2020 Cincinnati Bengals

Ross for Njoku! LOL.

I feel bad for Ross. I don't think the Bengals have really given him a fair chance in the 3 minutes and 7 seconds he has been healthy.

This Sunday is the Bengals best chance at an AFC north win.
Maybe if Ross did not run lazy routes and drop passes he might get more opportunities. Marvin Lewis never wanted to draft Ross and the fact the Bengals did, show the ineptitude of the Bengal's front office.

Maybe if Ross did not run lazy routes and drop passes he might get more opportunities. Marvin Lewis never wanted to draft Ross and the fact the Bengals did, show the ineptitude of the Bengal's front office.

He's really good at running fast in a straight line, right up until the hammy tightening up! I still recall the universal WTF when he was picked.

Dunlap needs to be out of the building tomorrow and Spain better be signed. Also if Quinnen Williams is really available for a second? Why not. I doubt the Bengals will draft someone better. 3rd overall pick in 2019...

Dunlap needs to be out of the building tomorrow and Spain better be signed. Also if Quinnen Williams is really available for a second? Why not. I doubt the Bengals will draft someone better. 3rd overall pick in 2019...

Would love for them to suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team. Not sure what his worth is in a trade

What little value he had left he is tanking with his sidelines/off the field behavior. If anyone wants him they have to realize the Bengals will end up cutting him.

It's amazing how competitive they've managed to be so far with how terrible they are along the lines. Through 7 games they're the second worst in sacks allowed and seventh worst in defensive sacks.

Burrow is going to be the real deal as long as he doesn't get killed behind that offensive line. If they can rebuild the lines over the next couple of years, they should enter another period of being competitive for several years.

Would love for them to suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team. Not sure what his worth is in a trade
Zero trade value. The Bengals have very few players any NFL team would trade for. Possibly a 3rd or 4th rd. pick for Green same for Atkins ( why isn't he playing ). Mixon, Bates, Burrow, Boyd, Higgins have the most trade value. Mixon could go for a 2nd rd. pick, possibly the same for Bates, Boyd and Higgins. Burrow, the Bungles could get a starting player or 2, and a 1st rounder this coming draft, plus next season. This team needs a complete rebuild but to do so teams are only going to want to trade for good players not bad players however the Bengals are to inept of an organization to actually pull off a trade that would actually give themselves some value in return.

It's amazing how competitive they've managed to be so far with how terrible they are along the lines. Through 7 games they're the second worst in sacks allowed and seventh worst in defensive sacks.

Burrow is going to be the real deal as long as he doesn't get killed behind that offensive line. If they can rebuild the lines over the next couple of years, they should enter another period of being competitive for several years.
Bengals are "competitive" vs bad or avg. NFL teams. Lets see how competitive they are this weekend vs a good team.

Sounds like the Bengals are going to sign Spain. Well I’ll be damned. Also, of course Bobby Hart gets injured as soon as he has a solid game.

Another Bills reject, hope he works out better than the other two, Cordy Glenn and Preston Brown.
Let’s hope. It’s just nice to see the team try sometime new. Not that they had much of a choice considering the injuries... I’m curious if they would consider former 1st round Buckeye, Eli Apple, who was just released. Ik his personality is... interesting to say the least.

Zero trade value. The Bengals have very few players any NFL team would trade for. Possibly a 3rd or 4th rd. pick for Green same for Atkins ( why isn't he playing ). Mixon, Bates, Burrow, Boyd, Higgins have the most trade value. Mixon could go for a 2nd rd. pick, possibly the same for Bates, Boyd and Higgins. Burrow, the Bungles could get a starting player or 2, and a 1st rounder this coming draft, plus next season. This team needs a complete rebuild but to do so teams are only going to want to trade for good players not bad players however the Bengals are to inept of an organization to actually pull off a trade that would actually give themselves some value in return.
I'm a Browns fan but why on earth are you speculating about the trade value of Joe Burrow? There is zero % chance he is traded. He is a legit NFL QB, likely to become a top tier QB if they can protect him at all. Mixon and Tee Higgins are less than 1% chance of being traded. Young guys with bright futures are not traded during a rebuild effort.

Bengals should rightly trade older vets and stockpile draft picks. Guys like Dunlap, Atkins, Green, etc.

BJ Finney and a 7th round pick. Overall I like this trade but the acquisition of Finney better not prevent the signing of Spain.

Better than nothing I suppose.
Spain should still be signed.
Overall I like the deal because Carlos was a distraction at this point. A veteran with diminishing returns does nothing for us now. Respect what the guy has done for us over the years but clearly it was time to move on.

Finney was signed by Seattle to a 2yr $8 mil contract before the 2020 season. He played for Pittsburgh for 5 years, spot starting before that

Ian Rapoport reporting that the Bengals are still expected to sign Spain, who is going through COVID protocols. All in all today was a good day for the Bengals.

You can put together an average O line with reasonable free agents, trades and middle round draft picks (unless you are Mike Brown). The Bengals could score a ton of points if they had the Browns OL. They could win a bunch of 40-35 games with a line like that.