Division VII Seedings & Playoffs, All Regions Discussion

I am not convinced yet on Tri Village. Show me a couple more times vs Riverside and Marion Local and if they win both of those I will believe they may be pretty good.

Any truth to the rumor that Arcanum has requested Tri Village leave the CCC?

Find it funny at the moment that a school remaining in the conference next year knocks off one of the schools getting tossed aside.
If that is true with Arcanum that is a joke and if that does happen which it won't tri-village would have no conference to join

If that is true with Arcanum that is a joke and if that does happen which it won't tri-village would have no conference to join
Yes ,it is a joke. ARCANUM was one of the chief principals in wanting to get the large schools and Ft Loramie to separate from the small schools. Was ironic that Tri Village was the only team other than Miami East to defeat Ft Loramie. Joke was not an original with me, but I heard it after yesterday's game and thought it funny.

Yes ,it is a joke. ARCANUM was one of the chief principals in wanting to get the large schools and Ft Loramie to separate from the small schools. Was ironic that Tri Village was the only team other than Miami East to defeat Ft Loramie. Joke was not an original with me, but I heard it after yesterday's game and thought it funny.
Oh ok good I thought this was for real for a minute

I am not convinced yet on Tri Village. Show me a couple more times vs Riverside and Marion Local and if they win both of those I will believe they may be pretty good.

Any truth to the rumor that Arcanum has requested Tri Village leave the CCC?

Find it funny at the moment that a school remaining in the conference next year knocks off one of the schools getting tossed aside.

That thought crossed my mind also, if this jeopardized Tri Village's invite to next years new league.

I will weep every day knowing that Dnis30 doesn't think I'm a winner. I will lament to my kids the story of the parent/fan who thinks I'm trash because his opinion is all that matters.

Oh wait, the guy is a loser nobody who is trying to gain some glory through his son because he was trash in HS. that's right.
Ah ha, didn't edit fast enough, big boy.

I'll assume you've never seen this piece of trash play.

You a winner? Doubtful. You seem to be nothing but a troll for a certain HC. A blind follower of sorts. Someone with no identity of his own.

As for my son. Me gain glory? Never. All glory goes to him. ALL OF IT. If you knew me, you'd never utter such ignorance.

I'm not saying you're an idiot, however, your statements resemble that of a child. A really big child, who follows around his hero and bullies/trolls all those who oppose him. What an existence. Good for you. Enjoy his shadow.

You a winner? Doubtful. You seem to be nothing but a troll for a certain HC. A blind follower of sorts. Someone with no identity of his own.

As for my son. Me gain glory? Never. All glory goes to him. ALL OF IT. If you knew me, you'd never utter such ignorance.

I'm not saying you're an idiot, however, your statements resemble that of a child. A really big child, who follows around his hero and bullies/trolls all those who oppose him. What an existence. Good for you. Enjoy his shadow.
Here we go again. You're in every argument I come across on here lol

Oh I don't even comment on your stuff because of the HC. I comment on your stuff because you are a terrible human being who spews a hateful rhetoric and acts like he is the only one who knows anything. I comment on your stuff because I enjoy aggravating people and watching them dig in deeper. It's like when a kid plays with a magnifying glass and is burning ants. There is some kind of sick satisfaction to being annoying.

Oh I don't even comment on your stuff because of the HC. I comment on your stuff because you are a terrible human being who spews a hateful rhetoric and acts like he is the only one who knows anything. I comment on your stuff because I enjoy aggravating people and watching them dig in deeper. It's like when a kid plays with a magnifying glass and is burning ants. There is some kind of sick satisfaction to being annoying.
I'll wear your "terrible human being" label as a badge of honor. Thank you so much! Means the world!