IVC 2020

The more things change the more they stay the same. Wood completely dominating the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

Like I said, maybe someday people will realize. Wood absolutely dominated the football game from the opening whistle, no surprise. To make matters even scarier for future opponents, Wood didn’t even play their best game. Could’ve easily been up by 4+ scores at the half. Running clock put into effect late in the 3rd, just as I expected. Sandy was mentally and physically destroyed for the majority of the 2nd half. Call me a wood homer or whatever, but I’m just being real. Watch the games and see the results. Watch out for the Wood.

Ok agree till next year sorry garaway imho will be the fav in 2021

Maybe you’re right, I’m honestly not sure how promising the future is for Ridgewood, especially after Tingle graduates. However, for the time being, it’s a great time to be a General. They have something special going on in that small town!

The more things change the more they stay the same. Wood completely dominating the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.
The dogs bark but the soul-less winning machine known as Ridgewood Football rolls on.

Impressive.

The Russell kid doesn’t make up 35 point Ridgewood imposed their will on multiple possessions nothing Sandy could do. How quickly people forget its truly amazing.

The/my Cards were: 'Taken behind the WOODshed' The Cards were out-EVERYTHING from the coin toss!!!!
You are slightly wrong, they won the coin toss. Sandy will be fine, tough to get up 2 weeks in a row (IV last week), Wood had game circled for quite some time. Sandy has a great QB, good skill, missing a key player. Hopefully the 2 teams get a chance to meet up again.

You are slightly wrong, they won the coin toss. Sandy will be fine, tough to get up 2 weeks in a row (IV last week), Wood had game circled for quite some time. Sandy has a great QB, good skill, missing a key player. Hopefully the 2 teams get a chance to meet up again.
Exactly, SV won the coin-toss BUT deferred.... No way i do that playing Ridgewood.... I want the ball first and prove i belong on the field and set the tone right off the bat..... Wood did just that with their long sustained opening drive!!!! Agreed, SV will be just fine.... The missing key player was a factor on both sides of the ball, hopefully he heals and can continue his Sr year.... IMO......

Malvern handily defeats Buckeye Trail on the score board but to be honest the game was a lot closer than the 24-8 final Trail has a big line and QB and RB are good but Derk Hutchison is special for the Hornets and Malvern is clear favorite to win the north

Malvern handily defeats Buckeye Trail on the score board but to be honest the game was a lot closer than the 24-8 final Trail has a big line and QB and RB are good but Derk Hutchison is special for the Hornets and Malvern is clear favorite to win the north
Wouldn’t quite count tcc out last year they blew malvern out of the waters for 3 quarters and let it slip away late

Wouldn’t quite count tcc out last year they blew malvern out of the waters for 3 quarters and let it slip away late
Yeah, TCC has three absolute studs in Grossi, Martin and Dk. Kind of surprised they have Grossi at QB this year, TBH.

I watched most of the Buckeye Trail and Malvern game after Ridgewood and Sandy Valley turned ugly.

Buckeye Trail did not capitalize. Inside the 10 yard line on three occasions and did not score.

TCC and Malvern will be a good game if Grossi is back.

I watched most of the Buckeye Trail and Malvern game after Ridgewood and Sandy Valley turned ugly.

Buckeye Trail did not capitalize. Inside the 10 yard line on three occasions and did not score.

TCC and Malvern will be a good game if Grossi is back.
Watched the big time sports replay tcc played trail tough without grossi at qb offense shot their selves in the foot late and cost them.

Week 4 IVC football games:

Sandy Valley (2-1) @ Claymont (0-3)
Indian Valley (1-2) @ Ridgewood (3-0)
Garaway (3-0) @ Tusky Valley (1-2)

Strasburg (1-2) @ Buckeye Trail (1-2)
Newcomerstown (1-2) @ Malvern (3-0)
East Canton (1-2) @ TCC (1-2)

Week 4 IVC football games:

Sandy Valley (2-1) @ Claymont (0-3)
Indian Valley (1-2) @ Ridgewood (3-0)
Garaway (3-0) @ Tusky Valley (1-2)

Strasburg (1-2) @ Buckeye Trail (1-2)
Newcomerstown (1-2) @ Malvern (3-0)
East Canton (1-2) @ TCC (1-2)

SV
Wood
Garaway
Trail
Malvern
TCC

These people think like Blair just is going to stop making plays. Ask Tiger LaVerde the problems he and (3 of the top 4 receivers are returning) present. Went tit for tat with the team that won it all and none of the “Big 3” would present any greater problems than Kirtland did. I know Ridgewood typically drills their weak out of conference schedule (btw where has coach been?) and its just not even close, Blair is the best QB in the conference and has been for awhile, will be possibly the best player the conference has ever seen when his career is complete, period.
IF Bo had not gone MIA I would like to see if he wished to retract his statement.

Final thoughts from the Sandy Valley/ Ridgewood game.
1. It was tough for Sandy to get up for two big games back to back weeks.
2. The injury to a SV player week before def. hurt but did not account for the 35 point swing.
3. We've seen Sandy pull this move before during the Gardner days where they had some success and forgot their place and who they were playing and it bit them.
4. #2 was HANDS DOWN the best player on the field and it wasn't even close.
5. Even with the limited fans it's apparent most SV fans will never change as I witnessed a SV fan being removed by the police at halftime for verbally attacking Ridgewood players as they left the field.
6. I miss Bo Kimble
7. My favorite part of the night was when SV decided to add to Blair's Stark Co. TD record by throwing a deep ball down 42-0 on Ridgewood's JV team who had clearly subbed all the starters out with over 4 minutes left in the game. Ridgewood responded by taking 3 knees and punting with 3 minutes left to maybe allow them to add another one.
8. I feel bad for Claymont this week as I'm sure SV will let out a lot of frustration on a much weaker opponent.
9. SV better shore up that defense if they hope to make a playoff run.
10. Their new turf is very nice.