2020 Cleveland Browns

I agree that the OL has been the most improved unit on this team and a difference maker but what do you expect when the two biggest Free Agent pick ups, Conklin & Hooper, and the #1 pick, Willis, were along the OL. But the inability to address the LB situation and the injury to Delpit will be the down fall to this team and keep them from finishing above .500. Look for Elliott and Prescott to have a great day against this defense and I would not be surprised if the Cowboys crack 50 points on Sunday.

Certainly, the talent is better, but Wyatt Teller actually looks like an NFL player and Wills has had minimal growing pains, and I think those, along with the cohesiveness of the group, is attributable to Callahan.

I am certain they'll now look like a bunch of disjointed pee-wee players this Sunday now!

When the Iron Sheik comes after you there are definitely issues! Good to see Jason Garrett was the issue.

A couple of pretty awful defenses in that one. The Browns linebackers and DBs are scary bad. Sione Takitaki may be the least impactful player in the NFL.

Last edited:
Browns Turnovers 0
Cowboys Turnovers 4

I'm counting the blocked extra point that led to two Brown points as a turnover. Each week I watch pro football and learn a new rule. Now I know that a team who has an extra blocked can recover the ball in endzone for two points if someone on the blocking team has stupdily touched the ball in the field of play.

From the Dallas paper:

From SI:

Last edited:
When the Iron Sheik comes after you there are definitely issues! Good to see Jason Garrett was the issue.

A couple of pretty awful defenses in that one. The Browns linebackers and DBs are scary bad. Sione Takitaki may be the least impactful player in the NFL.
#23 is up there too...

Dallas fan reacts while watching game . Start at 6:57. If you have kids, don't let them listen to this guy.

We will find out a lot the next 3 weeks, Cowboys, Colts and Steelers... Cowboys game may be 41-38, not sure who wins. But the defenses are not great...
For those of you that bet on sports, hope you were paying attention to me and hammered the over. Over/under was 56.5, which i knew was ridiculously low. Happy Monday $$$$$.

I would not feel good about the Chubb injury. Usually when you can walk off the field under your own power after a sprain you come back into the game, if not that is a good indication it is a ACL or MCL injury. Kareem Hunt all of a sudden may become the most important player on the Browns roster because those 3rd string RBs will not look like they did this past Sunday against the like of the Colts, Ravens, or Steelers defenses.

I would not feel good about the Chubb injury. Usually when you can walk off the field under your own power after a sprain you come back into the game, if not that is a good indication it is a ACL or MCL injury. Kareem Hunt all of a sudden may become the most important player on the Browns roster because those 3rd string RBs will not look like they did this past Sunday against the like of the Colts, Ravens, or Steelers defenses.
I've torn an ACL, and it's tough to walk as well as he did off the field immediately after.

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Over the weekend I noticed that Baker had landed yet another commercial, though just a part-time role. With all these commercials he better have a good season.

This Sunday can be one more step in the Browns being a different team. After the win in Dallas and all of the national attention declaring them a team to be taken seriously, in previous years there would be a 100% likelihood that they would lose the next game badly. We will see.

I’m more concerned with Ogunjobi being out this week than Chubb. Not a lot of depth at interior dline...
Obviously it seems like Hunt is going to pick up the bulk of the work with Chubb out, but it’ll be interesting to see what D'ernest Johnson’s workload is and if he has success like he did against Dallas. Hillard as well