2020 Cincinnati Bengals

If the OL play was just mediocre, The Bengals would be 3-1, maybe even 4-0. That’s almost all bc of Burrow.

The future of the Bengals WR core is here. Ross is a healthy scratch 2 weeks in a row. They are not picking up his option for next year, they need to trade him and get what they can for him. Same with Green.

The future of the Bengals WR core is here. Ross is a healthy scratch 2 weeks in a row. They are not picking up his option for next year, they need to trade him and get what they can for him. Same with Green.

They'd have to pay someone to take Ross at this point. For AJ, it's unfortunate Tyler Boyd is doing so well in the slot. With his speed in such a decline and unable to get separation, the natural move at this point in AJ's career is to move to the slot. But Boyd has that locked down, being arguably a top 5 slot WR in the league.

They'd have to pay someone to take Ross at this point. For AJ, it's unfortunate Tyler Boyd is doing so well in the slot. With his speed in such a decline and unable to get separation, the natural move at this point in AJ's career is to move to the slot. But Boyd has that locked down, being arguably a top 5 slot WR in the league.

Cannot disagree, but they do need to try. Maybe the can get a late round pick. It's better than nothing.

Carlos Dunlap benched for Carl Lawson. Looks like Dunlap May still play on 3rd down packages....

Geno looking good to play on Sunday.

The Dunlap issue is overblown, odds are he is starting the next game; the Bengals are putting in a run defense this week and Lawson is faster than Dunlap. I haven't liked either's edge containment, but to be fair, Lawson has been more likely to be in the right position than Dunlap, who tends to loop inside

This entire Coaching Staff is awful! They don’t get even come close to getting everything their players have to give out of them. At this rate I look for Burrow to complete rookie contract and get the hell out of here as fast as he can.

At least the announcer is entertaining; evidently Kyler Murray is the Bengal QB and Randy Moss kicked the FG for the Bengals.

This entire Coaching Staff is awful! They don’t get even come close to getting everything their players have to give out of them. At this rate I look for Burrow to complete rookie contract and get the hell out of here as fast as he can.

That assumes he'll survive his rookie contract.

The shame is that you can build a reasonable offensive line with middle round picks and free agents. Mike Brown can't even pull that off.

It’s hard to tell if Taylor can be a successful coach because the ineptitude of the front office sets the tone for the entire organization. The Bengals don’t need a brilliant mind at head coach, they need someone with a forceful will, like Wyche and Gregg, to offset the front office bungling. I don’t think Taylor or Bieniemy are even close to being up to that task.

It’s hard to tell if Taylor can be a successful coach because the ineptitude of the front office sets the tone for the entire organization. The Bengals don’t need a brilliant mind at head coach, they need someone with a forceful will, like Wyche and Gregg, to offset the front office bungling. I don’t think Taylor or Bieniemy are even close to being up to that task.
Who do you think would be up to that task? Genuinely asking, as I can't wait to see Taylor hit the road at this point. He took a 6-10 team and went 2-14, and you're talking about 2 rosters that were mostly the same. The 2018 team even started 4-1! 2019; 0-11.... The biggest "losses" from 2018 to 2019 were Vontaze and Boling, but I don't think those 2 guys were the difference between a 6 win team and a 2 win team. It should be clear by now that Taylor and most of his staff aren't cut out for their current gigs.

I don't think any coach could make that pile of **** a winning team. A new head coach might make them better, but the lack of talent would still keep them from being competitive. What's the old saying- "you can't polish a turd." The primary problem is in the front office. My wife could have made the Burrow pick. It's the rest of a draft beyond the no brainers that make the biggest difference and the front office has been horrible in that respect. The good news is that old Mike is 85 so eventually Father Time may provided some relief.

I don't think any coach could make that pile of **** a winning team. A new head coach might make them better, but the lack of talent would still keep them from being competitive. What's the old saying- "you can't polish a turd." The primary problem is in the front office. My wife could have made the Burrow pick. It's the rest of a draft beyond the no brainers that make the biggest difference and the front office has been horrible in that respect. The good news is that old Mike is 85 so eventually Father Time may provided some relief.

I mean of the Bengals last 21 games (all last year + this year) they went 0-11-1 in 1 score games. That tells me it's not on talent but on coaching. There's no doubt there is zero talent outside Jonah Williams (and maybe Hopkins) on the line but the offensive playcalling does zero to help offset that.

I mean of the Bengals last 21 games (all last year + this year) they went 0-11-1 in 1 score games. That tells me it's not on talent but on coaching. There's no doubt there is zero talent outside Jonah Williams (and maybe Hopkins) on the line but the offensive playcalling does zero to help offset that.

Fair enough. I think the right coach might make a 2 or 3 game difference, but if they want to compete in the division they need a lot more talent.