Woman Arrested and Tased at Logan Football Game For Not Wearing a Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul, I am not hiding from anyone, including "lunatics". Moreover, Paul, and really, the more disturbing point here is that you called my doctor. You, a stranger, called my doctor. Think about that. You took the time to call my primary care doctor in order to win an internet squabble. I think it's fair to say that you need a hobby, old friend.

Hey, also, my wife, who is currently studying for her Master's in nursing, and manages multiple doctor's offices around town, agrees with me too, that masks do not prevent Covid-19 from entering one's respiratory system. Dare I say the words, Paul?
Yes. I took the 2 minutes out of my relatively obligation free day to call the doctor of someone who sent the number to a complete stranger on the internet, to call you out on your bs. Yes....I'm clearly the one with the problem. And by the way, you should absolutely hide from people on an anonymous internet forum. You have no idea how much info someone can gather from your posts....just be careful is all I'm saying.

No one said masks prevent covid. No one. You can move the goalposts as much as you want. Who cares? The woman in the video was in the wrong. Period. Many of the folks on the right will back her up, regardless of "don't resist" and "law and order". And I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts the woman in the video is big on law and order, as long as it doesn't apply to her.

The school owns that stadium. I own my homes. If I tell you that you have to wear a dildo on your face in order to enter, and you refuse, I have every right to tell you to leave. If you don't, the cops will remove you...by force if necessary. The school has every right to require masks.....and will remove you if necessary. There is plenty of case law to back them up ranging from dress codes, to school uniforms, to the mask mandate. She will lose.

Yes. I took the 2 minutes out of my relatively obligation free day to call the doctor of someone who sent the number to a complete stranger on the internet, to call you out on your bs. Yes....I'm clearly the one with the problem. And by the way, you should absolutely hide from people on an anonymous internet forum. You have no idea how much info someone can gather from your posts....just be careful is all I'm saying.

No one said masks prevent covid. No one. You can move the goalposts as much as you want. Who cares? The woman in the video was in the wrong. Period. Many of the folks on the right will back her up, regardless of "don't resist" and "law and order". And I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts the woman in the video is big on law and order, as long as it doesn't apply to her.

The school owns that stadium. I own my homes. If I tell you that you have to wear a dildo on your face in order to enter, and you refuse, I have every right to tell you to leave. If you don't, the cops will remove you...by force if necessary. The school has every right to require masks.....and will remove you if necessary. There is plenty of case law to back them up ranging from dress codes, to school uniforms, to the mask mandate. She will lose.
*While trying to forget the dildo comment*
We will revisit this. The school is going to get slapped with a lawsuit...and lose. Book it.

You're right! I’m that guy. The one who isn’t afraid to call you out on your bullsh*t.

Since I’m a good person, I’m not posting the name of his Dr, nor her phone or area code. But he did message me the info, and they did call me back. I got some answering thing and left a message.

What the nice lady who called me back said is emphatically yes they encourage wearing a mask in public settings. She was adamant. Their stance, which is the stance of every credible medical expert, is that the mask won’t totally prevent the wearer from contracting Covid but it absolutely helps limit the spread of the virus to others. (She did say that it offers some protection to the wearer as well, but more importantly to those around you)

There you have it. If you want to claim your doctor said something different in private, so be it. I doubt it, but say whatever you need to to save face. If your doc is telling you something different in private, then I suggest a new doctor.
You happy now bro?

No one complains about their freedom, until it is too late.

Do me favor, when the really hits the fan, don't look to folks like me for help. You can stand out in the street with the other statists, chucking rocks with a fresh load in your pants.

Huh? I don't have my crazy dumb decoder book with me. We talking about masks? People don't complain cuz they don't want to breathe poison or get cancer idiot.

I do have to admit however, when the actual POTUS speaks of 3rd terms, throwing out ballots, can't commit to a peaceful transition, praises authoritarian leaders (and our enemies) in glowing terms, and eliminates all checks and balances and replaces with loyalists, it is a shorter leap than many might expect.

You can’t fix stupid.

My wife lost a lung to cancer . Has COPD in the other lung. Wears an oxygen tube ( under her mask). Everywhere she goes she wears both oxygen tube and a mask. Rules are rules. Don’t want to wear a mask, don’t go.

The typical arguments here are the BS that the stupid leave as their justification. I find many of them are similar to this woman who got arrested- drug users, criminals, the terminally stupid , etc. who think their “rights” are being violated .

A very simple proposition that the stupid miss.

You can’t fix stupid.

My wife lost a lung to cancer . Has COPD in the other lung. Wears an oxygen tube ( under her mask). Everywhere she goes she wears both oxygen tube and a mask. Rules are rules. Don’t want to wear a mask, don’t go.

The typical arguments here are the BS that the stupid leave as their justification. I find many of them are similar to this woman who got arrested- drug users, criminals, the terminally stupid , etc. who think their “rights” are being violated .

I agree with you Paladin

Huh? I don't have my crazy dumb decoder book with me. We talking about masks? People don't complain cuz they don't want to breathe poison or get cancer idiot.

I do have to admit however, when the actual POTUS speaks of 3rd terms, throwing out ballots, can't commit to a peaceful transition, praises authoritarian leaders (and our enemies) in glowing terms, and eliminates all checks and balances and replaces with loyalists, it is a shorter leap than many might expect.
Don't worry, your gov't will take care of you. Tell you the truth. Tuck you in at night and tell you it's going to be ok.

Your point doesn’t stand. Thanks for the credit, but it wasn’t that hard. What’s more disturbing is that you sent me a phone number, which a quick google search provided the name and address of your doctor. Also, it gave me a rough idea of the area in which you live. Following that, you offered someone else your GI doc's info. It wouldn’t take much for some lunatic to find you. Fortunately for you, I’m not a lunatic. You should be more careful on the internet my friend.
Paul, My doctor made a similar comment that dnis30’s doctor made. Her name is Jenny. You can give her a call @ 1-800-867-5309.

You can’t fix stupid.

People concerned with losing their rights are on drugs. Ok. There you are, folks. Thanks, Paladin.

Paul, My doctor made a similar comment that dnis30’s doctor made. Her name is Jenny. You can give her a call @ 1-800-867-5309.
LMAO. Nice.

Do NOT call out Paul. Paul will call. He will also call you out on your bullsh*t. Paul is very wise and very tough on bullsh*t. Be like Paul.

How how about people concerned with gaining equal rights? I’m interested

Or, just toss out a credible source once in awhile versus “because I said so?”
Yes, BlackandGold, ALL peoples interested in rights of any kind are on drugs. As you already know, I do not have any sources.

Yep— you have been PROVED CORRECT— ”THEY” are PAYING today— THEY being the kids and staff of the district— who, apparently, have been ordered into an onerous ”lockdown” condition, to be able to weather a storm of violent threats that have been called into the district by the ”law & order” crowd that will NOT have any of this ”law & order” intruding on their ”rights” to NOT wear a mask when on private (school) property...

It is SO ironically perfect that the person not following the law here was a young, attractive white woman, and the person enforcing the law here was a huge, overweight black police officer— it just made for ALL of the OBVIOUS hot buttons of hypocrisy being pushed in rapid fashion.
I don't think she was attractive.... Just sayin..

What do you mean “overstep his authority?” She was being arrested for trespass, which is what Logan put on her after she refused to leave.
Absolutely. But even absent that, this likely didn’t have to end the way it did. I’m not sure we’ll ever know exactly how this went down, though. Did a site admin address it with her first? How did she react? Was another school authority then involved? Definitely a teachable moment for all involved.
Serpico puts it into perspective in his statement above.

Status
Not open for further replies.