Final stretch numbers

Empty CUP

With just over a week left of regular season games, I was interested to see where the numbers are especially after looking at my first post and my post from 2 weeks ago.
Down to 2 schools with Perfect records. MND 12-0-0 and Waynesville 12-0-0 both Number 1 in the state.

And 4 more Undefeated. Centerville at 12-0-1 Loveland at 10-0-3, Mariemont 9-0-3 and CCD at 7-0-4

The 9 conference leading scorers. 5 Seniors, 1 Junior, 1 Sophomore, 2 Freshman. 7 of the 9 from Top clubs in the area. 2 I have no idea.

GMC- Dudukovich Sr. - 27 / Lakota West - OE ECNL
SWBL - Erbach Fr. - 22 / Waynesville - OE ECNL
GCL - Sheppard Sr. - 17 / Roger Bacon - ?
CHL - Cochran So. - 16 / Madeira - OE ECNL
MVC - Velazco Sr. - 12 / Norwood - ?
GGCL - Postel Jr. - 12 / St. Ursula - TFA Elite
GWOC - Cummings Fr. 11 / Miamisburg - OE ECNL
ECC - FIte Sr. - 11/ West Clermont - GUP GA
SWOC - Pittman Sr. - 10 / Harrison - TFA Elite

Hoping to see a few of these playoff matchups playout.

D1 / MND vs. West again, Loveland vs. Mason again, the GWOC vs anyone.
D2 / Alter vs Summit, or Summit vs Monroe.
D3 / Mariemont vs Waynesville, Mariemont vs CCD again. Maybe both of those

Biggest surprises so far. MND going from sub .500 last year to a perfect record after 12 games this year. (what or who was the big change?), Summit going from 7-5-6 last year to 8-1-3 this year and 3 more likely wins to close out the season. Same any big changes? I know both coaches are the same.

Springboro and SUA probably the two biggest disappointments. I know both had coaching changes. 10 and 13 wins a year ago both a long way from that this year.

I think any of the top 4 in Division 1 would be great games. Teams are much different than they were even a week ago with how they are playing. I feel West has made some changes and adjustments so should be interesting to see how they do. It is hard to say about Centerville and Beavercreek with them not playing anyone outside the GWOC. That could hurt them in the long run.

I’d like to see MND and Loveland as well. Hoping the ‘Ville gets to play CCD and Mariemont.

On a separate note. 3 of the 4 goal leaders on OE ECNL Erbach, Cummings and Cochran are on the same team at Ohio Elite, The 05’s. Along with MND’s centerback who has started every game and both the CCD and Summit keepers.

I’d like to see MND and Loveland as well. Hoping the ‘Ville gets to play CCD and Mariemont.

On a separate note. 3 of the 4 goal leaders on OE ECNL Erbach, Cummings and Cochran are on the same team at Ohio Elite, The 05’s. Along with MND’s centerback who has started every game and both the CCD and Summit keepers.

I forgot Loveland and MND have not played. You guys are right that could be a great game! I've heard those OE U16's are great, but I thought the starting keeper at CCD was from Kolping, at least that's what I heard sometime last year I thought from one of my neighbors that had a kid there.

With just over a week left of regular season games, I was interested to see where the numbers are especially after looking at my first post and my post from 2 weeks ago.
Down to 2 schools with Perfect records. MND 12-0-0 and Waynesville 12-0-0 both Number 1 in the state.

And 4 more Undefeated. Centerville at 12-0-1 Loveland at 10-0-3, Mariemont 9-0-3 and CCD at 7-0-4

The 9 conference leading scorers. 5 Seniors, 1 Junior, 1 Sophomore, 2 Freshman. 7 of the 9 from Top clubs in the area. 2 I have no idea.

Hoping to see a few of these playoff matchups playout.

D1 / MND vs. West again, Loveland vs. Mason again, the GWOC vs anyone.
D2 / Alter vs Summit, or Summit vs Monroe.
D3 / Mariemont vs Waynesville, Mariemont vs CCD again. Maybe both of those

Biggest surprises so far. MND going from sub .500 last year to a perfect record after 12 games this year. (what or who was the big change?), Summit going from 7-5-6 last year to 8-1-3 this year and 3 more likely wins to close out the season. Same any big changes? I know both coaches are the same.

Springboro and SUA probably the two biggest disappointments. I know both had coaching changes. 10 and 13 wins a year ago both a long way from that this year.
MND lost their center back last year to an ACL during preseason. And then only graduated 1 starter. This year it’s a senior lead team with 6 or 7 getting significant PT. The sophomore striker from CUP is only 1 point behind league leader in total points. From what I saw against Mason and West, they go 13-14 deep without any drop off.

I was wondering, so added the numbers I posted from 3 weeks ago just for comparison.

Today / (5 of the 9 are the same girls, I know erbach was out multiple games, cohen has not scored in 3 weeks maybe injured? and mcIntire from ECC is actually tied with fite. KD came on strong)
The 9 conference leading scorers. 5 Seniors, 1 Junior, 1 Sophomore, 2 Freshman.

3 weeks ago/
the 9 conference Leading scorers. 4 Seniors, 2 Juniors, 0 Sophmores, 3 Freshman.

SWBL - 14 Goals Erbach Fr. / Waynesville - OE ECNL
GMC - 11 goals Dudukovich Sr. / Lakota West - OE ECNL
CHL - 10 Goals Koebbe Jr. / Reading - OE ECNL
GCL-coed - 9 goals Sheppard Sr. / Roger Bacon - ?
GWOC - 8 goals Cummings Fr. / Miamisburg - OE ECNL
MVC - 7 goals Cohen Sr / 7 hills - OE ECNL
GGCL - 6 goals Postel Sr. / St Ursula - TFA Elite
ECC - 6 Goals McIntire Jr. / Little Miami - OE Regional
SWOC - 5 Goals Homan Fr. / Edgewood - ?

I forgot Loveland and MND have not played. You guys are right that could be a great game! I've heard those OE U16's are great, but I thought the starting keeper at CCD was from Kolping, at least that's what I heard sometime last year I thought from one of my neighbors that had a kid there.
She is for sure at OE. Her and Sam play together. She came from CUP before that.

Also MND is listed on Top Drawer’s top 5 High Schools nationally along with Strongsville.

MND is noticeably more cohesive this year.

MND is noticeably more cohesive this year.

I got a DM from an MND parent who said I could share but keep her name out of it. it's been a couple things. the Loss of a player who was a cancer on the field, both in play and how she treated her teammates, the addition of 2 girls who play center back who did not play it last year and their leading scorer had just 4 or 5 goals last year and they have 2 this year double that with a change of formation . She added that defense is way down across the GGCL and with 8 league games that helps too.

onehotbobo, That's good to hear on GWOC. That would have been a shame for those kids to miss out. How does their "tournament" work? top 4 play just top 2? They are playing regular league games till the 15th so It would have to be small and fast since OHSAA playoffs start the 19th.

I got a DM from an MND parent who said I could share but keep her name out of it. it's been a couple things. the Loss of a player who was a cancer on the field, both in play and how she treated her teammates, the addition of 2 girls who play center back who did not play it last year and their leading scorer had just 4 or 5 goals last year and they have 2 this year double that with a change of formation . She added that defense is way down across the GGCL and with 8 league games that helps too.

onehotbobo, That's good to hear on GWOC. That would have been a shame for those kids to miss out. How does their "tournament" work? top 4 play just top 2? They are playing regular league games till the 15th so It would have to be small and fast since OHSAA playoffs start the 19th.

Since 2 games against league only opponents only made 14 games, they waited to see how the standings looked after those games to determine the last 2 games. Trying to have those last 2 games with similar skill level opponents. The original thought was 1-4 and 5-8 have mini tournaments. 1v4, 2v3 and then the winners play and the losers play. 5v8, 6v7 and then the winners and losers meet again.

Per GWOC website the games for next week are below.....

Monday:
Springfield @ Northmont
Miamisburg @ Creek
Centerville @ Boro
Fairmont @ Wayne

Wednesday:
Northmont @ Fairmont
Creek @ Centerville
Boro @ Miamisburg

Thursday:
Wayne @ Springfield

Last edited:
Thanks. I don't have any good friends in GWOC right now and have not paid real close attention to them, so I'm guessing those league games I'm seeing were actually their playoff. Thanks for the explanation.

Thanks. I don't have any good friends in GWOC right now and have not paid real close attention to them, so I'm guessing those league games I'm seeing were actually their playoff. Thanks for the explanation.
I think so, in theory the winners play the winners and the losers play the losers but I'm betting they had to go ahead and schedule both games just for logistical reasons. But ultimately they wanted the last 2 games of the year to be somewhat balanced based off the standings after the first 14 games.

My daughter plays for Kings Hammer- it kills me how everyone on this website loves the 'big' clubs in the SW and talks about the high schools who has players on those high school teams but ignores the rest. The talent in the Southwest district is across the board but this website is obviously slanted towards two clubs and the high schools those players play for. A microcosm of the entire club prejudice in Ohio and the entire US. At this point after reading a lot of threads and posts, I am not sure why I even started visiting here since it is just as frustrating as the entire club scene.

My daughter plays for Kings Hammer- it kills me how everyone on this website loves the 'big' clubs in the SW and talks about the high schools who has players on those high school teams but ignores the rest. The talent in the Southwest district is across the board but this website is obviously slanted towards two clubs and the high schools those players play for. A microcosm of the entire club prejudice in Ohio and the entire US. At this point after reading a lot of threads and posts, I am not sure why I even started visiting here since it is just as frustrating as the entire club scene.
Good post, soccerkaren. Empty Cup is a club whore and believes that the worth of an individual is based on the club that he or she plays for. My philosophy is just find a fuking club and trainer that works for the situation of the player and go with it. The badge doesn't make the player.

My daughter has the talent to be on any of those top clubs. I'm willing to sacrifice for her but she didn't want to drive an hour+ each way for practice 3 times a week. Plus the cost of those clubs are freaking crazy. It's sad state that the only "good" soccer is for the ones with the bigger bank accounts.

I'm glad to help out where people are wanting to teach the game of soccer for the love of the game and not for their $elf Gain.

Good post, soccerkaren. Empty Cup is a club whore and believes that the worth of an individual is based on the club that he or she plays for. My philosophy is just find a fuking club and trainer that works for the situation of the player and go with it. The badge doesn't make the player.
Go back to hiding in your basement like your Idol, you silly old man. But don't hate the player Yogi, hate the game.

And Karen, that's a long drive down 75 for you to get your kid to Hammer. I hope your car radio "spreakers" work because the very odd voices in your head will only make you "mcsuperhappy" for so long on a 3x a week drive like that. But don't sweat it she'll make the Findley team yet. And look at you crossing the isle. Does the confused old man above know he's agreeing with a Trumper of all things. Blasphemy.

Wayne fan, stick to your guns on high price clubs. Many ways to skin a cat. Even a fat one. Plenty of great talent taking many different routes. Some roads are just paved better making it easier to find your way.

Go back to hiding in your basement like your Idol, you silly old man. But don't hate the player Yogi, hate the game.

And Karen, that's a long drive down 75 for you to get your kid to Hammer. I hope your car radio "spreakers" work because the very odd voices in your head will only make you "mcsuperhappy" for so long on a 3x a week drive like that. But don't sweat it she'll make the Findley team yet. And look at you crossing the isle. Does the confused old man above know he's agreeing with a Trumper of all things. Blasphemy.

Wayne fan, stick to your guns on high price clubs. Many ways to skin a cat. Even a fat one. Plenty of great talent taking many different routes. Some roads are just paved better making it easier to find your way.
This is the most bizarre post I have read yet. Bully tactics if someone new to a website shares their opinion on club soccer? WOW.

What a total coward- being an internet tooool just because some mom says something whittle club guy didn't like?? Scuumbag. You must be soooooooooo proud!!! If you have something of intelligence to say, say it to ME bro, instead of being a pathetic internet thug to, what it seems like, has no idea who you are, you thin skinned clubby. If you and your buddies at OOOOPPP weren't friends with whoever runs this website- SOOOO TYPICAL. Wait let me guess.....you will have THIS username be blocked as well now?? When you do, you will be exposed as the COMPLETE FRAUD and joke that anyone with half a brain knows you are. TOO FUNNY.

I think so, in theory the winners play the winners and the losers play the losers but I'm betting they had to go ahead and schedule both games just for logistical reasons. But ultimately they wanted the last 2 games of the year to be somewhat balanced based off the standings after the first 14 games.
My daughter has the talent to be on any of those top clubs. I'm willing to sacrifice for her but she didn't want to drive an hour+ each way for practice 3 times a week. Plus the cost of those clubs are freaking crazy. It's sad state that the only "good" soccer is for the ones with the bigger bank accounts.

I'm glad to help out where people are wanting to teach the game of soccer for the love of the game and not for their $elf Gain.
Yes it is frustrating and expensive does your player want to play college ball? If she is as good as the girls on those National league teams then she should be ok landing a scholarship on her club team. Many of the players on ECNL and GA land soccer scholarships and it more than offsets tuition, but it all depends how good they are and what school they chose. Anyway, I feel your pain - good luck.

Calling for an upset tomorrow Beavercreek 1-0 Centerville. These games have been very close. Centerville deserved to win the last two by a hair.