Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

Stay out of MC. The Rona is so thick there you can see the haze of germs¡
How soon will the dictator surround and cutoff the county ? I guess we should look at....does he have any connections to D6 and D7 schools tat he would want to quarantine the county so his oreferr d school does not have to play them?
cedarville....

**DISCLAIMER**
I absolutely hate the fact that kids can get "contact traced" and quarantined, whether or not they have any symptoms whatsoever. It is absolutely ridiculous and illogical. Just stating that in a time when that happens, this "game" doesn't make sense
this hasn't made sense......before that

I bet that game does not happen if the coaches did not want it to......
Coaching staff clearly agreed to it, and then decided to take the risk to only play 1 quarter of varsity. They may have better reasons, but I don't see the logic of traveling all the way there, having kids in close contact on buses for an hour, and risk getting contact traced to only playing varsity for 1 quarter
You guys don’t know the story ? believe what you will.

cedarville....

:) If dear leader even understood football maybe he'd be in on this idea for C'ville, but I'm pretty sure the sport appalls him and his type, the only sport He, Fran their 8 children and 24 grandchildren know about is cross country. They wouldn't want to compete against anyone that may tackle them!

D?H8's ??

Last edited:
I think the reason I dislike them is the helmets are still the normal blue/red and to me it just doesnt mesh for me. Imagine I would like the hoops unis better.

I think much of the MAC has a healthy respect for Crestview going back many years.
52D71352-A037-40DE-B384-7D59DBE5575D.jpeg

Broke out home black uniforms last night for playoffs. A nice little surprise.

Saw them on WOSN!
So Minster administration scheduled that game without the coaching staff signing on? What kind of shenanigans are goin on over there? The tail wagging the dog?

This all in format is going to benefit Delphos St John's & Parkway. I'm partial to it being from Indiana, as it's showing teams with hard SOS deserve a shot. I like the week 7 format starting the playoffs and allowing teams getting knocked out, especially young ones to schedule regular season games against other teams knocked out.

This all in format is going to benefit Delphos St John's & Parkway. I'm partial to it being from Indiana, as it's showing teams with hard SOS deserve a shot. I like the week 7 format starting the playoffs and allowing teams getting knocked out, especially young ones to schedule regular season games against other teams knocked out.
Not sure if I like the format but completely agree with it being nice to see teams such as Parkway get an opportunity to show what they can do outside of a conference that limits very good teams to few Harbin points.

I am. Especially by the margin of victory. Anna also beat Miami East 40 - 7.
East was rather off their norm this year. That score did not surprise me one bit. Maderia thumped Bethel as well. The biggest surprise to me is how the large CCC schools are failing at football but are really beginning to excel at soccer. Miami East is a very good soccer team this year as is Bethel.

yes, it was playoff game.
Someone should tell the MAC scoreboard page as they were not in there. The MIN PG Friday was on, the minster forfeited playoff game was on, then off, then on, then off....oh well. Great job Anna, now to get slaughter ed by West Jefferson who is looking at this game as all time revenge against nthe MAC. I expect WJ to run it up big time against Anna. All I can tell the Rockets is....just remember this impending beat down as a catalyst and motivation and maybe one day you'll be able to exact some payback against them.