Donald Trump is making 60 Minutes must see TV

1603370381716.png

How the raw 60 Minutes tape posted by Trump begins:
Stahl: You ready for tough questions?
Trump: Just be fair.
Stahl: Last time you were like bring it on.
Trump: "No, I'm not looking for that."
Stahl: "...But you're OK with some tough questions?"
Trump: "No, I'm not."

Good grief he cannot even handle an interview...

How the raw 60 Minutes tape posted by Trump begins:
Stahl: You ready for tough questions?
Trump: Just be fair.
Stahl: Last time you were like bring it on.
Trump: "No, I'm not looking for that."
Stahl: "...But you're OK with some tough questions?"
Trump: "No, I'm not."

Good grief he cannot even handle an interview...
Outside of his bubble? No f-ing way.

The guy won on being the outsider. You cannot win twice with the same mantra because now you are the insider but he knows nothing else which is why he is doubling down on the dumb (Hunter Biden, Deep State, Everyone After Me, Ballot Harvesting, etc...). People are sick of the man at this point. He is an utter embarrassment and outside of his rallies and the Yappi Debate Forum everyone sees it.

The guy won on being the outsider. You cannot win twice with the same mantra because now you are the insider but he knows nothing else which is why he is doubling down on the dumb (Hunter Biden, Deep State, Everyone After Me, Ballot Harvesting, etc...). People are sick of the man at this point. He is an utter embarrassment and outside of his rallies and the Yappi Debate Forum everyone sees it.
But.....you’ll still vote for him ?

Trump relentlessly promoting an interview that makes him look like a delusional, detached ignoramus that is too weak to handle a few tough questions is some real multi-dimensional chess. He struggles everytime he leaves the bubble or is not allowed to just freelance the truth, plus he comes across as a weak little whiner. Her question on my healthcare plan was too hard. She is mean to me whaaaaaH!!!!

The truth is he has never been held accountable...he does not understand accountability...just spin.

" "

Irish, go up to the pub, have a beer, and lick your wounds.

Biden clearly let his pedophile son pass the hat for him.

Trump relentlessly promoting an interview that makes him look like a delusional, detached ignoramus that is too weak to handle a few tough questions is some real multi-dimensional chess. He struggles everytime he leaves the bubble or is not allowed to just freelance the truth, plus he comes across as a weak little whiner. Her question on my healthcare plan was too hard. She is mean to me whaaaaaH!!!!

The truth is he has never been held accountable...he does not understand accountability...just spin.

" "
The week is almost over Slap, cheer up.

Irish, go up to the pub, have a beer, and say hi to my mom.

Biden clearly is reaping the benefits of all of us crazies.
Were you more macro or micro? Who is an economist you would say you admire and why? Any theories you would like to expound on? Try not to hurt yourself. :ROFLMAO:

Trump claims there is mountains of evidence yet Barr will not indict. Trump wants everyone to believe it is because Barr is too nice. :ROFLMAO:

Does Trump believe him releasing this video helps his cause? Dude shows his arse, again. He HATES taking tough questions from anyone, especially women.

Trump claims there is mountains of evidence yet Barr will not indict. Trump wants everyone to believe it is because Barr is too nice. :ROFLMAO:

Does Trump believe him releasing this video helps his cause? Dude shows his arse, again. He HATES taking tough questions from anyone, especially women.
The worst part is that most of these were not “tough.” They are legitimate questions that any journalist would ask outside of his FOX & Friends bubble. Every time a journalist asks him a question that requires some sort of actual thought (Wallace, Guthrie, etc) he goes into a tailspin on social media.

“What are your goals for your second term?” should be an absolute softball question for a candidate to answer. All the answer requires is some policy explanation. Unfortunately there is next to no long term policy plans in the entire Trump Administration.

"Will you pack the court?" seems like kind of a no-brainer too.

I mean, I get that Drumpf is gonna Drumpf, but acting like they both don't do it seems pretty silly. ?‍♂️

"Will you pack the court?" seems like kind of a no-brainer too.

I mean, I get that Drumpf is gonna Drumpf, but acting like they both don't do it seems pretty silly. ?‍♂️
Biden should answer the question but we all know what he is trying to do. He does not advocate court packing but does not want to alienate the far left vote. Trump on the other hand refuses to answer questions on 2nd term agenda. He offers absolutely nothing despite being asked multiple times. The two are not comparable.