Trends You Find Excruciatingly Annoying

I also think of these two r*tards as a trend. At least John Legend can sing, not sure what talent Chrissy Tiegen has other than convincing people she’s above a 5.

Speaking of aggravating wedding trends, apparently the new rule/trend is that everyone coming in from out of town is to be invited to the rehearsal dinner.
I paid for one of these last summer when my daughter got married. Also, don't forget that everyone from out of town must receive a gift bag upon check in.

I’m with Irwin20. Had no idea what that meant until I just saw the noon news on TV. Just plain sleazy celeb self-PR.
What’s crazy is the people upset with her being criticized. Perhaps being public with this is part of the grieving process, but taking a photo right after and posting it on SM seems like an attention grab. And we all know she’s an attention whore.

What’s crazy is the people upset with her being criticized. Perhaps being public with this is part of the grieving process, but taking a photo right after and posting it on SM seems like an attention grab. And we all know she’s an attention whore.
Also, the photo is in black and white, just to show the world how sad and serious she is about all of this. Plus a pious praying pose for even more sympathetic responses. I wonder how many shots, different poses and different angles were taken for this photo to be just perfect and twitter worthy? A photo op would be the last thing on my mind if I just lost a child.

Imagine being such an attention whore, you show this on social media. TMI.

Amen Omar. I saw a headline about her "bleeding" yesterday and thought that's one damn irritating trend, the need for celebrities to have to share every aspect their lives. The crap is making it into regular news feeds. I miss the days of things about people's privates remaining private.

Blackhawk is exactly right, when that happens it's a freaking miserable point in your life, not a photo op.

Cue those who will want to tell us she's brave and helping the cause.

Amen Omar. I saw a headline about her "bleeding" yesterday and thought that's one damn irritating trend, the need for celebrities to have to share every aspect their lives. The crap is making it into regular news feeds. I miss the days of things about people's privates remaining private.

Blackhawk is exactly right, when that happens it's a freaking miserable point in your life, not a photo op.

Cue those who will want to tell us she's brave and helping the cause.
I don’t have any issue with her sharing the loss but why the photo op? Again, it would be easier to give her the benefit of the doubt if she wasn’t so obnoxious in constantly seeking attention

I don't even so much begrudge her as I do the need of today's society, especially celebrities, to share very damn aspect of their lives.
I think social media has blown out of their egos way out of proportion and they have no sense of reality. Remember this monstrosity? I would’ve rather seen Yoko & Mark David Chapman sing this in a duet then listen to this:

Commercials have already been scrutinized but no one pointed out that with all married couples in commercials the man is an incompetent moron that needs to be saved by his more intelligent wife.

Also, using the word "of" in place of "have" in sentences like "They should have." rather than "They should of." which makes no sense.

I don't even so much begrudge her as I do the need of today's society, especially celebrities, to share very damn aspect of their lives.
This has spilled over to what annoys the heck out of me. Everyone, due to social media and the fake arse world it creates, believes that they are very special. Their kids are the most special. Their dog is the cutest dog ever. Why? Because they get "likes" and become addicted to the BS. I do not think YOUR kid or YOUR dogs are the cutest most special thing in the world. Not everyone is "special." Not everything you do is "special."

Purportedly educated talking heads on TV/radio who say "alum". Alumni is plural. Alumnus is masculine. Alumna is feminine.
There’s nothing wrong with a person informally being referred to in the third-person singular as an “alum”, as well as a person referring to themselves informally as an “alum.” Alum is an accepted, gender-neutral shortening of alumnus and alumna. There’s no such thing as “alums” though, because there already exists a plural in the original Latin: alumni.

This has spilled over to what annoys the heck out of me. Everyone, due to social media and the fake arse world it creates, believes that they are very special. Their kids are the most special. Their dog is the cutest dog ever. Why? Because they get "likes" and become addicted to the BS. I do not think YOUR kid or YOUR dogs are the cutest most special thing in the world. Not everyone is "special." Not everything you do is "special."

I feel compelled to give you a like for that post.

Going slightly another direction.....
I hate it when baseball players sprint to to 1st base when it's a 3 ball count and the next pitch isnt even the catchers mitt yet. Let the ump make the call. You're not influencing the ump on whether it was a ball or strike. And you may p!ss one of them off to get a strike call when the pitch was actually out of the zone. Just stay in the box son

Commercials have already been scrutinized but no one pointed out that with all married couples in commercials the man is an incompetent moron that needs to be saved by his more intelligent wife.

Also, using the word "of" in place of "have" in sentences like "They should have." rather than "They should of." which makes no sense.
You should of put a comma before "which."

I’m with Irwin20. Had no idea what that meant until I just saw the noon news on TV. Just plain sleazy celeb self-PR.
It is sad that she reacts/copes in that way. Weird.

I guess it is easier than talking to people....just sad that it replaces talking to people...

Hey, look, if these losers have to pretend that over 30 white male America is an enormous herd of Al Bundys in order to improve their own self-images, we should just take it.

There’s nothing wrong with a person informally being referred to in the third-person singular as an “alum”, as well as a person referring to themselves informally as an “alum.” Alum is an accepted, gender-neutral shortening of alumnus and alumna. There’s no such thing as “alums” though, because there already exists a plural in the original Latin: alumni.
Not to nag about anything so trivial, but the plural of a bunch of female grads is alumnae.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but DESTINATION WEDDINGS. Tne Bride and Groom have decided to get married somewhere in the Bahamas or Cancun or someplace similar. And then they send you an invitation to join them in their happy days. NO! NO! Why should I use up my vacation days, especially to a place I don't want to go. Of course, the more people the happy couple can go to the site of the marriage, the resort hosting the evenet reimburses the couple. The first time I got one of these I called up the bride and thanked her for flying me and my wife to Peurto Viarta and picking up our room bills; I asked her how she and her prospective groom could afford to be so generous. She said I misunderstood the invitation and I would have to pay for the airfare and rooms. I just hung up on her and forgot to send the happy couple any kind of gift.