Div 1 Region 2

Great game by Rice. How did Northmont blow such a big lead? At one point the score was announced 20-7 then 34-17? Smoot had a heck of a game as well 260 in the air 3 tds another 149 on the ground and a rushing td to seal the game

U r amazing paw. What will your narrative be for the bolts should they win next week? Guess u fall into the same crowd as riverboat that it's the same old bolts who choke and cant get past round 1 of the playoffs??? Oh, wait....

Lol. Wow. Wow. Wow. I didn’t say they can’t beat them. I know I seem like the glass have empty type guy on here. I think it’s just some mechanism I have deep in me that helps b brace for the possible. I think bolts r capable of winning. I just think b hard beat them twice.

U r amazing paw. What will your narrative be for the bolts should they win next week? Guess u fall into the same crowd as riverboat that it's the same old bolts who choke and cant get past round 1 of the playoffs??? Oh, wait....

Lightning. U can serve me my crow now. As I said I’d b first admit it. I am surprised bolts won but not shocked. I’ve followed bolts football all my life. And traditionally they do choke. And if bolts beat Springfield please serve me my 2nd serving of crow. I’ll gladly take it

Lol. U r a joke

I don’t understand joke. U can’t tell me that’s not a realistic statement. U think Springfield won’t want revenge. All I mean by it. They better b prepared to get smacked in the mouth and come out fighting. Bolts can win this game. But it will b very hard

Great game by Rice. How did Northmont blow such a big lead? At one point the score was announced 20-7 then 34-17? Smoot had a heck of a game as well 260 in the air 3 tds another 149 on the ground and a rushing td to seal the game

Bolts have struggled giving up points all year. But they played a pretty darn good team. With some really good players. Score didn’t surprise me. Just glad bolts won

Lol. Wow. Wow. Wow. I didn’t say they can’t beat them. I know I seem like the glass have empty type guy on here. I think it’s just some mechanism I have deep in me that helps b brace for the possible. I think bolts r capable of winning. I just think b hard beat them twice.
Its the end of the road for the Bolts. Their defense gives up way too many points. SHS held Wayne to 160 total yards. Less than 100 passing and run. And it is true NM never wins the regional semifinal playoff round.

I don’t understand joke. U can’t tell me that’s not a realistic statement. U think Springfield won’t want revenge. All I mean by it. They better b prepared to get smacked in the mouth and come out fighting. Bolts can win this game. But it will b very hard
The Bolts defense sucks. That will be the difference. Since the NM game, the SHS defense has given up 9 ppg on average.

Lightning. U can serve me my crow now. As I said I’d b first admit it. I am surprised bolts won but not shocked. I’ve followed bolts football all my life. And traditionally they do choke. And if bolts beat Springfield please serve me my 2nd serving of crow. I’ll gladly take it
Choked? Every time they lost it was a choke job? You and others fail to acknowledge this is a different year, different team, with a special quarterback. U will probably be silently pulling for smoot next friday lol.

Its the end of the road for the Bolts. Their defense gives up way too many points. SHS held Wayne to 160 total yards. Less than 100 passing and run. And it is true NM never wins the regional semifinal playoff round.

That remains to b seen. But remember they give up a lot but can score a lot also

Choked? Every time they lost it was a choke job? You and others fail to acknowledge this is a different year, different team, with a special quarterback. U will probably be silently pulling for smoot next friday lol.

No lightning. I’m referring to playoffs. Problem northmont always had was they get in but would b low seed. Most the time. Then they always have play a elder. Or a colerain. Or a st x. I mean once while they get a fairmont or a mason. And beat them. But then u face the above mentioned. They never fair well against pick central. Now they could possibly beat Coffman. It’s not like it’s impossible. But they go have get by an angry Springfield first. If bolts play good and do neat Springfield I’ll give them at least a chance against Coffman. Defense gives up lot points. As I stated in earlier posts they were 2nd for most points given up in the gwoc. Only other team worse was the creek. Offensively I think they can hang with anyone. But they will have score every drive. Against Springfield and Coffman I don’t see that happening. Like I said u can serve me my second serving of crow if bolts beat Springfield. They r playing really good all phases of the game. Bolts play well with the exception of defense. As far as points. Now with that being said they have played some really good teams all year. So I hope bolts win.

That remains to b seen. But remember they give up a lot but can score a lot also
Not this time. The earlier game was a fluke. They won't give up anywhere near 38 points again. This time, the SHS defense will be flawless. In contrast, NM's defense won't be able to stop Smoot.

Why do you hate Springfield and Smoot? They're very good and very capable of beating NM. Currently, they are playing better than NM and have the better defense. The first game was a fluke when you compare it to where they are now. Compare the stats of each team's games against Springboro and Wayne.

Se
Why do you hate Springfield and Smoot? They're very good and very capable of beating NM. Currently, they are playing better than NM and have the better defense. The first game was a fluke when you compare it to where they are now. Compare the stats of each team's games against Springboro and Wayne.
Seems to me that you're the hater on here. Can't stand to give even one ounce of credit to Northmont in any of their games. Irrational hatred is an ugly thing - doesn't reflect well on the hater.

No. It b closer. Bolts will put points up. But I do favor Springfield in this
You're underestimating the Springfield D. There's a huge difference since Jokell Brown returned. And, in addition to revenge, this is the 1st time NM and Rice are facing an opponent twice. As you saw, Springfield was much more dominant against Wayne the 2d time around.

Se

Seems to me that you're the hater on here. Can't stand to give even one ounce of credit to Northmont in any of their games. Irrational hatred is an ugly thing - doesn't reflect well on the hater.
They're overrated and lucky. They give up too many points to everyone and always have to pull off a desperate comeback. We saw that again last night. Those are facts, not hate. And, I have given credit for pulling off so many comebacks. So, can you now answer my question about your hate of SHS which your response gives no answer to? Your response should be about you, not me.

They're overrated and lucky. They give up too many points to everyone and always have to pull off a desperate comeback. We saw that again last night. Those are facts, not hate. And, I have given credit for pulling off so many comebacks. So, can you now answer my question about your hate of SHS which your response gives no answer to? Your response should be about you, not me.

Offensively they can play with anyone. Defense is the only issue keep them from advancing