2020 Cincinnati Bengals

First 3rd down for Burrow, 3&5 stares down Mike Thomas and misses him by 5 feet [Mike Thomas?- not Boyd, Green, Tate, Ross, Higgins]]
Same old Tyrod Taylor, thankfully on 3rd down.

Bengals right offensive line- definitely offensive

Burrow looks like a rookie

Last edited:
Having one of the worst Tackles in the League trying block one of the best DEs in the League will not end well

0-16 until they get some decent offensive linemen, this team is going nowhere, defense is average, helped that Tyrod Taylor is not a good QB today

I like the way Burrow played on that last drive; Green did push off and the chip shot FG miss was just a bad break.
Still need offensive linemen; at least the run defense improved to average

I like the way Burrow played on that last drive; Green did push off and the chip shot FG miss was just a bad break.
Still need offensive linemen; at least the run defense improved to average
Yeah, tough call but absolutely correct.

Burrow looked poised when it counted. I think the Bengals got a good one. In the end they do what the Bengals do. I don’t think the Chargers are very good but I can see as many as 6 wins for the Gals.

Burrow looked poised when it counted. I think the Bengals got a good one. In the end they do what the Bengals do. I don’t think the Chargers are very good but I can see as many as 6 wins for the Gals.
Give him time to be Bengalized. May take a little longer for him to become fully Bengalized because of the lack of off-season and no pre season games....but it will happen.