
Mariemont / Madeira ..Neighborhood rivalry right? and often seems to favor Mariemont for some reason, right?

I whole heartedly agree with the Monroe statement, EXCEPT. I believe they have 2 studs in the middle. Monroe's own version of the killer B's. I would take both those girls any day on any team. And they are gonna miss Frazier next year. Badin is clearly a good talented team with a strong keeper but I just don't think they have the offensive weapons to beat Monroe.

Since the Waynesville game, Monroe has played really good soccer and she has been a big part of that I suspect. I see she has unassisted goals on corner kicks in the last 2 tournament games?!

D1
MND / Lakota West = MND 2-1
Mason
/ Centerville = Mason 2-1

D2
Monroe / Badin = Monroe 2-0
Oakwood
/ Bishop Hartley = Oakwood 2-1

D3
CCD / Waynesville. = 3-1 Waynesville
Mariemont
/ Madeira = 2-0 Mariemont

D2
Monroe / Badin = 3-0
Oakwood
/ Bishop Hartley = 3-1

D1he
MND / Lakota West = 4-2 I think MND did not get the full dose of KD and SJ last time.
Mason / Centerville = 2-0

D3
CCD / Waynesville = 3-2 I just hope I can find the live stream for this.
Mariemont / Madeira = 3-0
If you find a stream of the CCD vs Waynesville match, please post.....I'd like to watch if its out there in cyber-space!

D1
MND vs Lakota West ---> MND 3-1
If they played 5 times, LW would be fortunate to win 2. As good as SJ and KD are, LW will still have a hard time possessing. They'll need precision strikes during fast breaks to have a chance against this strong midfield and back line. Going to be fun to watch!

Mason vs Centerville ---> Centerville 1-0
#15 gets bottled up for a second game in a row, but will Centerville lose track of #12 and #19? Remains to be seen, but I think they pull ahead near the end in what should be a close match.

Centerville 1
Mason 0

At the half. Haley gets the goal 11 min in. Mason sluggish on the defensive line, but their offense comes on strong in the last 10 min.