Why did you pick your Avatar and Member Name? Best Avatar? Best Names?

Fatman

No Avatar yet. I have long had one in mind but have yet to add it.

Member Name: Well... I am Fat.

I don't mind poking a little fun at myself.

Besides, while I am fat, there are probably an equal number of ugly people as fat and I can diet.

Last edited:

I gather you like Genesis.

Do you also like cats

I haven't liked Genesis from the beginning. You are in a land of confusion on my name but "nice' try...I guess the earth was created on the first day, so yes then there was gneiss and he saw that it was good, in fact it rocked.
Much more metaphorically speaking, you shouldn't take my nice name for granite... it bothers the schist out of me.

That's not just a cat, it's my landlord and my swami...he also let's me clean out his litter box.

I haven't liked Genesis from the beginning. You are in a land of confusion on my name but "nice' try...I guess the earth was created on the first day, so yes then there was gneiss and he saw that it was good, in fact it rocked.
Much more metaphorically speaking, you shouldn't take my nice name for granite... it bothers the schist out of me.

That's not just a cat, it's my landlord and my swami...he also let's me clean out his litter box.
?

1603052060880.png
ronnie mund

What do you think Ronnie is trying to tell us?

I am going with Gay Communist.

Last edited:
No avatar. Name comes from being a Buckeye living in the real Queen City, Charlotte. Do people with geographical handles change them when they move (headed a couple hours west in a year or two).

Formerly had an avatar of my HS building but decided to make it more clear that any posts I submit here are my own and have nothing to do with the school. FWIW, I also have my account set up to hide other posters' avatars, so that the site will load more quickly for me.

"thePITman" --> "The Pit" is the name of our basketball gymnasium at Triway High School.
My avatar "SC12" is in memory of our former AD and head baseball coach Sean Carmichael (#12 in baseball) who died unexpectedly before last school year.

No avatar. Name comes from being a Buckeye living in the real Queen City, Charlotte. Do people with geographical handles change them when they move (headed a couple hours west in a year or two).
Learned something new. Don't know about your move, but glad you haven't forgotten your roots.
1603233272416.png

"thePITman" --> "The Pit" is the name of our basketball gymnasium at Triway High School.
My avatar "SC12" is in memory of our former AD and head baseball coach Sean Carmichael (#12 in baseball) who died unexpectedly before last school year.
How's things in Wuhster? ? The Triway reference is interesting, but I thought I saw you mention on the Huddle that your nom de guerre had more to do with you being a barbecue master. Or was that a secondary meaning?

How's things in Wuhster? ? The Triway reference is interesting, but I thought I saw you mention on the Huddle that your nom de guerre had more to do with you being a barbecue master. Or was that a secondary meaning?
Haha. Nothing to do with barbecue. Or dirt bikes.

Funny how quick we think we know where someone is from, I had always pegged you as from Cincinnati from the queen city reference.

Some of these avatars dont work well with the aging eyes. I have seen yours many times and I always thought it was an owl sitting on a fence. Had no idea it was a cat.