2-2 Col. Walnut Ridge @ 5-1 Massillon Washington

Tomorrow night! Should be interesting. How will running game look w/ new backups, after a few practices w/ 1st team reps? How will passing game look? I know OC had to be working on that. Hopefully we see some noticeable improvement but who knows w/ the week off.
It would be nice to see them come out slinging the ball around.

I just feel that it would be a good opportunity to work on the passing game and to possibly give Mr. Catrone some confidence.
In Easterling’s most recent article Moore is quoted as saying that they don’t throw to build confidence and just take what the defense gives them regardless. I agree with you that it would be nice to ‘work’ on the passing game and the timing in a game like this. Would hate to end up in a situation in a few weeks needing to pass to win and never having executed much of our passing game in live reps.

Two Massillon traditions:
1. Build up weak opponents then if you win, you sound great. If you lose they can say "I told you they were good".
2. Lose the last game of every season for 48 years.

Two Massillon traditions:
1. Build up weak opponents then if you win, you sound great. If you lose they can say "I told you they were good".
2. Lose the last game of every season for 48 years.
The weakest opponent we have had this year so far was 2 weeks ago. 35-7 ring a bell,,, oh wait that bell is a permanent fixture in WHS !!
That’s ok we have won a lot more of the last games of the season then lost !!!

Nice try but he says Catrone lacks confidence. Not a good statement at this point in the season. Again - why the lack of confidence?

Nice try but he says Catrone lacks confidence. Not a good statement at this point in the season. Again - why the lack of confidence?
That's one of those things everyone in Massillon is talking about but they don't want outsiders to know about it. Cults work that way.

I wanted to see if you could figure it out. You can use your fingers and toes, I won't judge.
Keep it going, your just adding to that 20%. Wouldn’t it be easier for you to just go to the thread for the Jackson game Saturday night ? Wait then you couldn’t talk about Massillon 24-7.