Would you be OK if Trump called it on election night and prevented states from counting all the mail in ballots?

trump keeps saying the scotus will need to get involved. Why?

It is almost as if he has given up winning the EC or most votes in the election.
Haaaaaaa! I guess you have been sleeping the past couple months while HRC advised Biden to not concede and fight it in the court or for years while Soros attempted to buy every state attorney general in the country, or maybe you have not heard of the army of attorneys that the DNC has hired.

You have become nothing but a parody of yourself and the average Trump hater. Facts don't matter, law doesn't matter the country doesn't matter. May God save us from your ilk.

Haaaaaaa! I guess you have been sleeping the past couple months while HRC advised Biden to not concede and fight it in the court or for years while Soros attempted to buy every state attorney general in the country, or maybe you have not heard of the army of attorneys that the DNC has hired.

You have become nothing but a parody of yourself and the average Trump hater. Facts don't matter, law doesn't matter the country doesn't matter. May God save us from your ilk.

Trump is the one saying the election is rigged. The Polls are that bad.

The President is publicly stating that the election will end up in Scotus while he is rushing to fill a seat for scotus.

Not projecting a lot of confidence.

trump keeps saying the scotus will need to get involved. Why?

It is almost as if he has given up winning the EC or most votes in the election.

Because of things like this:

Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances," anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome.

Because obviously, losing the election can be changed if given enough time.......

???? When Bloomberg entered the Democrat race all the other candidates pissed and moan that you can't buy the nomination and now they are patting him on the back for this move in Florida! Oh but it's the Democrats, they're allowed to be two faced liars and hypocrits without being confronted about it. ????
I thought it was great he entered the race. ??‍♂️

What other candidate has declared the courts will settle an election 40 days out?

What he actually said "“I think this will end up in the Supreme Court, and I think it's very important that we have nine justices "

I can't think of anyone else predicting the Supreme court might have a ruling or 2 to make in the election.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The President is publicly stating that the election will end up in Scotus while he is rushing to fill a seat for scotus.

Not projecting a lot of confidence.

I think we're all very confident you people will try to keep counting until you get the totals you want...just like you did in 2000.

Remember how we put a stop to that?

Don't feign bewilderment just because President Trump is a student of our history.

I don't see what wrong with Bloomberg giving money to pay off fines for someone else; criminalizing that is a huge rat hole. Where would that stop?
expressly for the purpose of buying their eligibility to vote.

Trump is the one saying the election is rigged. The Polls are that bad.
and the Dems will be saying it when Biden loses...just like Hillary.

in fact didnt you start this thread alleging Trump will declare himself president :unsure:

BBC 2020-09-23_22-04-29.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Harry was unaware of the coup attempt apparently.
You actually believe that Trump and his men have done nothing wrong the last 4 years and scrutiny wasn't warranted? None of his men did time ? None were indicted ? None plead guilty { Twice with one felon who Trump fired} ? Ok yes Squeaky clean Donald . No obstruction of justice? No handpicked corrupt AG? No asking Ukraine to investigate a political rival { His own words on tape } He is only going to refuse to leave by any means possible so he isn't indicted arrested and disgraced wearing an Orange Jump suit. The ballots need to be counted in full , this is a once in 100 years pandemic which I know most of the EC says has been over for quite some time [ Real sharp guys thought and think this and tripled down [Fishy?} on it . It is really loyal of you to think Trump is an ethical honest trustworthy man who has bene unfairly persecuted, but it makes you dumb as fU34K .

Last edited:
You actually believe that Trump and his men have done nothing wrong the last 4 years and scrutiny wasn't warranted? None of his men did time ? None were indicted ? None plead guilty { Twice with one felon who Trump fired} ? Ok yes Squeaky clean Donald . No obstruction of justice? No handpicked corrupt AG? No asking Ukraine to investigate a political rival { His own words on tape } He is only going to refuse to leave by any means possible so he isn't indicted arrested and disgraced wearing an Orange Jump suit. The ballots need to be counted in full , this is a once in 100 years pandemic which I know most of the EC says has been over for quite some time [ Real sharp guys thought and think this and tripled down [Fishy?} on it . It is really loyal of you to think Trump is an ethical honest trustworthy man who has bene unfairly persecuted, but it makes you dumb as fU34K .
It was a coup attempt, I'm not the first person to tell you this. You Dems and the complicit media have been after Trump every waking moment. It is really quite remarkable.

See what I mean?

I disagree. I don't care how votes are cast as long as there is some form of identification incorporated into the process. You know the sacred rule of ONE VOTE FOR ONE PERSON. What I do care about is that the ONLY votes that should be counted are those that were PROVEN to have been cast on or before election day.

It's all about the reliability of the chain of voting much like the importance of the reliability of the chain of custody in a criminal trial. When you vote on or before election day at a voting machine there is almost zero risk that the act can be corrupted.

If you allow a vote that arrives in the mail or is delivered to an election committee AFTER the day of voting you're facilitating voter fraud.
First, you just interjected two different issues with your bait and switch. Identification does not have a thing to do with when a ballot is actually counted. Votes count when they are verifiably tabulated. That is not when you punch it into a voting machine or when you punch your mail in ballot. Counting ballots after the day of vote is not facilitating voter fraud. That is total BS. If the vote is cast prior to the deadline, it is legally cast. Overseas ballots for the military have always counted. Now...if you are going to argue that only votes where you physically show ID at the time of casting should count, then you are against ALL mail ballots including overseas and absentee. The country disagrees with this as we have had that type of voting for many years.