2020 GMC Football

Who would win the GMC this year (If played this year)

• Colerain

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Fairfield

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Hamilton

• Lakota East

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakota West

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Mason

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Middletown

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Oak Hills

• Princeton

• Sycamore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is actually a really good deal. You have access to any live game you want for 30 days for all schools. Think about that...it's actually a great value. And, as previously mentioned, games are available on demand afterwards.

And OUcats82 - yes, the participating schools get a cut of the revenue based on viewership time. Participating schools is the key. For example, tomorrow's game vs. Princeton will be revenue for Colerain only as Princeton is an ESP Media school. However, when the Cards and Oak Hills played last week, the two schools split any revenue that was generated.

Highly encourage everyone to join. Even if you only watch football, it's worth it. Plus, it helps get some $$$ back to the schools at a time when they desperately need it.

-CardinalsFan

I concur. I would rather be at the game but this a great option that I didn't think we'd have this season. Picture quality and camera work is quite good and the announcers are decent.

With Lakota West, Mason ,and Princeton having a 2 game lead on everyone else with 3 games left. I think Princeton has the easiest route to win the conference or tie.

Lakota West - @Fairfield (1-2), Oak Hills(0-3), Mason(3-0)

Mason - Sycamore(1-2), @Hamilton(1-2), @Lakota West(3-0)

Princeton- Lakota East(0-3), @Fairfield(1-2), Middletown(0-2)

I know the Vikes are just taking it 1 game at a time. Continue to work hard on and off the field and good things will continue to happen

Good! Know last year all Daniel's theme was 15-0 all summer long. Even hyped the message in his mini series one of the local news channels produced. That didn't go well. Give this years team some props, the ones before them would've self imploded down 17 in the 4th. There would've been finger pointing and fits. They kept it together and pulled off a heck of a win. Now they can't let it go to their heads.

Good! Know last year all Daniel's theme was 15-0 all summer long. Even hyped the message in his mini series one of the local news channels produced. That didn't go well. Give this years team some props, the ones before them would've self imploded down 17 in the 4th. There would've been finger pointing and fits. They kept it together and pulled off a heck of a win. Now they can't let it go to their heads.
I agree last year was a circus act. Starting with the coaching staff right down to equipment manger , but I believe they have learned from it and moved forward . It’s his 4th year and it’s time for him to put up or shut up

I see where West Clermont is now playing Walnut Hills in Week 6. Does this mean Sycamore and Middletown are now playing?

Last edited:
I agree last year was a circus act. Starting with the coaching staff right down to equipment manger , but I believe they have learned from it and moved forward . It’s his 4th year and it’s time for him to put up or shut up

Actually think not having fans might be a good thing too. The kids seem more focused. Haven't had many "emotional" flags that have haunted them in the past

Lakota West is loaded with talent just waiting their turn. Nobody in the GMC will touch them for atleast another 3 years. They are
starting only 2 soph now, pretty scary thought for everyone else.