Central Buckeye Conference 2020

Shawnee with 2 bye weeks in a row. That sucks for the kids. Might be a little rusty thier first playoff game.

WIll it be hard for coaches to keep thier kids focused with three straight weeks of practice with no games?

Looking like we may get to see the possibly of London vs Alder twice in the same year. Very good chance they meet up again in week 3 of the playoffs based on the seeding.

Bellfontaine vs South
Alder vs Winner Zanesville/BV
London vs Winner Chillicothe/Miami Trace
Shawnee vs Winner Madison/Finneytown
Tecumseh vs Xenia
Kenton Ridge Opted Out (Don't see them in D4 anywhere)
Graham vs Winner Eaton/Northridge
North Union vs Fostoria
Ben Logan vs Marion Pleasant
Indian Lake vs Willard
Northwestern vs Taylor
Urban vs Bethel Tate

Nice win by the Pioneers! Back to back champs. The final score didn’t indicate it, but this was pretty tight most of the way. Alder took a 13-0 lead in the 2nd qtr. London scored right before half to cut it to 13-6. After a FG and a London kick return Alder held a 16-13 lead going into the 4th qtr. At the start of the 4th qtr, Alder went on a 90 TD drive to extend there lead 22-13. On the very next drive, London coughed up the ball and Alder scored to extend there lead to 30-13.

Looking forward to the potential rematch in 3 weeks.

Bellfontaine vs South
Alder vs Winner Zanesville/BV
London vs Winner Chillicothe/Miami Trace
Shawnee vs Winner Madison/Finneytown
Tecumseh vs Xenia
Kenton Ridge Opted Out (Don't see them in D4 anywhere)
Graham vs Winner Eaton/Northridge
North Union vs Fostoria
Indian Lake vs Willard
Northwestern vs Taylor
Urban vs Bethel Tate

Week 7:

Bye unless these teams pick up a non playoff game~ London, Alder, Shawnee & Graham

Tecumseh vs Xenia
North Union
vs Fostoria
Ben Logan vs Pleasant
Indian Lake vs Willard
Northwestern vs Taylor
Urbana vs Bethel Tate

Kenton Ridge next game 11/6 vs Shawnee is all I can find for there next game

Predict the CBC will go 3-3 this week.

Bellfontaine vs South
Tecumseh vs Xenia
North Union
vs Fostoria
Indian Lake
vs Willard
Northwestern vs Taylor
Urban vs Bethel Tate

Bellefontaine vs South 28-7
Tecumseh vs
Xenia 35-34
North Union vs Fostoria 31-6
Ben Logan vs Marion Pleasant 27-21
Indian Lake vs
Willard 35-0
Northwestern vs Taylor 26-7
Urbana vs Bethel Tate 42-6

Got the CBC going 3-4 in week 1. I am very interested in the BL/ MP game personally, doubtful can land a ticket to that one. Any word on OHSAA playoff ticket procedures?

Tecumseh vs
Xenia 35-34
Indian Lake vs
Willard 35-0

Got the CBC going 3-4 in week 1. I am very interested in the BL/ MP game personally, doubtful can land a ticket to that one. Any word on OHSAA playoff ticket procedures?
spot on with the picks, CCF. Tecumseh vs. Xenia should be a very good game.

Tecumseh vs
Xenia 35-34
Indian Lake vs
Willard 35-0

You have to get a code from the school and then buy the $12 ticket (plus what I am assuming is an addtional $1.50 fee) through the OHSAA website. It pretty much guarantees the public won't get in.

Cbc site still has the standing with teams after 5 games so but sure. Caught the IL and Willard game last night and my thoughts: there is a reason why Willard was 0 fer, and 2, never seen so many penatlites in a playoff game before.

They travel to Bucyrus next week and that can be winnable as well. Who knows.

Week 2 of playoffs:

Zanesville @ Alder
Miami Trace @ London
Eaton @ Graham
Genoa @ North Union
Indian Lake
@ Wynford
Madison @ Shawnee

Week 8 Reg Season
Urbana @ Tecumseh
Northridge
@ Northwestern

Nothing Scheduled
Kenton Ridge
Bellefontaine
Ben Logan

On paper it should good week for the CBC, I will predict 6-0.

Week 2 of playoffs:

Zanesville @ Alder
Miami Trace @ London
Eaton @ Graham
Genoa @ North Union
Indian Lake
@ Wynford
Madison @ Shawnee

Week 8 Reg Season
Urbana @ Tecumseh
Northridge
@ Northwestern

Nothing Scheduled
Kenton Ridge
Bellefontaine
Ben Logan

Im with you everywhere......except I will take Middletown Madison to bear Shawnee. That will be a physical physical ordeal between those two squads.

Week 2 of playoffs:

Zanesville @ Alder
Miami Trace @ London
Eaton @ Graham
Genoa @ North Union
Indian Lake
@ Wynford
Madison @ Shawnee

Week 8 Reg Season
Urbana @ Tecumseh
Northridge
@ Northwestern

Nothing Scheduled
Kenton Ridge
Bellefontaine
Ben Logan

I like Wynford big over Indian Lake. NU/Genoa will be a tossup as will Eaton/Graham. I do tend to actually lean against the CBC team in those two games. We shall see.

Will see how the Rona plays out this weekend. Was told at least one school will be missing a player, and very possibly more, for teh games thsi weekend due to positive tests.

Don’t know anything about Wynford, does IL stand a chance with a pretty decent defense and an offense that has improved throughout the season?

Don’t know anything about Wynford, does IL stand a chance with a pretty decent defense and an offense that has improved throughout the season?
Their QB reportedly is big and very talented with over 1600 yards passing and runs a lot as well.

For the Lake to win they will need to rely on their strength and that has been their defense. Offensively challenged, I think they realized their best RB wasnt whom they expected to be their best RB going in to the season. They will need their two backs, and QB, to be able to run the ball and cut down on turnovers. You cannot expect the opposing defense to continually drop INT's so the QB will need to be smart and not afraid to tuck it down and run.