Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Trump saved 1.8 million people from the lefts estimated death total.... A++++ This is so positive for our country, Praise Trump

My daughter called the other day and told me both of her headlights on her Pontiac G6 are out and she could not find a place in Columbus that would change them, I have done it before and it involves removing the front bumper. I took off early because she needs them done today before she leaves.

Now I get to park it under the shade tree on this beautiful day and visit with my daughter while she hands me tools and I teach her new cuss words about engineers.

I know I'm way behind on this but my daughter too had a G6..... I've felt that pain many times myself. But as you said, makes for good visit time!

Nice ..... I've done some Waterfowl Hunting in Texas. Katy Prairie area Love Texas !!

I actually haven't been to the state all that much - my wife was born there and it was always her dream to have a getaway house/future retirement house back there. So I'm pretty excited to spend some time there. Probably won't do much waterfowl hunting because I'll have my hands full thinning out the hog population.

It's been expected for awhile, but got confirmation this morning my ranch in Texas will be finished 3 months ahead of schedule.

A guy I used to work with has a pretty nice spread down in Hill Country...it looks pretty awesome in his FB pics.

A guy I used to work with has a pretty nice spread down in Hill Country...it looks pretty awesome in his FB pics.

That's where we're at - it's incredible. Used to make fun of my wife for wanting to go back as she's become very, very comfortable with city life, and as I'm sure you know, hill country is not. Then she showed me what it looks like down there and it made sense why she's wanted to get back.

That's where we're at - it's incredible. Used to make fun of my wife for wanting to go back as she's become very, very comfortable with city life, and as I'm sure you know, hill country is not. Then she showed me what it looks like down there and it made sense why she's wanted to get back.
Niece and her husband just moved to San Antonio from Charleston. He says he is never moving back to Carolina.

Worked in Ft. Worth once and looking forward to a return visit. Congrats!

Something good today?
Oh, this is easy. Went to a few places that don't get all Karen and don't make ya wear a mask. After a week in Nashville where they nag ya as soon as you walk in the door it's nice to have freedom's back.

I woke up early (for me at least) and felt so good. Heard the latest gaffe reported on Biden and a had a good laugh. Must not been on the meds at that time again. My morning coffee and getting caught up on yappi.

Beautiful morning in Columbus. Taking some deeps and thinking of all of the blessings I have. Just got off phone with Son and offered him some advice on how to navigate the cooperate environment. "Thanks Dad" made my morning.

Got on the lake for a few hours today. Picked up some lunch, floater around a bit. Little choppy on the south side but still a great day! May be the last good weekend before I have to take it out for the winter. Boooo.

Last edited:
Beautiful morning in Columbus. Taking some deeps and thinking of all of the blessings I have. Just got off phone with Son and offered him some advice on how to navigate the cooperate environment. "Thanks Dad" made my morning.

Must admit that the Occasional 'Thanks Dad " that comes after advice /encouragement gets the emotion going a bit and it does make your day . Thanks for sharing