Has their ever been a more disingenuous politician than Lindsey Graham.

Well you know what? The dems shouldn't of been a bunch of thugs during Kavanaugh hearings and maybe Graham wouldn't of flipped. More power to him. I've never seen such a bunch of cake eating cry babies as this bunch of liberals.

Well you know what? The dems shouldn't of been a bunch of thugs during Kavanaugh hearings and maybe Graham wouldn't of flipped. More power to him. I've never seen such a bunch of cake eating cry babies as this bunch of liberals.
His quote was after the Kavanaugh hearings.

He is more spineless and less principled than Rob Portman (if that is possible) Just a swamp creature/sucker fish looking for any host.

He needs to go.
" "

giphy.gif

lol

I actually respected the guy until Trump. He loathed Trump and said everything about him 4 years ago that we know to be true today. He was the leader of "never Trump" republicans and not only backed down but has completely tossed his morality and integrity to politically pander. I would almost rather see him lose his election than Trump. At least Trump has been a consistent and authentic cheating, lying, fraud from the beginning.

Hapless,
Maybe Graham and Trump should switch to the Donkey side of the aisle. Based on your evaluation of their character and actions they would fit right in.

He was Impeached for his quid pro quo with foreign governments to taint our election.
The first impeachment was bs but this isn't about that. They are threatening to impeach him again just to stop him from nominating someone. It's happened 29 times in an election year where a seat opened up. All 29 times a nominee was put forth including with Obama. So yes they are more spineless

“He’s a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot,” the senator says. “You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell.”

Lindsey Graham

Mr Graham goes on to say Mr Biden is “as good a man as God ever created” and “is the nicest person I think I ever met in politics”.

The first impeachment was bs but this isn't about that. They are threatening to impeach him again just to stop him from nominating someone. It's happened 29 times in an election year where a seat opened up. All 29 times a nominee was put forth including with Obama. So yes they are more spineless
Can you imagine impeaching someone for doing their constitutional duty?

“He’s a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot,” the senator says. “You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell.”

Lindsey Graham
That's before Graham saw him govern as a conservative...remember there was a lot of handwringing that he wouldnt.

That's before Graham saw him govern as a conservative...remember there was a lot of handwringing that he wouldnt.
Trump has totally governed like a a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. I never thought that was nessacarily conservative but as we have said many times since Trump was elected, that is the new republican party.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Are you really dumb enough to think anyone under 70 is at any real risk?
If just ten people from a magaburg rally get seriously ill and die from Covid, that’s a win for democracy. It’s unfortunate that these drooling lemmings leave the rally and spread it to everyone else, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to accept.

If just ten people from a magaburg rally get seriously ill and die from Covid, that’s a win for democracy. It’s unfortunate that these drooling lemmings leave the rally and spread it to everyone else, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to accept.

Cool. You're still worried about this virus. Tighten the mask!

Trump has totally governed like a a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. I never thought that was nessacarily conservative but as we have said many times since Trump was elected, that is the new republican party.
So he is a Democrap after all

It's pretty funny how mad you are lol.