#17 Xenia ( 1 - 5 ) at #1 Winton Woods ( 6 - 0 )

As the saying goes, at this stage in the playoffs, a win is a win. Advance and play on. However, as most of our ww posters know and saw that was not pretty.
* Our QB is sometimes making our receivers work too hard, those little bubble screens/flair outs are there for the taking and with the amount of space the opposing teams DB's are giving us, get it out quick and let them work.
those passes are way too high or too low, which I figured out that instead of throwing the ball, he seems to be aiming the ball.
I did like that little wrinkle out of those passes, a wide open play that could have went for a TD but maybe next week.

* Maybe some of you know what I was trying to get at a couple weeks ago when I mentioned our punt return game. I like our guy who was there, but we need a special teams jolt back there, and now you see why. It effects the game and field position just to name a few.

* Yes, our penalties our killing us, we were able to get away with them, because we were not playing what you call a top tier team, nice team but certainly not the caliber of teams we may face moving forward. I and a couple of us posters have been talking about this for years, boy if we were to clean those up.

*Xenia QB was a nice football player, gave us some fits. very shifty, quick, had good athleticism

* We all know that we're going to get teams best game, because of who we are, teams are going to come in full game and give us their best shot, we have been able to face that adversity and make the plays when needed. Our defense steps up when counted.

* Forget about the first Edgewood game, they will try every trick play in the book coaches and yes we already know the amount of slant passes they will throw over and over.

One game at a time
I'm out
Go Warriors

the first Edgewood game wasn’t a solid performance! I think it’s more about us and not Edgewood. The assessment of the WW QB is correct. I think he is rushing his throws. He maybe needs to gather himself completely before he releases it! I like those quick being called as the defense is giving it up.
I agreed with the punt return comment but I knew Coach Parker was saving that wrinkle. We also have a younger pup ready to return but the game was to tight to use him for the first time.
The defense is nice but can give up big plays at times. Sometimes it could be over aggressiveness, missed assignment etc. but I haven’t seen anyone drive the length of the field and score a TD! This week of practice will be intense and will be ready for a better showing. Didn’t like the penalties either but that will get better with sharper practices this week!!

Let’s keep Rollie’!
GO WARRIORS!

Watching it on you laptop is much better than, on the actual TV
Nevertheless, Go Warriors
Hook your laptop up to your tv. Have the best of both worlds.

I have attended over the last 20 years 99% of WW games home and away with the exception of the trips to Missouri and the real other game with Christian Brothers. So this is the first year in several I have not attended a home game because of covid 19 and I greatly miss being in person, however, I have been able to watch every game threw Waycross and the Milford game on a network. I like to be honest I am very grateful for Waycross, I really am but the TV camera they use is not great and the camera ppl are all over the play, a lot of times the play is 20 yards down field and the camera is still back at line of scrimmage . Not all game, but on a lot of plays. It's very frustrating trying to watch games and this happens. A couple of announcers, you can tell probably don't know a lot about the game or certain aspects of the game. They probably don't do a little homework before games to give better insight as to what is happening.

But, make no mistake, I am thankful to watch the Warriors each week. Watching it on you laptop is much better than, on the actual TV
Nevertheless, Go Warriors

lol. Funny you brought up the game broadcast! I had to turn the sound to watch. Glad I can go to all the games.

I'm not surprised about how this game went. A lot key players didn't get a full week of practice because most were battling nick nack little injuries. Don't practice good won't play good. Backups were getting a lot of reps this week in practice.
Lol you thought Xenia would play with WW. Wow.

Lol you thought Xenia would play with WW. Wow.
You have to have a full week of preparation and this was a tough week. I didn't think it would be a blow out because Xenia forces guys to do their assignments and if they don't it could create a numbers game which it did. We were outnumbered at the point of attack and that was due to backups taking majority of the reps in practice while the starters nursed little knick nack injuries. It showed as everyone was attacking the dive back and not accounting for the qb. Remember I sd they were creating a numbers game play side so guys not doing the responsibility it serves for a recipe of a close game.

You have to have a full week of preparation and this was a tough week. I didn't think it would be a blow out because Xenia forces guys to do their assignments and if they don't it could create a numbers game which it did. We were outnumbered at the point of attack and that was due to backups taking majority of the reps in practice while the starters nursed little knick nack injuries. It showed as everyone was attacking the dive back and not accounting for the qb. Remember I sd they were creating a numbers game play side so guys not doing the responsibility it serves for a recipe of a close game.

I was laughing out of surprise. Thanks for the scoop. Hopefully, WW is at 110% before they play the likes of LaSalle and maybe Hoban.

I was laughing out of surprise. Thanks for the scoop. Hopefully, WW is at 110% before they play the likes of LaSalle and maybe Hoban.
Lasalle has their fair share or injuries and kids who have been put in quarantine. I heard up to 25. They played a lot of jv players this week.