Wednesday Scores

Saw the MND game. MND had majority possession and what can you say about their back line but just awesome.

I knew Alter was solid when they held Waynesville to just 2 goals. Loveland does not get shut out much and last time Alter was shut out was September 2018.

The GWOC scores this year are interesting.

Loveland 0
Alter 0

Edgewood 0
Walnut 0

Centerville 1, Fairmont 0
Wayne 5, Springfield 0
Beavercreek 2, Miamisburg 0
Springboro 1, Northmont 0

I agree.......Cville and Creek are the clear front runners with Cville winning both matchups with the possibility for a 3rd game.

Burg, Boro, Fmont and Nmont have all traded wins against each other. Burg currently sitting in 3rd place which I believe is where they will finish.

4-6 you could easily throw all three teams into a hat and pull them out. Boro does look like they are getting things together though. Tie vs Cville and now winners of their last 4 including a win over Nmont.

Next week will be interesting to watch and see how the final 2 games play out. Then you will have the 1-4 and 5-8 games on Oct. 12 and Oct. 14.

I assume you will have Centerville and Creek advancing to districts, and then the 3rd team is up in the air with Miamisburg, Boro, Northmont.

I assume you will have Centerville and Creek advancing to districts, and then the 3rd team is up in the air with Miamisburg, Boro, Northmont.
I would assume that as well. Miamisburg might be the best of the three, but all three don’t have the offenses to advance very far. Each team has a few really good players but not enough to get them into the top tier yet.