Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

The most positive thing today is that the US officially has 200K covid deaths. Trump made it clear that he has done a phenomenal job and gave himself an A+. You can't get more positive than an A+.

The most positive thing today is that the US officially has 200K covid deaths. Trump made it clear that he has done a phenomenal job and gave himself an A+. You can't get more positive than an A+.

Trump saved 1.8 million people from the lefts estimated death total.... A++++ This is so positive for our country, Praise Trump

My daughter called the other day and told me both of her headlights on her Pontiac G6 are out and she could not find a place in Columbus that would change them, I have done it before and it involves removing the front bumper. I took off early because she needs them done today before she leaves.

Now I get to park it under the shade tree on this beautiful day and visit with my daughter while she hands me tools and I teach her new cuss words about engineers.

I achieved literal perfection with 7 out of 8 ears of corn over an open wood fire yesterday. So good....

The steaks and zucchini rounds were damn close.

I think I invented a new cocktail, too. Starting with raw honey in the bottom of a tall glass, top it with two shots of Lucid. Stir until honey dissolves. The bulk of the rest is unsweetened iced tea. Messed around with a squeeze of fresh lime, mint leaves, and lemon juice, but got too polluted to recall a quality evaluation. Just lime seemed best, but it was first, so..... Any suggestions ?