DVII Region 25 Final: Lucas @ Warren JFK

Utterly ridiculous. Even if I felt that way I wouldn’t admit it to the public or to my players.

How would you think they would feel after hearing that garbage? I’d have little confidence in him after that.
If it gets back to his players, they are going to pissed. Monroeville is good team. If I were on that squad, I'd be heavily insulted.

If it gets back to his players, they are going to pissed. Monroeville is good team. If I were on that squad, I'd be heavily insulted.
Just a very ldd thing to say. It’s like making it to the NCAA bball tourney and saying “we’re avoiding Duke at all costs”. Most teams, even if heavily under-matched, would embrace the challenge. Who knows lol. Good luck to all teams this week and Good luck to Monroeville avoiding Lucas as well.

I've never heard of a coach saying anything like that. Craziness.
He says some odd things all season every year. Sometimes he's passive aggressive, or acts like he's playing mind games with his comments thinking he's smarter than others. He sandbags when talking about upcoming games occasionally, as if the opponent will overlook them because he says how great they are. Sometimes he starts a comment going one direction and then changes direction mid sentence. Starts out as a compliment and ends up with a sarcastic twist. I'm used to reading his quotes so they don't shock me anymore. It's just how he is, and overall he has brought back that program so he's a good coach.

Finals:
#19 Buckeye Central- 32
#14 Wellsville- 29

#13 Plymouth-46
#20 Lisbon- 12

#21 South Central- 41
#12 Fairport Harding- 7

#15 Cuyahoga Heights- 35
#18 Mapleton- 20

Still in progress Lowellville leads Valley 23-13 4th Q

Lowellville’s coaching is so bad, they had so many chances to put this away but their coach is determined to chuck it deep every other play no matter situation

awful is an understatement. I feel like Valley has had their chances too. This game is one the worst I’ve seen.

awful is an understatement. I feel like Valley has had their chances too. This game is one the worst I’ve seen.

I’ve only been watching YSN’s redzone show on Facebook. Everytime they cut in to the game Lowellville is on the 30 throwing to the endzone every play.

Do not be surprised to see Malvern make a run. Obviously there not JFK material, but they got a Sr QB and a 6ft 5 inch receiver who can just kill ya. A nice team down there. Very solid
I've been keeping an eye on Malvern. How do you think they match up with Dalton?

Lowellville holds on 30-26. The matchups for next week are set:

Lowellville at JFK
CH at Lucas
Buckeye Central at Leetonia
Plymouth at Dalton
South Central at Malvern
Jackson-Milton at McDonald
Independence at Monroeville
Southern at St Paul

Th
I've been keeping an eye on Malvern. How do you think they match up with Dalton?
they normally scrimmage every year. Obviously with Covid they didn’t this year. They always play pretty close. Malvern QB is one tough kid, can run and throw. He has committed to Mount Union. They have another RB that has had 2 thousand yard seasons as well. There depth is very suspect. I think they only have 26 kids. That hurts during close games. I would give a slight edge to Dalton but Malvern is really good

Th

they normally scrimmage every year. Obviously with Covid they didn’t this year. They always play pretty close. Malvern QB is one tough kid, can run and throw. He has committed to Mount Union. They have another RB that has had 2 thousand yard seasons as well. There depth is very suspect. I think they only have 26 kids. That hurts during close games. I would give a slight edge to Dalton but Malvern is really good
Good info thanks. That side of the bracket is definitely stacked. Should be some good games.

Lowellville holds on 30-26. The matchups for next week are set:

Lowellville at JFK
CH at Lucas
Buckeye Central at Leetonia
Plymouth at Dalton
South Central at Malvern
Jackson-Milton at McDonald
Independence at Monroeville
Southern at St Paul
Buckeye Central gets another long bus ride.
And I don't envy the Southern Indians going all the way to Norwalk.
(124 miles, probably close to 2.5 hours in a school bus.

Th

Buckeye Central gets another long bus ride.
And I don't envy the Southern Indians going all the way to Norwalk.
(124 miles, probably close to 2.5 hours in a school bus.
st Paul and Southern will be the game of the week.