Division VII Seedings & Playoffs, All Regions Discussion

kind of like Convoy Crestview at #13 and Patrick Henry at #16. Either of those teams would crush Perry.
I am a Perry grad, have been following for years, and I totally agree. I dont even think they will get by Edgerton, but then if they do, face the prospect of hosting Patrick Henry. There will be a running clock in that game, and Perry will not be the benefactor of it.

Last edited:
Quite frankly, their base should be embarrassed/furious. What a horrible look.
Warren JFK is not well liked and we are fine with that. Playing in the North Coast League or as an independent there is no loyalty to anyone. When JFK and Campbell got kicked out of the MAC we have been on an island by ourselves. JFKs fan base is fervent supporters of the program and school. We will do what's best for Warren JFK and our student athletes. And I will tell you nobody from Kennedy cares with what lens you view us with. Welcome to Mollenkopf stadium.

i agree with you on region 25 with warren jfk over lucas,i agree with you on region 26 with lima cc but they wont be playing patrick henry.in round 2 they will be facing hopewell-loudon(4-0)who plays calvert(5-0) saturday at 1pm in tiffin and they win that they will be 5-0 heading for a bye week and then patrick henry.patrick henry right now on a 3 game losing streak losing to liberty center,wauseon and bryan and plays a weak delta team.patrick henry didnt have to play archbold(5-0) this year but i do see that hopewell loudon will edge patrick henry. i do agree with you on east knox and marion local in their regions.but st.paul at 8th i dont know but i can tell you that the flyers have a freshman qb as the regular qb was hurt weeks ago and i dont know if he will be back and the #2 qb was lost for the season so when they went to the freshman at qb they are primarily a running game and didnt pass at all against plymouth and with st.paul and norwalk sharing the contactors stadium at whitney field both have first round byes and both play on october 16,dont know if st.paul will be playing on saturday the 17th or will they have to move their game.

I am a Perry grad, have been following for years, and I totally agree. I dont even think they will get by Edgerton, but then if they do, face the prospect of hosting Patrick Henry. There will be a running clock in that game, and Perry will not be the benefactor of it.

Warren JFK is not well liked and we are fine with that. Playing in the North Coast League or as an independent there is no loyalty to anyone. When JFK and Campbell got kicked out of the MAC we have been on an island by ourselves. JFKs fan base is fervent supporters of the program and school. We will do what's best for Warren JFK and our student athletes. And I will tell you nobody from Kennedy cares with what lens you view us with. Welcome to Mollenkopf stadium.
Condoning the voting lunacy only makes it worse. Take care, brother.

commordore 20 do you know that patrick henry has lost 3 in a row to liberty center,wauseon and bryan and plays delta tonight and should beat them.patrick henry was lucky they didnt play archbold(5-0) this year,they would of lost to this year.patrick henry will beat vanlue in the opening round then will face hopewell loudon (4-0)who faces tiffin calvert(5-0)saturday.so if perry gets past edgerton they might not see patrick henry because hopewell could stay unbeaten.hopewell loudon .scores a lot of points

I will say 2 "Hail Marys" and 4 "Our Fathers" and ask God for you to forgive us. If you need directions to Warren let me know.
I'm not upset with you, or the Eagle faithful. Lol. Your coach, OTOH, needs his head examined. BTW, God is a Lucas fan, bro, we good.

I know where Warren is. My friend, former National Golden Gloves and U.S. National champion, Anthony Hanshaw lived there.

I'm not upset with you, or the Eagle faithful. Lol. Your coach, OTOH, needs his head examined. BTW, God is a Lucas fan, bro, we good.

I know where Warren is. My friend, former National Golden Gloves and U.S. National champion, Anthony Hanshaw lived there.
Tony the Tiger. Then you should ask him about me.

Tony the Tiger. Then you should ask him about me.
It's funny, I seen Tony and his brother Chris at the JFK v Richmond Heights regional semi basketball game. We hugged and caught up a bit. It was great. I meet them both when they lived in Mansfield years ago. It was so good to see them both again. It had been a long time. Is he living in Warren now? What is you name, brother? If I see him again, I will definitely mention you.

It's funny, I seen Tony and his brother Chris at the JFK v Richmond Heights regional semi basketball game. We hugged and caught up a bit. It was great. I meet them both when they lived in Mansfield years ago. It was so good to see them both again. It had been a long time. Is he living in Warren now? What is you name, brother? If I see him again, I will definitely mention you.
My handle is my name....lol...i don't hide....if i write it i want people to know who its coming from

Complaining about the voting seems like a huge waste of time to me. Some coaches voted for whom they felt benefited them best, others voted with what they thought was the best order. It is an imperfect system with voting done by imperfect men. No matter what, you have to beat the team that shows up on Friday night to play you. Losers focus on complaining and making excuses, winners focus on winning.

Complaining about the voting seems like a huge waste of time to me. Some coaches voted for whom they felt benefited them best, others voted with what they thought was the best order. It is an imperfect system with voting done by imperfect men. No matter what, you have to beat the team that shows up on Friday night to play you. Losers focus on complaining and making excuses, winners focus on winning.
I think it’s hilarious people are so upset about the voting. Who cares. It’s seeding. If your teams are that good, it won’t matter what seed you got. Play the damn games.

Crazy! I’m not saying Tri-Village is going to win Division VII now but they obviously are more legit than what we thought.

Props to Tri Village. What a huge win. Maybe they do belong in the discussions. Dropped 60 points on Fort Loramie. What a shocker.

Whats even crazier is that Fort Loramie beat Tri Village 69-6 last year and is supposed to even better than that team!

I am not convinced yet on Tri Village. Show me a couple more times vs Riverside and Marion Local and if they win both of those I will believe they may be pretty good.

Any truth to the rumor that Arcanum has requested Tri Village leave the CCC?

Find it funny at the moment that a school remaining in the conference next year knocks off one of the schools getting tossed aside.

Whats even crazier is that Fort Loramie beat Tri Village 69-6 last year and is supposed to even better than that team!
Most likely just a one game 2020 anomaly. This was Ft Loramies second loss ever since joining the CCC for football only.

I would pick Ft Loramie as the favorite if the two would meet again, I just wouldn't predict as wide of a spread as I thought before tonight.