First Set of Rankings for the 2020-21 Season (July 22)

Boro has said that he left for Wyoming Seminary
I actually just found out this morning that Niffenegger has decided to stay at LaSalle. He will be added into the individual and class rankings at 145 tonight (Just a guess as of now, I am currently trying to get an updated projected lineup for LaSalle).

I actually just found out this morning that Niffenegger has decided to stay at LaSalle. He will be added into the individual and class rankings at 145 tonight (Just a guess as of now, I am currently trying to get an updated projected lineup for LaSalle).
Well, that's maybe an extra 20 to the team score. He did some work outs with some of the local college wrestlers and is gonna give people problems.

Cole Skinner made 113 last year for hydration, but never wrestled there when the season came. Based on that, I would guess 120 is possible. I still unfortunately haven’t received a projected lineup for LaSalle.

One thing I gotta say I see it every year. 126 is not even closest to the deepest weight. that looks like the clear and obvious winner with Dustin Norris and Id say 120, 145, and 160 all look stronger in my opinion.
Moon is just as clear a favorite at 120...and 126 goes deeper. I agree with Boro.
145 looks real good at the top but it’s a pretty big drop off after the top 3-4 imho.
I think 160 is easily the best amongst the top handful of guys—what a group!!! I can’t speak to the depth though because I don’t know the bigger guys as well.....
PS—Clevelandcapper—it’s good to see people posting about the kids and wrestling again...so sick of the politics.

Moon is just as clear a favorite at 120...and 126 goes deeper. I agree with Boro.
145 looks real good at the top but it’s a pretty big drop off after the top 3-4 imho.
I think 160 is easily the best amongst the top handful of guys—what a group!!! I can’t speak to the depth though because I don’t know the bigger guys as well.....
PS—Clevelandcapper—it’s good to see people posting about the kids and wrestling again...so sick of the politics.
If that Cole Skinner goes 120 I don't think Moon would be a clear favorite it would be a fun match to see Skinner vs Moon.

If that Cole Skinner goes 120 I don't think Moon would be a clear favorite it would be a fun match to see Skinner vs Moon.
That would be a good one...and seems right that Moon not a clear favorite—but I think I still take Moon as a moderate favorite over a cut down Skinner at 120.....just my unbiased view as I have no rooting interest there.....

Yea your opinion. it will be a good bracket to watch. I got Skinner as the favorite if he goes 120. also gotta add Fenton Seadfelt and Damion Ryan.

Changes Today - www.borofanohio.net

D1: 120, 132, 138, 145, 160, 170, 182
D2: None
D3: None

I finally received a projected lineup for LaSalle from a very close source. It looks like Clevelandcapper is correct, Skinner will be at 120 (or at least that is the plan).

I have two things to say. Darnai Heard (Lasalle) hasnt wrestled in over a year. I dont know about giving him the #1 spot. also Richie Deslanter over Casey Wiles I disagree with that one. I feel like that even isnt a close math there.

I have two things to say. Darnai Heard (Lasalle) hasnt wrestled in over a year. I dont know about giving him the #1 spot. also Richie Deslanter over Casey Wiles I disagree with that one. I feel like that even isnt a close math there.
I went back and forth about putting Heard #1, but I have Heard ranked slightly higher than Haskin in my class rankings. That is also the case between Delsanter and Wiles. Delsanter is right above Wiles in the senior class rankings.

Might wanna add Seth Furguson 182, Blake Akers, Elijah Parrish, Myles Clark 220 and Connor Harlan to your rankings. Also Wyatt Shaw to 195 to top 8 kids for Claymont.

Changes Today - www.borofanohio.net

D1: None
D2: 106, 113, 120, 126, 152, 160, 170, 182 195
D3: None

In D2, 152 replaced 126 as the deepest weight. I heard today that Chris Earnest (Wadsworth) will likely not be at 120, but I didn't find out exactly how it will effect the rest of the lineup, so I left him at 120 for now.