Alter vs Trotwood

Should be great game. Do they allow watching from outside the gate?. I went to all Alter games at Rousch and could see all the games from the end zone behind the fence. Have not seen Twood this year, but Alter will have to play a clean game. (no turnovers few penalties) Twood is a great program and defending champs. Alter OL has gotten better will need to provide a little daylight for McDonald & Shane. Is Seth Morris hurt? have not seen him in line up, he is great pass catching threat that can run hard he could make the difference. Love that they found the Tonka Truck Murphy to pound the middle, opens up the outside a bit. Defense has been stout since the first half of the Massie game. Heart says Alter 24- 20. Gut says Twood 21 -14. How's that for a non pick?

Should be great game. Do they allow watching from outside the gate?. I went to all Alter games at Rousch and could see all the games from the end zone behind the fence. Have not seen Twood this year, but Alter will have to play a clean game. (no turnovers few penalties) Twood is a great program and defending champs. Alter OL has gotten better will need to provide a little daylight for McDonald & Shane. Is Seth Morris hurt? have not seen him in line up, he is great pass catching threat that can run hard he could make the difference. Love that they found the Tonka Truck Murphy to pound the middle, opens up the outside a bit. Defense has been stout since the first half of the Massie game. Heart says Alter 24- 20. Gut says Twood 21 -14. How's that for a non pick?

seth Morris is hurt he will not be playing

Seth is out for the season with a shoulder injuy

It's looking like rain tonight. I wonder if it's the same contingency plan in case of lightning.

We'll according to the powers that be (our fear mongering governor) the threat of getting covid and dying in a sheltered locker room during a thunderstorm is far greater than the threat of getting struck by lightning during the same thunderstorm. Although the real data doesn't back that up. He's all knowing.

We'll according to the powers that be (our fear mongering governor) the threat of getting covid and dying in a sheltered locker room during a thunderstorm is far greater than the threat of getting struck by lightning during the same thunderstorm. Although the real data doesn't back that up. He's all knowing.
Where is (all) of the “real data?” That has been a scam since before day one of all of this crap. I want to laugh but I cannot.

Alter looked good. Mcdonald owned the game. Trotwood just young not ready for this moment. Graham will get them back on track. Hopegully next season they avoid the hiccups of Covid-19. Tonight just got their tales kicked. It happens.

Very much expected Alter to win this match-up, but not by a 42-0 margin. The Rams got beatdown and running clocked. It was clear coming into this game that Alter was playing their best ball and Trotwood wasn't their usual self. While I don't have any dog in this fight (I don't root for either Trotwood or Alter), it was a refreshing change of pace to see Trotwood get smoked for once in a Region 12 playoff game after they've blown out so many teams in previous years. I think most folks had the winner of this game winning the Region 12 crown. Alter definitely made a statement. Surprised they still had McDonald in with ~4 minutes left in 4Q, up 35-0, with a running clock? But hey, it's a playoff game and it's Trotwood. Nice job, Alter.

edit: nevermind, forgot about Badin. Lol. Region 12 isn't Alter's quite yet.

This has got to be the biggest loss Trotwood has had in a while. They lost 30-0 to Hoban a few years ago, 2018 they got beat pretty badly by Pick Central and Simeon Academy, last year they got smoked by WW. But those games they at least scored. Very surprising game. Seems like Trotwood is just a really young team.

Who said Trotwood was not a good team? Ram Nation is usually loud (and a tad obnoxious), but the @TMRamNation twitter account wished Alter the best of luck in their next games. Seems like a nice gesture from their base.
Check the post I replied to....”Pump the breaks Alter fans....”

Quick question for Alter or GLC fans, who was the better running back for Alter: Brandon McDonald or Jon Bivens? Bivens was a freak his junior year but he disappeared after and I’m not sure what happened with him.